The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

ashtini

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

A draw at anfield sees me through to the next round of smfa. Congrats to everyone else that made it through. Especially dan with 6wins

Cheers Sean yeah 6 wins from 6 easily puts us through, we had qualified after 4 games, looking forward to the knockout stages.

well done for outbidding me on the pair.

well done for outbidding me on the pair.

Guedes was a no brainer - set to be a big player - do had to splash out.

but you could learn a few lessons from the young swede

1 - if you are bidding on the same player in more than one setup don't start posting about how good he is until you have had all your bids accepted:p

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=3085645&postcount=50790

2 - there is a little box when you bid on players, and if you tick it then rival managers cannot see the amount offered by yourself for that player;)

Guedes was a no brainer - set to be a big player - do had to splash out.

but you could learn a few lessons from the young swede

1 - if you are bidding on the same player in more than one setup don't start posting about how good he is until you have had all your bids accepted:p

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=3085645&postcount=50790

2 - there is a little box when you bid on players' date=' and if you tick it then rival managers cannot see the amount offered by yourself for that player;)[/quote']

Guedes I had already and sold for a million, he will be a big player but I only bid a CV of a 70 rated player that recently rose to 76 and a few quid, the 3+ million you paid is to expensive for me.

Yeah I bid my max at 50k so what was the point in hiding it?I was able to bid 51k in 7046 that is how I won him, and I am unsure how good he was I just posted a report I had read previously, glad you read the post though.

It is with a heavy heart and great sadness that I have to announce the departure of AC Milan's greatest ever signing.

Enzo Perez will be heading to Udinese along with some pocket change, and in return we will receive some run off the mill french dude.

in other news, negotiations are at an advance stage that may see Christiano Ronaldo head to Germany

21 April

Spain 14pts (2 teams in it, 2 wins)

Italy 6pts (1 team in it, 1 win)

Germany 0pts (1 team in it, 1 loss)

England 0pts (4 teams in it, 1 same-nation win - could have been a great round)

Totals

Italy 181pts

Spain 150pts

England 122pts

Germany 118pts

News flash

Edmoses not dead just busy

Hope to be around a wee bit more soon enough

Oh did anyone happen to notice my Bournmouth absolutely battered S£an's AC M$lan the other week? It was like 15-2 or something.....he took it well enough - he is a taker after all and heaven knows im a giver.

#alphamale

lost 2-1 to Udinese which sums up my season so far' date=' we were 1-0 up and threw it away, well done Paul.

This season is not being kind to me, I have tried lots of formations, I think some changes are needed in personnel.

Still a half decent night for us I think though.[/quote']

Seems all the clubs at the top from last season are struggling (except money bags).