Every Person's Dream

PJ.

Re: Every Person's Dream

Even though there might be one or 2 that will breach it' date=' I would still suggest setting a squad cap. At least managers have to choose wisely which players to buy and it prevents player hogging.[/quote']

also, in a gameworld like this, you have 300mil to build a squad. Let's say you want at least 20 decent players. It's tough to build a huge squad with 300mil in an empty squad set up, unless you're hogging young risers worth 5-10mil.

What is this now .. a squad cap.. why?

If someone decides to bid on Messi for 50 mil or someone buys 10 5mil players that should be there decision right?

It's interesting to see who buys what with 300mil.

But if there is a squad cap what are we talking about? 20-30 is no fun at all. There is max spending limit of 50 mil. With 300 mil you reach 30 players really quick.

With a 20 player max .. average players rated 90-92 will go for 50mil.

Anyway .. PJ let us now what you have decided.

I vote for a 75 player cap (if there has to be one)

What is this now .. a squad cap.. why?

If someone decides to bid on Messi for 50 mil or someone buys 10 5mil players that should be there decision right?

It's interesting to see who buys what with 300mil.

But if there is a squad cap what are we talking about? 20-30 is no fun at all. There is max spending limit of 50 mil. With 300 mil you reach 30 players really quick.

With a 20 player max .. average players rated 90-92 will go for 50mil.

Anyway .. PJ let us now what you have decided.

I vote for a 75 player cap (if there has to be one)

unless you dont plan on competing for the next 3 years or so, idk how you can buy 75 players with 300mil. 50 players is a lot in any set up in any case... so idk.

and as noisy said, it's gonna be hard to build a squad of 21 with 300mil in the first place.

unless you dont plan on competing for the next 3 years or so' date=' idk how you can buy 75 players with 300mil. 50 players is a lot in any set up in any case... so idk.

and as noisy said, it's gonna be hard to build a squad of 21 with 300mil in the first place.[/quote']

You don't need to buy 75 players at once. But if say you make money through players sales in the future, it would be nice to have the opportunity to buy more players.

Not everyone is going to build a squad ready to compete right away. Maybe they are. Who knows.. that's the fun part.

It's always me :(
:( shame i wasnt picked to join

I'm very sorry' date=' lads! :(

It's always hard to leave people behind, but I'm afraid PJ had to do it.

This makes zero sense mate.

The world has already been created :confused:

I believe this is about another setup, mate. :D

As for the sqaud cap, I'll go with whatever people want.

PS: thx for picking me, PJ!

I'm also happy to start in Division 2. :)