The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

ashtini

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

Some rather old transfer news;

Pinched Kishna from Fiorentina

Bought Emre Can from a team mate

Swapped Matuidi for Miranda and sold Wendell for a CV to Sean

Didn't want to sell Wendell and preferable not Matuidi either but unfortunately you've gotta do what you've gotta do. Miranda joins his compatriot Dante at CB.

I have made an amendment to the OP. I have added points for the charity shield. As this is cup winner vs league winner I think it is a good choice. Anyone think this isn't right please feel free to say.

Just doing the points from last nights results now..

I have made an amendment to the OP. I have added points for the charity shield. As this is cup winner vs league winner I think it is a good choice. Anyone think this isn't right please feel free to say.

time is up, no one has said it is wrong.

Good decision Ash.

Amendments to the scoring when a season is in running :eek: if that were a Spanish team in that final gaining extra points I think we would have seen complaints of 'fixing' haha, it is the charity shield and should be treated with the disdain it deserves.

No complaints here just a chance for a wee moan.

Amendments to the scoring when a season is in running :eek: if that were a Spanish team in that final gaining extra points I think we would have seen complaints of 'fixing' haha' date=' it is the charity shield and should be treated with the disdain it deserves.

No complaints here just a chance for a wee moan.[/quote']

The italians won it mate, hence all reasoned folk didnt therefore and so no moaning.

I think we all know what hissy fit screams of injustice would have reigned down upon this thread had another nation gained such a mid season adjustment.

The four tenors meanwhile simply fill their bellys, put on the raybans and allow whatever vacuos "model" in the vicinity to rub yet more oil onto their bloated frames aboard the deck of some garish yacht - called something gauche like La Chicolina - of the coast of some tax haven the rest of us couldnt even afford to swim to.

The italians won it mate' date=' hence all reasoned folk didnt therefore and so no moaning.

I think we all know what hissy fit screams of injustice would have reigned down upon this thread had another nation gained such a mid season adjustment.

The four tenors meanwhile simply fill their bellys, put on the raybans and allow whatever vacuos "model" in the vicinity to rub yet more oil onto their bloated frames aboard the deck of some garish yacht - called something gauche like La Chicolina - of the coast of some tax haven the rest of us couldnt even afford to swim to.[/quote']

Sometimes Ed I think of you as a poor man's Micheal Bolton, although a bit X-rated sometimes your words flow like old cheesy-pop.

I'm sorry - but is everyone(including Ash) aware that the opening post list's charity shield points anyway - a post not edited for 5 weeks

'Last edited by ashtini; 12-02-2014 at 10:31 PM. '

-10 points for winning the charity shield (from season 2).

-5 points for losing finalist in charity shield

Edit . Just noticed ash says he has changed the op . So why has the edited date not changed?

Sometimes Ed I think of you as a poor man's Micheal Bolton' date=' although a bit X-rated sometimes your words flow like old cheesy-pop.[/quote']

Id give anything for 6 months use of Michael Boltons mullet to be fair.

Oh and we know that the "update" to post one has "been there" for "5 weeks" or so.

The brown envelope received at 4N towers this morning was purely a "reimbursement of expenses" payment.

If you read the OP correctly in regards to Charity Shield points it is actually minus 10 for the winners and minus 5 for the runners up.

Edit: In fact on closer inspection all the points are minus, so as a result I want a recount for season 1.

Just drop the charity sheild points ash. I certainly don't think 10 points is enough to put up with the amount of whinging we will get from Ed over the next 3weeks about it.

I'm sure team Germany would understand losing points because of Ed's moaning

Oh so you want the Charity shield points dropped now I have pointed out that all points are listed as minus points do you? What about last seasons points as well? :P

Just drop the charity sheild points ash. I certainly don't think 10 points is enough to put up with the amount of whinging we will get from Ed over the next 3weeks about it.

I'm sure team Germany would understand losing points because of Ed's moaning

Sorry my bad - forgot im not permitted to comment about such subjects as the italians get all wicky wah.

I'll just go back to being a silent observer.

Yawn.

Sorry my bad - forgot im not permitted to comment about such subjects as the italians get all wicky wah.

I'll just go back to being a silent observer.

Yawn.

Sorry my bad - forgot im not permitted to comment about such subjects as ed moses doing his usual moaning about Team Italy(whilst failing to mention that team germany got points as well)

I'll go back to being a silent observer

Yawn.

In all seriousness Ed - you moan about the points so I say drop them, then you moan about me saying to drop them.... which one is it?

Sorry my bad - forgot im not permitted to comment about such subjects as ed moses doing his usual moaning about Team Italy(whilst failing to mention that team germany got points as well)

I'll go back to being a silent observer

Yawn.

In all seriousness Ed - you moan about the points so I say drop them' date=' then you moan about me saying to drop them.... which one is it?[/quote']

Your so touchy lately Sean - whatta gwan? Just bantering is all - your lot are top of the pile so your target numero uno.

Cant help it if my banterisation is so superior that you get all messy whenever i take pot shots at Italy. Gonna be a long season for you at this rate mate.

Your so touchy lately Sean - whatta gwan? Just bantering is all - your lot are top of the pile so your target numero uno.

Cant help it if my banterisation is so superior that you get all messy whenever i take pot shots at Italy. Gonna be a long season for you at this rate mate.

for all your banterism Ed - you failed to answer my question

In all seriousness Ed - you moan about the points so I say drop them' date=' then you moan about me saying to drop them.... which one is it?[/quote']

for all your banterism Ed - you failed to answer my question

I'll have a moan - if thats what you wanna call it - at Italys expensive either way.

You cant seriousky think that my long passage (oo-er) about yachts, models and tax free haven was a genuine "moan" surely?!?!

Guys ive said right from the off that the 4N was all about banter - to me that means sticking it in to whomever deserves it. Whilst italy have been my, clearly main target, all nations bar my own have had it off me at one point or another.

I rarley, if ever, say anything that reflects that im genuinely upset, moaning or that impassioned about onthe SM forum - i mean, i like you all and everything but none of you actually exist in my RL so at 41yrs and three quarters, 2 businesses to run, 2 kids, 2 foster kids and a wife to give me real worries im hardly gonna be all upset on here am i!!!

If we aint got banter then we aint got a lot. Starting to feel like i literally cant have a pop at anyone in here. Surely im wrong!?!

I'll have a moan - if thats what you wanna call it - at Italys expensive either way.

You cant seriousky think that my long passage (oo-er) about yachts' date=' models and tax free haven was a genuine "moan" surely?!?!

Guys ive said right from the off that the 4N was all about banter - to me that means sticking it in to whomever deserves it. Whilst italy have been my, clearly main target, all nations bar my own have had it off me at one point or another.

I rarley, if ever, say anything that reflects that im genuinely upset, moaning or that impassioned about onthe SM forum - i mean, i like you all and everything but none of you actually exist in my RL so at 41yrs and three quarters, 2 businesses to run, 2 kids, 2 foster kids and a wife to give me real worries im hardly gonna be all upset on here am i!!!

If we aint got banter then we aint got a lot. Starting to feel like i literally cant have a pop at anyone in here. Surely im wrong!?![/quote']

but Ed - you still haven't said if you agree with the points or not..........

What have I started!!

To be totally honest I had planned to add this to the OP before the season started but the house stuff took over and it completely left my thoughts.

The points stand, the final is the cup winners vs the league winners and therefor I feel that warrants some points, especially with Europe being null & void (points-wise at least).

Banter-wise this is exactly what I hoped for in this setup, I don't want everyone to get along in here from rival nations! Banter is all good and it is up to you how you dish it out & take it - for me it adds spice to this GW.

@Sean in regards to the OP, I have no idea why the dates haven't changed, weird!

but Ed - you still haven't said if you agree with the points or not..........

Oh good grief.

My opinion is if you win or are runner up in any cup/shield/league - including the Plastic One - then points should be awarded. Unless your italian.

You take all the fun out of everything.