Every Person's Dream

PJ.

Re: Every Person's Dream

Vlad & adam_gr have until 20:00 tomorrow to apply for there club if not' date=' there club will get offered to a manager on the waiting list. Otherwise managers who join late will miss out on players.[/quote']

They will anyhow so could you take me off the waiting list. No point in coming in once everyone has had a head start.

Vlad & adam_gr have until 20:00 tomorrow to apply for there club if not' date=' there club will get offered to a manager on the waiting list. Otherwise managers who join late will miss out on players.[/quote']

Is it possible for for me to get one of those clubs? No point having someone late to the party for an empty squad start.

I try to take Club America as i had asked but it is not available :(:confused::mad:

I am not out of time. Please the person who took it can resign cause i want to start making my dynasty :D:D:D

Good luck to everyone

Wonder who will be the one to end up with 5 goalkeepers or no defenders and all the budget gone' date=' there is always one in these setups ;)[/quote']

Well I had a plan. Then all of a sudden the player cap was introduced and my plan fell in the water. Now I just made some bids all over the place .. so it might just be me. But I see several others going at it like mental patients too. :D

My major pet hate with empty squads, people doubling or tripling in cash going out than what they actually have

Why can't people just bid on the players they actually want, that being said I'm only bidding on 2 players till you all ***** your budgets up the wall and whine you dont have enough room to buy all your 70 rated israeli kids who will never hit 90 but have to sit in your naff little youth teams! :rolleyes:

My major pet hate with empty squads' date=' people doubling or tripling in cash going out than what they actually have

Why can't people just bid on the players they actually want, that being said I'm only bidding on 2 players till you all ***** your budgets up the wall and whine you dont have enough room to buy all your 70 rated israeli kids who will never hit 90 but have to sit in your naff little youth teams! :rolleyes:[/quote']

I could just bid on the players I want, but there are other who are willing to pay more for the same player, or in other words ridiculous amounts. And my 2nd choice player is also being bidden on, am I suppose to let it pass without a try?

I could just bid on the players I want' date=' but there are other who are willing to pay more for the same player, or in other words ridiculous amounts. And my 2nd choice player is also being bidden on, am I suppose to let it pass without a try?[/quote']

My point is aimed at clubs who appear to have bids on every single player on the database *cough* psg *cough* excuse me

Granted if the players you want get bid on then you need back ups. But when you see one person bidding on a silly amount of players you initially know that twonk wont want every tom dick and neymar going! :rolleyes:

In saying that, through being fed up already and not wanting to just give up hope I've now chucked a load of bids out there myself,sorry to the guys on the smaller players, but my hand has been forced:rolleyes:

Lost 3 out of 6 bids on my midfielders:

lost: James, Verratti, Strootman

won: Fabregas, Pjanic, Biglia

But overall very happy

GK's Sirigu and Begovic

CB's Bonucci(captain), Ranocchia, Astori

RB: Danilo, Aurier

LB: Bernat

Midfielders: Fabregas, Pjanic, Biglia

Behind the strikers: Sanchez

Strikers: Higuain, Lacazette, Milik

60M left to buy more depth

Not a surprise to see 50M bids on Messi and Ronaldo' date=' but 50M on Hummels is something I didnt expect. Club America manager must be a Dortmund fan :)[/quote']

Yes i am a dortmound fun :D

I want to sign him as i think he is one of the best defenders. I prefer him more than T.Silva (also i had the best offer, 45M , but i cancelled it :) )

PS : It is my first time to join a gameworld with empty squads and defo i will make mistakes :( but at the end i hope that my team will have a good squad

PS1 : Good luck to everyone and all the advices are accepted ;)