The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

ashtini

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

I'm moving out of my house over the weekend' date=' so midnight Sunday is your recruiting cut-off point ladies.

[/quote']

What happens if you haven't been picked by Sunday?

And more importantly what if you have said yes to join more than one team just to throw a spanner in the works in team preparation?

And more importantly what if you have said yes to join more than one team just to throw a spanner in the works in team preparation?

Ha! With you on that one.

I've joined a team, turned another down and am still be actively pursued by another who wants me to stick it into (oo-er) the team I'm already on! B)

Seriously, my ego is so swollen right now is causing me to fall over

(and by ego I mean right testicle - its a genetic imbalance apparently. It looks inflated. If I poke it, it swills around inside, like a water balloon. Almost sat on it this morning. I have a special pouch sewn into the side of my pants to "store" it. Looks like one of Popeye's cheeks.)

Any spare slots will be decided by random.org.

All decisions gotta be made by Sunday.

I've joined a team' date=' turned another down and am still be actively pursued by another who wants me to stick it into (oo-er) the team I'm already on! B)

[/quote']

As they said in the original 4 Nations, nothing is what it seems, dirty tactics, jedi mind tricks yes it had the lot, I expect this to be no different as I actually enjoyed that part of it, at least this time around it is not a battle of EC gameworlds as that sort of made the tension levels creep higher and things got a tad personal, all of which were amusing well not to the mods who had to close down the thread and remove posts and stuff, can't wait until Sunday to see what that has in store.

I find it Impausable I have only been approached by two managers so far, a man of my "talents" :o must surely be in more demand

Things to consider:

400+ Gold Honours (back when they were competitive)

New to customs but a tremendous record of beating the so called "elite"

I can Juggle five balls at a time (oh err)

I can eat 4 Wispa Golds in around 40 seconds..

I can start a fight in a telephone box.....

I am married now so I wont get "distracted" by other things....

Supporting Liverpool I obviously have a higher IQ than this motley bunch....

I have managed to teach my Dog to give me a High Five (this is not a euphanism)

Who could possibly turn this down, what a resume :o:o:o:o:o

I fully expect all managers to immediately elimanate me from there list :P

Will decide when I get home (say 6PM) better get back to work :o

I find it Impausable I have only been approached by two managers so far' date=' a man of my "talents" :o must surely be in more demand

Things to consider:

400+ Gold Honours (back when they were competitive)

New to customs but a tremendous record of beating the so called "elite"

I can Juggle five balls at a time (oh err)

I can eat 4 Wispa Golds in around 40 seconds..

I can start a fight in a telephone box.....

I am married now so I wont get "distracted" by other things....

Supporting Liverpool I obviously have a higher IQ than this motley bunch....

I have managed to teach my Dog to give me a High Five (this is not a euphanism)

Who could possibly turn this down, what a resume :o:o:o:o:o

I fully expect all managers to immediately elimanate me from there list :P

Will decide when I get home (say 6PM) better get back to work :o[/quote']

Full size Wispa's?

I've joined a team' date=' turned another down and am still be actively pursued by another who wants me to stick it into (oo-er) the team I'm already on! B)

(and by ego I mean right testicle - its a genetic imbalance apparently. It looks inflated. If I poke it, it swills around inside, like a water balloon. Almost sat on it this morning. I have a special pouch sewn into the side of my pants to "store" it. Looks like one of Popeye's cheeks.)[/quote']

You just never learn to stop typing a few sentences sooner!

Not at all' date=' just trying to build the tension, tension-ruiner!

Team Spain so far consists of me, Pat & Dan![/quote']

Ash said I cant join Pat and Dan because my name is too long for his team.:(

Full size Wispa's?

Yeh normal size' date=' Wispa Duo's is to much.....I must add it is more difficult with a Wispa Gold than a normal Wispa because of the Caramel...

Try it (try not to have a heart attack at the same time mind you :o)

Now that is an ad that would get plenty of attention on Craigslist.

It's a talent........of that there is no doubt :P

Despite a late round of transfer bidding by three esteemed captains I have made my choice......

TBH the manager who has acquired my services need all the help he can get and being a caring, humanitarian charachter I have decided to "take pity" on them and join the ranks ;):P

The manager in question has been informed and hopefully a formal announcement can be made soon.....

Despite a late round of transfer bidding by three esteemed captains I have made my choice......

TBH the manager who has acquired my services need all the help he can get and being a caring' date=' humanitarian charachter I have decided to "take pity" on them and join the ranks ;):P

The manager in question has been informed and hopefully a formal announcement can be made soon.....[/quote']

In other news a potato has just sprouted in Ireland.

TBH the manager who has acquired my services need all the help he can get and being a caring' date=' humanitarian charachter I have decided to "take pity" on them and join the ranks ;):P

The manager in question has been informed and hopefully a formal announcement can be made soon.....[/quote']

Oh my. For the longest time I believed you to be a captain who was approached by only two managers :o

Sorry Ray I knew you would be a popular man hence why no contact was made from Team Germany

In other news a potato has just sprouted in Ireland.

Ummmm.......

Oh my. For the longest time I believed you to be a captain who was approached by only two managers :o

No I shirked the responsibility.....

Sorry Ray I knew you would be a popular man hence why no contact was made from Team Germany

Not sure I would ever use my name and the word "popular" in the same sentence.....I have my own unique way of alienating people :P

Good luck (just not to much ;))