The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Noisy this morning: Logs into SM Hmm, what?... Stephan EL SHAARAWY has moved to Hannover 96 (Mark M.) from AC Milan (Sir Sean) on a deal believed to be around

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Thought id do a quick breakdown the transfer balances and profit made from the rise in value of the purchases. Newcastle 50m Spent - 54.4m Current Value Southampton

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Just for you Smut

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

One of Udineses newly acquired companies is sponsoring a new competition for 4 Nations, although the company has been purchased from Hereford FC from EC 7777 and the competition will be the same as the one they sponsored a couple of years ago.

What happens is that you as a manager do nothing, the results from that nights games are used and the twist is that you want to lose.

Goals against on the particular night are used as your score,

e.g. if Milan v Hanover was played last Thursday the result would of been Milan 1 Hanover 4 and Hanover would go through.

Our sponsor will eventually hand over the trophy to A.R.S.E. of the season and we would like to thank our sponsor Alcoholics Recovery Service for Executives for their support.

Big night for us Spanish with no inter-nations games it is a chance for us to garner some much needed points.

Newcastle United-Valencia

Everton-Sevilla

Hannover 96-Real Sociedad

ACF Fiorentina--Athletic Club

So when we finally have no inter-nations games, we all play away from home?

This schedule is a joke :P

Big night for us Spanish with no inter-nations games it is a chance for us to garner some much needed points.

Newcastle United-Valencia

Everton-Sevilla

Hannover 96-Real Sociedad

ACF Fiorentina--Athletic Club

all 4 away make it tough -but I actually fancy your lot to take all 6 points in England.

tumblr_m2v9wzxh641r47vpo.gif

Patrik Olsson steered Valencia to victory against Newcastle United.

Valencia beat Newcastle United 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Gomes scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Rabiot was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Adrien Rabiot made it 1-0 for the spaniards early in the 2nd half, and for a long time it looked like it would be the end result tonight. However, Lewandowski had other plans and scored the equalizer for Matt's Newcastle in the 80th minute.

Luckily for us we were going to take the lead once again when André Gomes recieved the ball from Diego Costa, stepped past his defender and scored the winner in the 87th minute.

I know it sucks to lose a point so late in the game Matt, but I think I deserved all points tonight. :)

Neymar sent off and a draw away at Everton is not amusing reading, five games unbeaten but draws are in useless and that is three in a row for me with three different formations.

Two draws a win and a defeat for us tonight is a poor return, I tried an attacking 3-2-2-2-1 but it never really worked, we will still keep looking for a formation that works for us.

An unbelievable 4-4 draw away at Hanover who must have a four leaf clover, rabbits foot, lucky teddy bear and anything else you wish to mention.

Absolutely battered them on the stats. Seventeen shots to six, more possession etc I really cannot work out how I have not won that game and of course he scores with his only shots on target :(

Pjanic injured as well.....

Not a great night all in all :o

Neymar sent off and a draw away at Everton is not amusing reading' date=' five games unbeaten but draws are in useless and that is three in a row for me with three different formations.

Two draws a win and a defeat for us tonight is a poor return, I tried an attacking 3-2-2-2-1 but it never really worked, we will still keep looking for a formation that works for us.[/quote']

Toffees dismal form in front of goal continues, Despite 61% Possession, 22 shots (13 on target) They some how manage to draw 0-0...

Eurgh, after all the bantz the result was inevitable:-

Ed Moses earned a draw with Southampton against Udinese Calcio.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Southampton and Udinese Calcio in their Division 1 fixture.

Henderson was on the score sheet for his side.

Smut edged the stats narrowly so if anything a draw is acceptable I guess, although in truth you should have likely taken all the spoils bud.

All in all another dreadful night for Engerland.

Newcastle United 1 - 2 Valencia

Bournemouth 1 - 1 Udinese Calcio

Everton 0 - 0 Sevilla

Swansea City 1 - 3 Monchengladbach

4 home games and only 2 pts to show for it. After a promising start, things have really dropped off.

Eurgh' date=' after all the bantz the result was inevitable:-

Smut edged the stats narrowly so if anything a draw is acceptable I guess, although in truth you should have likely taken all the spoils bud.

All in all another dreadful night for Engerland.

Newcastle United 1 - 2 Valencia

Bournemouth 1 - 1 Udinese Calcio

Everton 0 - 0 Sevilla

Swansea City 1 - 3 Monchengladbach

4 home games and only 2 pts to show for it. After a promising start, things have really dropped off.[/quote']

Good game Eddie babes.

we are on our way now to the grim north to play Sunderland reserves in the cup.

I hope everyone is enjoying the last hour or two at work, I'm done, lit a fire, having a beer and enjoying the warm weather, I might be in a country that sends murderers free but the weather aint bad and the beer is cheap.