The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

ashtini

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

Very glad to see Germany have beaten off 6 other sides to get Thiago. Stopping that Italian monopoly becoming even bigger.

presuming any Italian team actually wanted him.

presuming that a german club gets him.

highest valued bid doesn't always win.

lost 2-1 to Udinese which sums up my season so far' date=' we were 1-0 up and threw it away, well done Paul.

This season is not being kind to me, I have tried lots of formations, I think some changes are needed in personnel.

Still a half decent night for us I think though.[/quote']

Unlucky Dan,

new signing Perez came on at half time and scored within 2 minutes, from then on we grew stronger.

with 3 games to go until midway points are allocated, we needed 3 points as 2nd - 10th are seperated by only 6 points.

Funny how 3 of you bid then :P

if Hoffenheim win the bid then Nainggolan will be available at external, with a combined bank balance of 123m, the Italians will pick him up in 10 weeks time as we start to build our reserve teams.

Just one of the bonuses of bidding on players we dont rate highly;)

Borussia Mönchengladbach beat Everton 1 - 0 in their 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Cup Semi Final fixture.

Song scored the winner for Borussia Mönchengladbach and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Great win, now into the final and will hopefully get the first silverware of the season.