The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

ashtini

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

Oh good grief.

My opinion is if you win or are runner up in any cup/shield/league - including the Plastic One - then points should be awarded. Unless your italian.

You take all the fun out of everything.

Brilliant - thanks Ed

About 30 post's back I asked someone if they thought I could get you to admit the charity shield points were ok' date=' and I was told I had 'more chance of pulling Beyonce.

Now you made it hard bloody work - put I got there in the end

Bring on Beyonce

beyonce18_zpsu0uadf8f.gif

Sevilla win 3-0 in the CL game to kick off the group with three points' date=' not sure if it will be my last in charge in Europe this season as 1 day left on gold, I might renew it but not sure.[/quote']

Milan go the expected loss that goes with not having gold membership

Brilliant - thanks Ed

About 30 post's back I asked someone if they thought I could get you to admit the charity shield points were ok' date=' and I was told I had 'more chance of pulling Beyonce.

Now you made it hard bloody work - put I got there in the end

Bring on Beyonce

beyonce18_zpsu0uadf8f.gif

Sadly you missed the white out Sean.

And so it is the hunted became the hunter.

Sadly you missed the white out Sean.

And so it is the hunted became the hunter.

but Ed - you never ruled out Ze Germans, and my only challenge was to get you to accept points for charity shield - didn't specify winners or losers....

So on a technicality I'll take it:p

and next time don't make me work so bloody hard for it

but Ed - you never ruled out Ze Germans' date=' and my only challenge was to get you to accept points for charity shield - didn't specify winners or losers....

So on a technicality I'll take it:p

and next time don't make me work so bloody hard for it[/quote']

It aint worth it if you aint gotta work for it - or put a ring on it or some such generic beyonce "lyric"

Beyonce is to music what Kerry Katona is to celebacy.

But i'm guessing that it aint the music thats the attraction anyway

I rarley' date=' if ever, say anything that reflects that im genuinely upset, moaning or that impassioned about onthe SM forum - i mean, i like you all and everything but none of you actually exist in my RL so at 41yrs and three quarters, 2 businesses to run, 2 kids, 2 foster kids and a wife to give me real worries im hardly gonna be all upset on here am i!!!

[/quote']

but you are 25, going to sign on once a fortnight is hardly a business, 2 mice in the bedsit, 2 cats that come to scrounge and an old page 3 cut out of Sam Fox on the wall hardly portrays the picture you try to give of a family.

i suppose it is time to tell everyone that i see your old uncle Wally down the legion every Friday night and that the family is very worried about you, apparently they think you are so concerned about some rich Italian trying to steal your prize possessions, you wont leave the bedsit anymore.:o

but you are 25' date=' going to sign on once a fortnight is hardly a business, 2 mice in the bedsit, 2 cats that come to scrounge and an old page 3 cut out of Sam Fox on the wall hardly portrays the picture you try to give of a family.

i suppose it is time to tell everyone that i see your old uncle Wally down the legion every Friday night and that the family is very worried about you, apparently they think you are so concerned about some rich Italian trying to steal your prize possessions, you wont leave the bedsit anymore.:o[/quote']

Ed you're about double in age as to what I thought you were' date=' amazing.[/quote']

you are not the first to think Ed is 12 and a half;)

but you are 25' date=' going to sign on once a fortnight is hardly a business, 2 mice in the bedsit, 2 cats that come to scrounge and an old page 3 cut out of Sam Fox on the wall hardly portrays the picture you try to give of a family.

i suppose it is time to tell everyone that i see your old uncle Wally down the legion every Friday night and that the family is very worried about you, apparently they think you are so concerned about some rich Italian trying to steal your prize possessions, you wont leave the bedsit anymore.:o[/quote']

This is scarily accurate in so many ways - like Uri Geller accurate:-

1. Sam Fox - most definitely had her poster on my wall (twas a catholic family so by on the wall I mean inside my wardrobe obviously)

2. I genuinely do have an Uncle Walt.

3. I live in fear of the Italians nicking my prize possession - I have an Italian decedent neighbour called Tony who has had my lawnmower, strimmer and various hand tools since last summer. God I miss that hammer.

Ed you're about double in age as to what I thought you were' date=' amazing.[/quote']

Hmmm, this either means I am down wit da yoof or I'm exceptionally immature for my age. I have a 15 year old that I play Fifa with and a 10 year old that I dance with - I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

you are not the first to think Ed is 12 and a half;)

Inches. B)

AC Milan beat Newcastle United 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Messi scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cazorla was also on the scoresheet for his side.

cracking result that means I have already won as many away league games (against non-italians) as I did last season.

Next up away to Athletic club.

cracking result that means I have already won as many away league games (against non-italians) as I did last season.

Next up away to Athletic club.

Well done mate' date=' though I would sack the Newcastle manager for picking a formation and tactics that I have never had any success with against 5-4-1. I have a sneaky feeling I have not paid much attention to my formation and tactics tonight as I had a rubbish night in most my set ups. Will pay more attention for Sundays games.[/font']

Do we get a bonus point(s)?

Sevilla win 1-0 over BMG to record back to back wins' date=' Sterling scored the winner.

good game buddy could have went either way tbh.[/quote']

Yeah if you were Italian I would of accused you of bribing the referee, goal disallowed for offside at 0-0 and all that :P

The offer for Martin ŠKRTEL of Liverpool from AC Milan has been accepted along with other club offers. Liverpool will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The undisclosed offer for Martin ŠKRTEL of Liverpool has been withdrawn by Southampton.

was a little short at the back after selling miranda- so moved in for this guy as soon as I had the cash. nearly bought a 92 midfielder 2 days back - but deemed this a higher piority