The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

haha busted :(

Turkish-Divers-Rescue-Blow-Up-Doll.jpg

'busted' being the operative word. The pounding your blow up friend will have taken I bet her love hole is as baggy as Katie Price's' date=' but then that would insinuate you have a huge penis which is not the case as Ed told me you were on the cover of minute manhood monthly only last month.[/font']

Matt' date=' Noisy, Ash...

You know what SMH, looking at that list of captains. It makes me extremely willing to get to know you. :P[/quote']

You know that kid at school that got picked last for everything? Yeah well you know the rest since you had the misfortune of being that outcast. Hey ya!

Captains should actively recruit whom they want in their team.

Seconded' date=' which means 3 of the original managers will be disappointed as I will be bringing in my own crew! ;)[/font']

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Noisy this morning: Logs into SM Hmm, what?... Stephan EL SHAARAWY has moved to Hannover 96 (Mark M.) from AC Milan (Sir Sean) on a deal believed to be around

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Thought id do a quick breakdown the transfer balances and profit made from the rise in value of the purchases. Newcastle 50m Spent - 54.4m Current Value Southampton

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Just for you Smut

This.

Captains should actively recruit whom they want in their team' date=' dissuade the ones they don't and generally cause a hullabaloo

[center']"With so much drama in the SM see,

its kinda hard being Ed to the Moses gee"[/center]

This will be a success if:-

1. Someone cries

2. Friendships are broken irreversibly

3. New bonds are made

4. We find a the 4 Nations "Balotelli" - i.e. a GW Scapegoat.

I have noticed that Eddie babes has been sneaking in his own 'crap rap' into a few posts lately, I think he is starting to have a mid life crisis and I wonder whether 4 nations will be the set up that tips him over the edge?

Right' date=' hoping Ray is ok being captain (mainly due to him being old and no-one liking him so he more than likely wouldn't be picked) I have two questions:

1. How are we going to allocation nations? Random draw? or each pick and see if all captains can agree?

2. The team selection process? Draft order? pick a vice captain each then random draw?[/quote']

you have 16 managers

4 captains

it's a free for all between the 4 captains to persuade 3 of the remaining 12 to join them, or be left with the crap

nations are drawn randomly then the manager lets ash know which manager has which club.

you have 16 managers

4 captains

it's a free for all between the 4 captains to persuade 3 of the remaining 12 to join them' date=' or be left with the crap

nations are drawn randomly then the manager lets ash know which manager has which club.[/quote']

I agree with Dion, except that the 4 captains only seem to have crap to choose from;)

I have noticed that Eddie babes has been sneaking in his own 'crap rap' into a few posts lately' date=' I think he is starting to have a mid life crisis and I wonder whether 4 nations will be the set up that tips him over the edge?[/quote']

Too late sunshine - The Progress Championship has already taken me over the edge (other customs are available)

Or as i prefer

"Chedda chedda check ya self, before you wreck ya self - cos shot gun bullets are bad for your health"

Or sommat.

Too late sunshine - The Progress Championship has already taken me over the edge (other customs are available)

Or as i prefer

"Chedda chedda check ya self' date=' before you wreck ya self - cos shot gun bullets are bad for your health"

Or sommat.[/quote']

is that video clip on Noisy's post , an old clip of the 2 of you from the late 80's?

Nations have been drawn. (website was a random 'team maker' one).

Team Matt = England

Team Sean = Italy

Team Steve = Germany

Team Ash = Spain

I have a print screen from the web app if anyone wants verification of this but photobucket is down, will upload later when its back up.

I'm moving out of my house over the weekend, so midnight Sunday is your recruiting cut-off point ladies.

EDIT:

4NATIONS_zps0c3c86cf.jpg

Nations have been drawn. (website was a random 'team maker' one).

Team Matt = England

Team Sean = Italy

Team Steve = Germany

Team Ash = Spain

I have a print screen from the web app if anyone wants verification of this but photobucket is down' date=' will upload later when its back up.

I'm moving out of my house over the weekend, so midnight Sunday is your recruiting cut-off point ladies.

EDIT:

4NATIONS_zps0c3c86cf.jpg

Cheap flights, checkmytrip? Seems you off somewhere :P