The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

Lost the captain battle with Ash last night... Well done Ash :o

However my German chums are really holding it together and after El Shaa Gate it was really good to see Hannover triumph over AC Milan :D

So all in all a very good start from the camp that had severe issues at the start :P

That's what happens when you get a top class manager (ahem it's me) in your team. He makes all the other managers look good :P:rolleyes:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Noisy this morning: Logs into SM Hmm, what?... Stephan EL SHAARAWY has moved to Hannover 96 (Mark M.) from AC Milan (Sir Sean) on a deal believed to be around

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Thought id do a quick breakdown the transfer balances and profit made from the rise in value of the purchases. Newcastle 50m Spent - 54.4m Current Value Southampton

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Just for you Smut

Another game' date=' another offside goal, another shot count won, another 2-0 loss...

:o

Back to the drawing board at Everton before they decide to bring Moyes back[/quote']

You lost the possession and the shots on target, fair result if you ask me.

I wish I could play you and your other English chums every week!

Interesting looking league after the last turn.

-Gladbach scoot 3 points clear.

-Sevilla climb to second.

-Swansea replace Hoffenheim in the top 4.

-Italy don't have a team in the top 8.

-Gladbach remain the only team not to have lost a game.

-At the other end of the scale only one team haven't won a game - Udinese.

-The highest scoring team is Sevilla on 17 goals.

-The lowest scoring team is Udinese on 3 goals.

-The best defensive team is AC Milan, with 5 goals conceded.

-The worst defensive team is Athletic Club with a whopping 18 goals conceded.

Interesting looking league after the last turn.

-Gladbach scoot 3 points clear.

-Sevilla climb to second.

-Swansea replace Hoffenheim in the top 4.

-Italy don't have a team in the top 8.

-Gladbach remain the only team not to have lost a game.

-At the other end of the scale only one team haven't won a game - Udinese.

-The highest scoring team is Sevilla on 17 goals.

-The lowest scoring team is Udinese on 3 goals.

-The best defensive team is AC Milan' date=' with 5 goals conceded.

-The worst defensive team is Athletic Club with a whopping 18 goals conceded.[/quote']

- Hannover beat the best defensive team :P

Real Sociedad 2 - 1 Valencia

Everton 0 - 3 SS Lazio

AC Milan 0 - 1 Sevilla

SOUTHAMPTON 0 - 1 Athletic Club

Udinese Calcio 3 - 2 Swansea City

ACF Fiorentina 1 - 0 Wolfsburg

Hanover 6 - 3 Newcastle United

Hoffenheim 1 - 1 Monchengladbach

Well, I think I'm in shock. Lost for words. Really don't know what to say.

Udinese won a game?!?!?!?!?!

Great night for the dirty Iti's. Who would have guessed that all that money would have given them squad depth eh? (yeah, im still bitter) If goals count (and I think they do) then I make the haul :

Italy - 20pts

Spain - 12pts

Germany - 8pts

England - 0pts

Shocking set of results for the English. I suspect, and I hope im wrong, that tactics were not set. If that's the case then a repeat set of results on Thursday is also likely.

A much changed Sociedad came away with a 2-1 win over Spanish Compadres in Valencia to progress to the last eight of the four nations cup.

Played the worst team I think I could with the squad I have and the injuries/lack of fitness of some players and still won the game, which in some ways is a shame as I really don't have the squad to compete on multiple fronts.

Morata and Ryan Mason with the goals for Sociedad, a tie with Fiorentina awaits in the last eight.

Everton 0 - 3 SS Lazio

AC Milan 0 - 1 Sevilla

Well' date=' I think I'm in shock. Lost for words. Really don't know what to say.

Great night for the dirty Iti's. Who would have guessed that all that money would have given them squad depth eh? (yeah, im still bitter) If goals count (and I think they do) then I make the haul :

Italy - 20pts

Spain - 12pts

Germany - 8pts

England - 0pts

Shocking set of results for the English. I suspect, and I hope im wrong, that tactics were not set. If that's the case then a repeat set of results on Thursday is also likely.[/quote']

Sounds like it's time to admit you're stuck in a useless nation with a bunch of clueless numpties already!

Sounds like it's time to admit you're stuck in a useless nation with a bunch of clueless numpties already!

Just so I'm clear' date=' team Germany finally manage to get above England in the league following a decent turn in the cup and suddenly Ze Germans re appear with "banter". :rolleyes:

In other, far more important news:-

The transfer of Correia ADRIANO from Barcelona to Southampton for £7,350,000.00 has been completed.

Not only has the lad got a 91 rating, he can play on either side of the pitch in defence or midfield.

Furthermore, his CV to me is........£10,600,000.00 - a cool £3.25m more than I paid. B)

Just so I'm clear' date=' team Germany finally manage to get above England in the league following a decent turn in the cup and suddenly Ze Germans re appear with "banter". :rolleyes:

[/quote']

Have a look at the league table or my results if you like. I'm top of the league, unbeaten and already beaten you and two of your compadres. I think that allows me to chat :P

:D

Have a look at the league table or my results if you like. I'm top of the league' date=' unbeaten and already beaten you and two of your [b']compadres[/b]. I think that allows me to chat :P

Chums - that'll be Chums.

We are after all the English and not the dirty Pedro's.

And indeed your form does allow you to chat - I commend you on a very efficient and technically accurate come back Herr Boas.

Ze Germans might be winning, but the quest for humour continues.....;):D

Tried shifting up the formation to counter ED but he switched his so it was all a bit he said she said, we went 1-0 up through Icardi but some guy equalized for Southampton so a share of the spoils, good game buddy.

Got a bit nervous when I got a new club record set was worried it was a high scoring defeat but was just 4 games unbeaten.

At least Ray won our other non inter-nation game, well done son.

Good night for the Mafioso.

Real Sociedad 2 Everton 0

Get back to winning ways in the League with a comfortable home victory over Everton. We dominated the match on the Score Centre and perhaps could and should have scored more goals, but it is a welcome win and moves us back up towards the upper reaches of the table.

1 Draw and 1 win for the Spanish tonight, the other game as Dan mentioned being an inter-nation game (seriously we must have had the most of any nation by a long, long way!!)

The Italians with three wins and a draw are the big winners tonight, the English with a solitary draw and three defeats are these weeks chumps.....

Alex and his Monchengladbach stroll on at the top in what has been a spectacular start!!

Everton 0 - 3 SS Lazio

AC Milan 0 - 1 Sevilla

Well' date=' I think I'm in shock. Lost for words. Really don't know what to say.

Italy - 20pts

Spain - 12pts

Germany - 8pts

England - 0pts

Shocking set of results for the English. I suspect, and I hope im wrong, that tactics were not set. If that's the case then a repeat set of results on Thursday is also likely.[/quote']

All that we needed was the mocking to continue to kickstart our season.

a 2-0 win over Sunderland reserves was our 2nd win this week and Koke seems to have settled in well, his 2 goals have lifted us of the bottom and are replaced by Liverpool reserves.

I see Bournemouth reserves didn't do so well again, I wonder what he will complain about in his next post?

I don't know how Airbus UK reserves got on because of a lack of interest but I'm still waiting to hear how team England managed to get a foreign club into their team.

The Italians have a decent week , even Gozzy got a point from being 3-0 down with 20 minutes to go.

Good week for us. Had to put out the reserves and must say even though I had good possession I did not have anywhere near enough shots as Ze German opponents. But I have been on the opposite sides of a couple of those so will take it.

Great week for us Italian with this and the cup fixtures.