How to beat 3-3-4?

Hey,

So i m playing against a guy who didnt logged in last 21 days but because of his last SMFA match,his assistant picked a team and tactics.

He pick 3-3-4.

Instructions are:

Tackling Style Normal

Mentality V.Defensive

Passing Style Long Ball

Attacking Style Mixed

Tempo Normal

Pressing Own Area

Counter-Attack No

Men Behind Ball No

Tight Marking Yes

Play Offside No

Use Play Maker No

Use Target Man No

My players are twice better than him so i dont worry in chooisng a little lower rated players but wondering what tactic and formation to use?

Thanks

Re: How to beat 3-3-4?

Hey' date='

So i m playing against a guy who didnt logged in last 21 days but because of his last SMFA match,his assistant picked a team and tactics.

He pick 3-3-4.

Instructions are:

Tackling Style Normal

Mentality V.Defensive

Passing Style Long Ball

Attacking Style Mixed

Tempo Normal

Pressing Own Area

Counter-Attack No

Men Behind Ball No

Tight Marking Yes

Play Offside No

Use Play Maker No

Use Target Man No

My players are twice better than him so i dont worry in choosing a little lower rated players but wondering what tactic and formation to use?

Thanks[/quote']

TBH The 3-3-4 is probably one of the hardest formations to win with on the whole SM game so countering it should be a breeze, without knowing your team strengths and weaknesses it is harder to give out exact details of what to play but if you have the players to fit in a 4-5-1 I would play that with direct passing, fast tempo and pressing all over, leave everything else as normal, I would be surprised if you didn't win by a few.

TBH The 3-3-4 is probably one of the hardest formations to win with on the whole SM game so countering it should be a breeze' date=' without knowing your team strengths and weaknesses it is harder to give out exact details of what to play but if you have the players to fit in a 4-5-1 I would play that with direct passing, fast tempo and pressing all over, leave everything else as normal, I would be surprised if you didn't win by a few.[/quote']

My best players are : Kompany,Bastian,Ribery and Falcao(injured though).

I usually go with 3-5-2 attacking tactic and at half time change to def one

I guess I was lucky when playing against this formation. 4-3-3, 4-5-1, and some other formations give me trouble, but I almost always beat 3-3-4 easily. I usually played 3-5-2, 5-3-2 (normal, not the sweeper one), and 4-3-3 wingers. Tried 4-2-3-1 last night against a 3-3-4 team, did win, although I was lucky (my goalkeeper saved me, they had the same number of shots as I did, more shots on target than me, which never happened if I played 3-5-2 or 5-3-2). I usually play everything normal/default, sometimes only use playmaker (DM, or CM), direct passing instead of normal, and fast tempo. No arrows.

Although you should listen to someone with more experience. Good luck :)