The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Noisy this morning: Logs into SM Hmm, what?... Stephan EL SHAARAWY has moved to Hannover 96 (Mark M.) from AC Milan (Sir Sean) on a deal believed to be around

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Thought id do a quick breakdown the transfer balances and profit made from the rise in value of the purchases. Newcastle 50m Spent - 54.4m Current Value Southampton

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Just for you Smut

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

Lots of flirting going on here. Either Ed is incredibly sexually frustrated or just jealous.

you need to learn this very early in the set up or the thread will just descend to depths you have never seen before, DO NOT encourage Mr Moses to post on here about anything but football.

Team Spain done.

Team Germany done.

Think Team Italy almost there.

Not heard too much from Team England - King Webb struggling?

Just to put Noisy out of his misery as he clumsily fumbles with his fingers to try and count beyond 3' date=' team England is:

[center']Myself - that is Matt72 not a manager called myself before people/person gets confused looking at noisy again.

EdMoses

Wolfy102

Dreamers[/center]

More than happy with my team and close to deciding who gets what team.

On the subject of testing friendships:-

Total Number of Posts so Far

22 ashtini

12 sirmarkhughes

12 Noisy

11 EdMoses

11 Dionysius_Exiguus

9 smut

9 Matt72

8 ray1981

5 Nikidinho

5 kupest

4 Like_A_Boas

4 Preppens

3 MarkM

2 Dreamers

1 pedrooliveira

1 prathamesh

1 jpurdy

1 PJ.

1 wolfy102

No disrespect to anyone here, but theres not a lot of activity from a few folks here. Given this is a GW that’s all about the banter and is small and tight, how can we be keeping some folks in the GW that never/rarely post whilst theres a list of others that want to get in that are active.

Incidentally not focussing this at any one person but personally I wasnt sure I had scope for another GW but the promise of legendary banter drew me in yet already it looks like the same people posting.

Just my tuppence worth – I’d be interested in opinions.

22 ashtini

12 sirmarkhughes

12 Noisy

11 EdMoses

11 Dionysius_Exiguus

9 smut

9 Matt72

8 ray1981

5 Nikidinho

5 kupest

4 Like_A_Boas

4 Preppens

3 MarkM

2 Dreamers

1 pedrooliveira

1 prathamesh

1 jpurdy

1 PJ.

1 wolfy102

No disrespect to anyone here' date=' but theres not a lot of activity from a few folks here. Given this is a GW that’s all about the banter and is small and tight, how can we be keeping some folks in the GW that never/rarely post whilst theres a list of others that want to get in that are active.

Incidentally not focussing this at any one person but personally I wasnt sure I had scope for another GW but the promise of legendary banter drew me in yet already it looks like the same people posting.

Just my tuppence worth – I’d be interested in opinions.[/quote']

My opinion is that if we can bring in others not on the list, you will be looking in from the outside:p

Although it will be too late to save Matt from the splinters he got, scraping that barrel.

22 ashtini

12 sirmarkhughes

12 Noisy

11 EdMoses

11 Dionysius_Exiguus

9 smut

9 Matt72

8 ray1981

5 Nikidinho

5 kupest

4 Like_A_Boas

4 Preppens

3 MarkM

2 Dreamers

1 pedrooliveira

1 prathamesh

1 jpurdy

1 PJ.

1 wolfy102

No disrespect to anyone here' date=' but theres not a lot of activity from a few folks here. Given this is a GW that’s all about the banter and is small and tight, how can we be keeping some folks in the GW that never/rarely post whilst theres a list of others that want to get in that are active.

Just my tuppence worth – I’d be interested in opinions.[/quote']

You just worry about what side your are batting for :P

I will encourage my team to be more active but 4 of the bottom 5 in the last aren't actually in the world.