The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

Sorry i was not active the last days. I'm on a journey to London for the next week' date=' but after that i'll be on my base ready for everything! Hope it didn't et excluded for this. Can i still join? especially for the italian team :P[/quote']

I am sure Sean still has space in his Italian team ;)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Noisy this morning: Logs into SM Hmm, what?... Stephan EL SHAARAWY has moved to Hannover 96 (Mark M.) from AC Milan (Sir Sean) on a deal believed to be around

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Thought id do a quick breakdown the transfer balances and profit made from the rise in value of the purchases. Newcastle 50m Spent - 54.4m Current Value Southampton

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Just for you Smut

Sorry i was not active the last days. I'm on a journey to London for the next week' date=' but after that i'll be on my base ready for everything! Hope it didn't et excluded for this. Can i still join? especially for the italian team :P[/quote']

You have been dropped and replaced by Gozzy mate. Sean did not want you in his team and Ash never wanted you in the set up so they both got there heads together and made you the scapegoat in favour of Gozzy, this is merely speculation.... When I say speculation I mean complete fabrication and should not be taken as gospel.

Personally you have had a lucky escape as your tactical naivety would have been clear for all to see. ;)

You have been dropped and replaced by Gozzy mate. Sean did not want you in his team and Ash never wanted you in the set up so they both got there heads together and made you the scapegoat in favour of Gozzy' date=' this is merely speculation.... When I say speculation I mean complete fabrication and should not be taken as gospel.

Personally you have had a lucky escape as your tactical naivety would have been clear for all to see. ;)[/font']

That is a bit harsh, I hope you are better at tactics that you are with your tact and grace. :eek:Haha love the disclaimer.

Having 44 people subscribed to your Star Trek blog don't count Ed ;)

Just cos people on the internet watch me boldy go were no one else would, cause certain people to sound like they are talking in Klingon but in reality they just have "things" in their mouths and i use the safety words "Captain James T Kirk!!!!!!!" doesnt make it a Star Trek Blog.

Just cos people on the internet watch me boldy go were no one else would' date=' cause certain people to sound like they are talking in Klingon but in reality they just have "things" in their mouths and i use the safety words "Captain James T Kirk!!!!!!!" doesnt make it a Star Trek Blog.[/quote']

I literally have no idea what you are talking about :P

Anyhow as you well know better get on an important event starting in just over an hour

Am I right in thinking all teams are done (subject to agreement):

Team Italy

Dionysius_Exiguus

Smut

Kupest

Gozzy

Team England

Matt72

EdMoses

Wolfy102

Dreamers

Team Spain

Ashtini

Ray1981

Sirmarkhughes

Preppens

Team Germany

Noisy

Like_a_boas

MarkM

Nikidinho

So next up is team allocation!

How about we start it up tonight instead of tomorrow? We look all set to go!

Por favor mi amigo!

Just cos people on the internet watch me boldy go were no one else would' date=' cause certain people to sound like they are talking in Klingon but in reality they just have "things" in their mouths and i use the safety words "Captain James T Kirk!!!!!!!" doesnt make it a Star Trek Blog.[/quote']

I must say I start reading these posts of yours but somehow end up reading the first line over and over again and I get lost and then just move to the next post :P

I must say I start reading these posts of yours but somehow end up reading the first line over and over again and I get lost and then just move to the next post :P

And then you realize the next post is from EdMoses aswell, and the next.. and the one after that.

Atleast during daytime on weekdays, I guess I'll just leave it at that. :P

And then you realize the next post is from EdMoses aswell' date=' and the next.. and the one after that.

Atleast during daytime on weekdays, I guess I'll just leave it at that. :P[/quote']

that is why a lot of us stopped reading any of his posts a long time ago.

Yet the three of you can't stop talking about his posts that you don't read. Seems to me we have the three stooges here who all have a certain soft spot (in Smuts case a hard spot) for Ed.

I shouldnt worry about it mate. The forum has a care in the community program that allows a percentage of "special" individuals to join. These "special" people have limited intelligence, some find reading very difficult.

So dont worry mate - i personally like having you "special" people around. Its cute, if i could ruffle yer hair ya little scamp i would.

Now go on, off you go, go play ;)

I shouldnt worry about it mate. The forum has a care in the community program that allows a percentage of "special" individuals to join. These "special" people have limited intelligence' date=' some find reading very difficult.

So dont worry mate - i personally like having you "special" people around. Its cute, if i could ruffle yer hair ya little scamp i would.

Now go on, off you go, go play ;)[/quote']

Haha poor wee Kuppie-cake your managerial survivor kit is in the post.

6898_big_helmet_black-300.jpg

How about we start it up tonight instead of tomorrow? We look all set to go!

Por favor mi amigo!

hold on, we currently have one captain and one manager taking credits on the understanding that they join Italy.

Whether they sign up before tomorrow night is yet to be seen but I would hate to think they are the kind of people to take all those credits and then do nothing.

Also Ash is moving this weekend, to a park bench because he has spent all the rent on SM (not the footy game we are playing either:eek:)