Patrick OLSEN

Andreas BRUHN

Attacking midfielder:

N/A

Forward:

Junior TALLO

Re: Every Person's Dream

Spurs Transfer Roundup

Well we have finished building the squad that we will go with for the season and have managed to put together a mix of 39 players.

I am happy with what I consider to be a strong first team, a strong bench and a good group of youngsters with potential amongst them.

Now to look forward to the season :D

First Team

Hugo Lloris 92

Lukasz Piszczek 92

Marcel Schmelzer 91

Giorgio Chiellini 94

Jan Vertonghen 91

Javi Martinez 92

Yohan Cabaye 91

Ivan Rakatic 92

Rodriguez Pedro 93

Eden Hazard 93

Sergio Aguero 94

Subs Bench

Etienne Capoue 90

Claudio Bravo 89

Ciro Immobile 89

Asier Illarramendi 89

Jordan Henderson 90

Federico Fazio 89

Nathaniel Clyne 87

Youth Squad

Marco Van Ginkel 88

Viktor Fischer 87

Niguez Saul 87

M'Baye Niang 86

Ben Davies 87

Jean Marie Dongou 84

Jose Rodriguez 84

Zakaria Bakkali 83

Youri Tielemans 83

Alex Grimaldo 82

Stefan Simic 81

Danny Da Silva 80

Alex Pritchard 80

Edgar Ie 80

Ryan Mason 78

Agostino Ca 78

Sondre Rossbach 78

Leroy Sane 76

Milos Veljkovic 76

Jordan Rossiter 76

Matt Targett 75

• 2 weeks later...

Season 1 starts tonight!

I'm predicting a loss for my Ajax. :rolleyes:

Good call :rolleyes:

Noisy (Forum) steered TSV 1860 München to victory against Ajax.

TSV 1860 München beat Ajax 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Draxler scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Azpilicueta and Walcott were also amongst the goalscorers.

A tight draw to start off with in our away fixture against Barcelona, would say it is a fair result as both sides created numerous chances but goalkeepers were the thank for keeping it at 1-1.

On the plus side it is always good to avoid defeat early on but we did have Pedro sent off so he is now suspended.

Just scrolling through the threads and I see the quitting of P.J. the creator/owner (former)....

anyone think that he could have been a Jake Tyler or that other forumer Philipp Richardson (The Red Devil or something) - all of them joined the forum, quickly made it to 7046, then made a custom setup (Jake made David v Goalith, Philipp made Small Creation, and P.J. made this setup), then quit it almost immediately before the 2nd turn, and all of them afterwards would end up quitting the forum (with the exception of PJ so far) and shortly afterwards all of them would leave all their game worlds, with 7046 being the last one they resign from? (true for the other two, PJ still has 7046 as one of his last)....

Not to mention all of them seemed to be from England (I remember Philipp was from Reading or something like that, PJ too I think, and I know Jake was from somewhere in England I just forgot)

Just scrolling through the threads and I see the quitting of P.J. the creator/owner (former)....

anyone think that he could have been a Jake Tyler or that other forumer Philipp Richardson (The Red Devil or something) - all of them joined the forum' date=' quickly made it to 7046, then made a custom setup (Jake made David v Goalith, Philipp made Small Creation, and P.J. made this setup), then quit it almost immediately before the 2nd turn, and all of them afterwards would end up quitting the forum (with the exception of PJ so far) and shortly afterwards all of them would leave all their game worlds, with 7046 being the last one they resign from? (true for the other two, PJ still has 7046 as one of his last)....

Not to mention all of them seemed to be from England (I remember Philipp was from Reading or something like that, PJ too I think, and I know Jake was from somewhere in England I just forgot)[/font']

Goes by Jake Rilis or something if I am not mistaken.

Guys I have decided to take over the setup and keep it alive :)

I am now the gameworld owner.

Will get Biblis back in at Monchengladbach and a new manager in at Milan.

Thx for that' date=' sir!

He has left quite a few customs, the Indian league as well, but the worse one is this as he is the owner.

What the hell does this bloke want? :confused:

What a character! :o

This is hilarious. He's done it about 4 times now lol.. it was a matter of when rather than if really.

He'll be back with a different name soon enough.

Does he actually enjoy it? :P

anyone think that he could have been a Jake Tyler or that other forumer Philipp Richardson (The Red Devil or something) - all of them joined the forum' date=' quickly made it to 7046, then made a custom setup (Jake made David v Goalith, Philipp made Small Creation, and P.J. made this setup), then quit it almost immediately before the 2nd turn, and all of them afterwards would end up quitting the forum (with the exception of PJ so far) and shortly afterwards all of them would leave all their game worlds, with 7046 being the last one they resign from? (true for the other two, PJ still has 7046 as one of his last)....

Not to mention all of them seemed to be from England (I remember Philipp was from Reading or something like that, PJ too I think, and I know Jake was from somewhere in England I just forgot)[/font']

Jake Tyler, the small creation guy, Manchester is Red, and now PJ.

I've caught him every time lol, and confronted him about it the last time. Then I watch his setups to see when he'll leave.

Goes by Jake Rilis or something if I am not mistaken.

No' date=' Jake Rils is different. He's Australian.

Does he actually enjoy it? :P

I have no idea lol. He's just wasting his own money.

After he does this nonsense, he starts deleting his posts or his account and then suddenly there's no trace of him.