The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Noisy this morning: Logs into SM Hmm, what?... Stephan EL SHAARAWY has moved to Hannover 96 (Mark M.) from AC Milan (Sir Sean) on a deal believed to be around

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Thought id do a quick breakdown the transfer balances and profit made from the rise in value of the purchases. Newcastle 50m Spent - 54.4m Current Value Southampton

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Just for you Smut

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

Matt' date=' Ed, Wolfy & Dreamers - businessmen in London - were sitting down for a break in their soon-to-be new store. As yet, the store wasn't ready, with only a few shelves set up.

Captain Matt said to the others, "I bet any minute now some thick tourist is going to walk by, put his face to the window and ask what we're selling."

No sooner were the words out of his mouth when, sure enough, SMH walked to the window, had a peek, and in a broad Scottish twang asked, "What you guys selling here?"

Matt replied sarcastically, "We're selling a**eholes."

Without skipping a beat, SMH said, "You are doing well. Only four left!"[/quote']

SMH is walking along minding his own business when he hears voices from behind a fence. As he gets closer he distinctly makes out the baritone manliness of Matt72 and the suave and sophisticated tones of EdMoses, the warm but authoritarian voice of Wolfy102 and the assertive and powerful verbalisation of Dreamers – “Team England” – chanting:-

“13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13”

Curious, SMH sees a hole in the fence so sneaks up and puts his eye up to it to get a peek at what team England are up to.

Suddenly a “stick” (yeah, that’s it – a stick. ahem) pokes SMH straight in the eye. As he falls to the floor in agony he hears;-

“14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14”

I've made the decision to replace Closer - I hold nothing against him but I need to have active people in here.

So we now have Gozzy as a free agent. Really happy with this.

That settled the question of who got picked last :P phew :P

Also, we Italian will be using time wasting tactics and Ashley young dives whenver needed.

That settled the question of who got picked last :P phew :P

Also' date=' we Italian will be using time wasting tactics and Ashley young dives whenver needed.[/quote']

bribery and corruption cant be ruled out either.

just don't ask us to take sides if war breaks out.

Am I right in thinking all teams are done (subject to agreement):

Team Italy

Dionysius_Exiguus

Smut

Kupest

Gozzy

Team England

Matt72

EdMoses

Wolfy102

Dreamers

Team Spain

Ashtini

Ray1981

Sirmarkhughes

Preppens

Team Germany

Noisy

Like_a_boas

MarkM

Nikidinho

So next up is team allocation!

That's debatable. One could argue that Matt was "picked last" as he automatically recieved all members who weren't chosen by the other captains.

Ha ha I am so sorry I never contacted you about being in Team England but then if it was about losing rather than winning then you would have been second choice.

Are we even considering England as title challengers though :confused:

See my post directly above/below this one as you would have been first choice. This is why you contacted me to be in Team England and I politely turned you down because' date=' well you are simply an awful manager. :P

We can only choose three managers so please don't hate that I never chose you lads it was nothing personal I just think you are both rubbish.[/font']

See my post directly above/below this one as you would have been first choice. This is why you contacted me to be in Team England and I politely turned you down because' date=' well you are simply an awful manager. :P

[/font']

I only wished to save you from any embarrassment you are now about to undergo :o:p

The thing that I take most from this thread is that I may possibly be the only manager here who is involved in full time employment.....

All of you Posting through all the working hours

Blooming tax dodgers....:P

Or perhaps it could just be that you are a jobsworth who likes brown nosing to management.

I imagine you were one of those lads at school who brought there favourite teacher an apple in every morning and insisted on extra tuition with him after school. Yes that's right I did say 'him'.

Or perhaps it could just be that you are a jobsworth who likes brown nosing to management.

I imagine you were one of those lads at school who brought there favourite teacher an apple in every morning and insisted on extra tuition with him after school. Yes that's right I did say 'him'.

I would have though a bit of gratitude would have been in order all my hard work and ridiculously high tax and NI contributions help to keep that council housing over those Geordies heads.....

I would have though a bit of gratitude would have been in order all my hard work and ridiculously high tax and NI contributions help to keep that council housing over those Geordies heads.....

Glad I live in Durham then. This coming from a Liverpool fan is hilarious. 'Hard work' is more commonly known as T.W.O.C. Dealing and armed robbery to name but a few of the most popular lines of work in Liverpool.

I imagine that is why you live in London since it is the Southern version of Liverpool. Home from home Raymondo.