The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

ashtini

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

Embarrassing 0-0 result for us at Athletic. Rather infuriating that all our chances fell to either Lichtsteiner or Giroud.

Very embarrassing I'd say as it was my second string out, the stats were even but we had more shots on target then you so thinking about it, I feel a bit hard done by :P.

Athletic - 80-87-87-80-80-80-82-83-76-86-85

Gladbach - 91-92-90-92-91-90-91-94-91-96-93

:D

Wolfsburg spanked Southampton 3-0 :D

Spanked?

You…………………………………..Me

51%.........Poss……………...49%

11……………Shots………………15

8……………On Target………….6

Given that Ashley Young was sent of on 27 minutes and so we played the remainder of the game with 10 men, I would suggest that you’re a lucky little match engine mongrel mate!

I very much look forward to our next meeting ;)

Beat smut to keep a slender lead at the top of the table.

however it appears my assistant actually got something right tonight

AC Milan outclassed Liverpool and beat them 3 - 2 in their SMFA Champions Cup Group C fixture.

Pérez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Messi and Ronaldo were also amongst the goalscorers.

nice to see young Jedvaj get a game, and who says Messi and Ronaldo can't work together. But you have to say Perez is a beast got an assist on top of his goal and MOTM performance - never signed him before Milan in my whole SM history - but he's an absolute phenom... already an early contender for player of the season @ Milan

Sevilla beat TSG 1899 Hoffenheim 2 - 1 in their 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Cup Round 1 fixture.

Talisca scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gabriel was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Nice to see the kids getting a win, that is twice we have beat Hoffenhein in a couple of days.

In between we neat Inter 2-1 to make it 3 wins from 3 in the CL group.

Spanked?

You…………………………………..Me

51%.........Poss……………...49%

11……………Shots………………15

8……………On Target………….6

Given that Ashley Young was sent of on 27 minutes and so we played the remainder of the game with 10 men' date=' I would suggest that you’re a lucky little match engine mongrel mate!

I very much look forward to our next meeting ;)[/quote']

just keep deploying those tactics my friend :D

Decent enough start for Sociedad this season, 13 points from seven games is a more than palatable return at this stage and currently sit 4th.

Exceeding expectations so far in terms of position being one of the weaker teams/squads and whilst I don't expect it to last if I could match last season's 8th position I will be more than happy as still punching above our weight.

Cups have gone well to, won both our opening matches in both cups so through to the QF in both, happy with our contribution to Team Amigo thus far this season with a very healthy points contribution.

Great night for the English tonight in the cup with all four teams progressing, I am joined by fellow Countrymen Valencia In the QF from a Spaniards point of view.

Decent enough start for Sociedad this season' date=' 13 points from seven games is a more than palatable return at this stage and currently sit 4th.

Exceeding expectations so far in terms of position being one of the weaker teams/squads and whilst I don't expect it to last if I could match last season's 8th position I will be more than happy as still punching above our weight.

Cups have gone well to, won both our opening matches in both cups so through to the QF in both, happy with our contribution to Team Amigo thus far this season with a very healthy points contribution.

Great night for the English tonight in the cup with all four teams progressing, I am joined by fellow Countrymen Valencia In the QF from a Spaniards point of view.[/quote']

Bout the only thing Everton can win :P:o

AC Milan outclassed Real Sociedad and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Dybala and Ocampos were amongst the goalscorers.

rested half of my outfield starting X, and the replacements came through with 3 goals from my 2 young Argentine's.

funny game stat wise, with me having 2/3 of the possession and Sociedad having 2/3 of the goal attempts.

A nice Ibra inspired win for us over the Toon keeps us floating along.

Pat the Cat is head amigo this season and doing us all proud mixing it up with the big boys at the top of the league and long may it continue, Italy still leading the charts this season but at least it is not a walkover like last season.

rested half of my outfield starting X' date=' and the replacements came through with 3 goals from my 2 young Argentine's.

funny game stat wise, with me having 2/3 of the possession and Sociedad having 2/3 of the goal attempts.[/quote']

I think the fact that I played with ten men nearly all game probably had as big an effect on the game as anything, to still create twice the chances with a man disadvantage and to lose to your only three shots on targets would suggest I was a tad unlucky....

Not gunna talk to much about statistics though.....lesson learned it don't go anywhere positive....

Good win and good run of form for Lazio recently. Had a poor start but in the top half of the table and had to give up 2 games to my teammates. In the next round for both the cups so hopefully we can string together some good points in there as well.