Sign in to follow this  
ashtini

The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

Very glad to see Germany have beaten off 6 other sides to get Thiago. Stopping that Italian monopoly becoming even bigger.

That's a big signing, not only because he is a great little player, but because you beat so many teams to him!

Very glad to see Germany have beaten off 6 other sides to get Thiago. Stopping that Italian monopoly becoming even bigger.

presuming any Italian team actually wanted him.

presuming that a german club gets him.

highest valued bid doesn't always win.

lost 2-1 to Udinese which sums up my season so far' date=' we were 1-0 up and threw it away, well done Paul.

This season is not being kind to me, I have tried lots of formations, I think some changes are needed in personnel.

Still a half decent night for us I think though.[/quote']

Unlucky Dan,

new signing Perez came on at half time and scored within 2 minutes, from then on we grew stronger.

with 3 games to go until midway points are allocated, we needed 3 points as 2nd - 10th are seperated by only 6 points.

Unlucky Dan' date='

new signing Perez came on at half time and scored within 2 minutes, from then on we grew stronger.

with 3 games to go until midway points are allocated, we needed 3 points as 2nd - 10th are seperated by only 6 points.[/quote']

Perez Is a legend....

Funny how 3 of you bid then :P

if Hoffenheim win the bid then Nainggolan will be available at external, with a combined bank balance of 123m, the Italians will pick him up in 10 weeks time as we start to build our reserve teams.

Just one of the bonuses of bidding on players we dont rate highly;)

Italians seem to be getting curiously defensive.

Or maybe everyone has such a complex about the italians that whenever they make a statement about us that we say isn't right you all decide we must be hiding something. We are in a no win with you inferior lot

AC Milan outclassed TSG 1899 Hoffenheim and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ronaldo scored the winner for AC Milan and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

made me feel a little better after missing out on darmian to dan

26 April

Germany 13pts

Italy 8pts

Spain 7pts

England 1pt

Totals

Italy 202pts

Spain 172pts

Germany 131pts

England 124pts

Lot of rounds this time around where scores have been pretty close. Could go either way this season.

Borussia Mönchengladbach beat Everton 1 - 0 in their 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Cup Semi Final fixture.

Song scored the winner for Borussia Mönchengladbach and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Great win, now into the final and will hopefully get the first silverware of the season.

28 April - The Cup Semis

Germany 11pts

Italy 11pts

England 5pts

Spain 5pts

Congratulations to both Lazio & Gladbach, who will meet in the final on the 12th May :).

Totals

Italy 213pts

Spain 177pts

Germany 142pts

Englanf 129pts