The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

ashtini

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

Congrats Dan

Thanks Sean, much needed win for my beleaguered team, I do love playing against you, back to the grind for us as we play our youth team against Ray next.

Very close for the places behind runaway leaders AC Milan with just eight points between second top and second bottom.

Half decent night for us with in-form amigo Ash in sparkling form again.

lost to bottom of the league swansea - but at least I was top for the all important half season points(when Ash eventually adds them up :P)

gotta say, I love how 3/4 of team germany keep shafting Hannover out of their best players, yet Hannover are still out performing 2/3 of their team-mates

gotta say' date=' I love how 3/4 of team germany keep shafting Hannover out of their best players, yet Hannover are still out performing 2/3 of their team-mates[/quote']

Haha yeah I noticed that.

Not the greatest first half of the season by myself but the other three amigos are doing well, hopefully a better second half of the season is on the cards.

Sorry for this spam like post but I am trying to raise awareness of the Prizemoney not being paid issue, this is happening to us all everytime we win a cup, shield, smfa game etc The prizemoney you earn is not being added to your funds as there is a bug that makes SM deduct the prizemoney you earn from your starting balance meaning you are not getting it paid.Check your starting balance before you play a cup tie and you will see this is a fact(or you can check out the thread below and see by the screenshots that this is happening).Go to your club finance page and check prizemoney whatever amount it says you have earned this is how much you have been ripped off by SM this season, we need to get together and make SM take notice. Thanks for listening.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=173029

l

gotta say' date=' I love how 3/4 of team germany keep shafting Hannover out of their best players, yet Hannover are still out performing 2/3 of their team-mates[/quote']

Love how you always have a bee in your bonnet regarding Hannover :D

Hannover will always continue to supply the rest as thats what feeder clubs do ;)

I'd be embarrassed that our little Hannover are outdoing two of team Italy aswell, not to mention three of team England :) .

3rd May scores have been done as have half way points but the Internet has decided not to work and I can't be bothered to do it on my phone.

Will get the scores up as soon as the Internet is back up.

Go give the server a good kicking it may do the job.

Mid-Season Scores

Milan 30pts

Wolfsburg 20pts

Sociedad 18pts

Valencia 16pts

Southampton 15pts

Athletic 14pts

Fiorentina 13pts

Hannover 12pts

Udinese 11pts

Gladbach 10pts

Hoffenheim 9pts

Newcastle 8pts

Everton 7pts

Sevilla 6pts

Lazio 5pts

Swansea 4pts

Totals

Italy 273pts

Spain 233pts

Germany 195pts

England 172pts

Love how you always have a bee in your bonnet regarding Hannover :D

well I made a comment about them - then their manager, Venk, appeared, made a commment and ran - I figure if I mention them enough he might actually put in another appearance on the thread;)

well I made a comment about them - then their manager' date=' Venk, appeared, made a commment and ran - I figure if I mention them enough he might actually put in another appearance on the thread;)[/quote']

Who is this Venk Character you speak of? and does he even exist :eek:

If anyone feels that they can commit long term to a custom and would like join Anno Domini 2, please let me know.

The minimum requirement is that you log in for every game.

Whilst it is full of top forumers, we have constantly been let down by managers who we thought were reliable, so please only apply if you can be trusted to look after your club.

A poor 2-0 defeat to a Gladbach' date=' tried something different and suffice to say it was a fail!Good game buddy.

Absolute blowout for the Amigos tonight.

Brighter news Andre Gomes and Bernardo Silva join up at Sevilla.[/quote']

Yes I was shocked that I beat you. I rested a few players for the cup final tomorrow night so I fully expected to either get a point or lose by the odd goal. Makes sense now that you were trying something new, Dan.

Yes I saw your bid for Andre Gomes on Saturday morning. I was considering doing something about it personally but decided there was not much I could do/prepared to pay. Very good signing for you.

Good night for the Germans last night. Luckily for me, the day has finally come where Hector Herrera got reviewed so he jumped from 88 to 90.

Yes I was shocked that I beat you. I rested a few players for the cup final tomorrow night so I fully expected to either get a point or lose by the odd goal. Makes sense now that you were trying something new' date=' Dan.

Yes I saw your bid for Andre Gomes on Saturday morning. I was considering doing something about it personally but decided there was not much I could do/prepared to pay. Very good signing for you.

Good night for the Germans last night. Luckily for me, the day has finally come where Hector Herrera got reviewed so he jumped from 88 to 90.[/quote']

Yeah I took a 6-1 humiliating defeat for my 93 rated Liverpool in 7046 from an 89 rated side so I replicated the tactics to see if it would give me some joy but it was not to be I lost here and in AD2 to Smutty so I have ditched the diamond 4-4-2 as a bad joke.

Yeah Gomes is a quality player and with age on his side it is a decent transfer so I am glad you never rivalled my bid as I was only a mill over CV, Bernardo Silva should hopefully get a minimum +2 so that will strengthen our squad.Nice rise for you in Herrera I only expected him a +1 but +2 is awesome, we got a couple of rises ourselves today; A +3 for Neves and a +2 for Talisca, I am not usually one to cream about rises but there is little else to shout about at Sevilla lately.

Sorry for the delay. (league only on this post, Shield to follow)

07 May

England 23pts

Germany 12pts

Spain 8pts

Italy 0pts

10 May

Italy 23pts

Germany 13pts

England 6pts

Spain 0pts

Totals

Italy 296pts

Spain 241pts

Germany 230pts

England 201pts

Well done to Italy for breaking the 300 point barrier.

Here is a run down of the cup finals - a team from each nation contest them, that's pretty amazing :). Good luck to Lazio & Gladbach tonight.

Cup Final

12 May

Lazio vs Gladbach

Shield Final

19 May

Newcastle vs Sociedad