Every Person's Dream

PJ.

Re: Every Person's Dream

Jake Tyler' date=' the small creation guy, Manchester is Red, and now PJ.

I've caught him every time lol, and confronted him about it the last time. Then I watch his setups to see when he'll leave.

No, Jake Rils is different. He's Australian.

I have no idea lol. He's just wasting his own money.

After he does this nonsense, he starts deleting his posts or his account and then suddenly there's no trace of him.[/quote']

was he also Nathaniel, another English forumer who supported Spurs, was going to establish a game world called Lets Start with a Bang, but deleted it almost immediately and quit?

This time the guy did it differently; he asked me for advice on how to b a top forumer lol on pm.. How the heck does he get into 7046?

was he also Nathaniel' date=' another English forumer who supported Spurs, was going to establish a game world called Lets Start with a Bang, but deleted it almost immediately and quit?

This time the guy did it differently; he asked me for advice on how to b a top forumer lol on pm.. How the heck does he get into 7046? [/font']

He was either the small creation guy or Nathaniel. Or both now that I think of it. I thought he wasn't very smart in disguising himself since he always announced himself as a Utd fan. He'd also introduce himself in the spanish section of the forum after he quits these setups.

He also asked for advice on how to build a custom setup, and Matt gave him lots of it.

He was either the small creation guy or Nathaniel. Or both now that I think of it. I thought he wasn't very smart in disguising himself since he always announced himself as a Utd fan. He'd also introduce himself in the spanish section of the forum after he quits these setups.

He also asked for advice on how to build a custom setup' date=' and Matt gave him lots of it.[/quote']

AHahaha :eek::D

I have no idea lol. He's just wasting his own money.

After he does this nonsense' date=' he starts deleting his posts or his account and then suddenly there's no trace of him.[/quote']

:D

Well, this may actually be costing him (almost) nothing. After you liberate a setup (I believe no manager can still be in it), SM automatically gives you another GW slot.

This time his plans were ruined by Noisy, haha! :P

He also asked for advice on how to build a custom setup' date=' and Matt gave him lots of it.[/quote']

Yep - and yesterday he joined EC106.

What a loser.

Again, how did he get in 7046 every time? I ought to think that he has connections with other forumers

Why are you interested in standard GWs' date=' Allan? They're so boring... :o And 5 division ECs are so messy, with way too many managers imo.[/quote']

Agreed with your second point - 30000 and 28697 are just examples that a 5 div EC can not sustain itself fully...

there are in my opinion only 2-3 standard ECs worth joining, in 7046 + 7777 + 106 because they have lots of forum activity, are always full, people put effort into it, and additionally, you need good scouting skills to benefit your team.

the worth are just boring like you said, lots of good players at decent players, managers with no effort, etc...

JohnnyDramaVictory-270x300.jpg

btw .. I don't get some people. Why join a setup and then don't participate/leave? :confused:

Anyone else planning on quitting?Hopefully not

AS Roma outclassed Borussia Dortmund and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Alaba scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Busquets and Marcelo were also amongst the goalscorers.

Beat newly unmanaged Dortmund

Yes I already did. All GW's simply fail' date=' because of SM's poor match-engine, ratings, positions, tactics etc.[/quote']

Sorry, but that ain't a valid excuse.

There's this thing, called commitment - in custom GWs, you should show gratitude to whoever gave you a club, by being loyal. In this case, the creator was irresponsible. But if I'm not mistaken, Noisy spent 5000 coins to take over the setup. At least you should have shown him some respect.

Nothing personal, just telling it like it is.

Sorry' date=' but that ain't a valid excuse.

There's this thing, called commitment - in custom GWs, you should show gratitude to whoever gave you a club, by being loyal. In this case, the creator was irresponsible. But if I'm not mistaken, Noisy spent 5000 coins to take over the setup. At least you should have shown him some respect.

Nothing personal, just telling it like it is.[/quote']

The guy didn't know what he wanted and was making it up from the word go. I log in daily, without fail but I said early doors to take me out of the equation as it was clear some plum would discard people like they were a used condom.

I am pleased, although not surprised that this has gone to crap.

LOL.

Yes I already did. All GW's simply fail' date=' because of SM's poor match-engine, ratings, positions, tactics etc.[/quote']

lol you're just a sad loser.

Thanks for letting me know what type of manager you are. ;)

Because you haven't won a single match you quit. WHO CARES!? I'm doing extremely bad as well, I honestly couldn't care less as I put together a team for the 'future'.

Your arguments are complete garbage as you should just quit SM, but you won't. You'll just join another GW and do the same.

Good luck with that.

Note to self: Biblis is a loser, try to avoid GW he's in. New GW? Let the creator know so he hopefully can't join;).

lol you're just a sad loser.

Thanks for letting me know what type of manager you are. ;)

Because you haven't won a single match you quit. WHO CARES!? I'm doing extremely bad as well' date=' I honestly couldn't care less as I put together a team for the 'future'.

Your arguments are complete garbage as you should just quit SM, but you won't. You'll just join another GW and do the same.

Good luck with that.

[i']Note to self:[/i] Biblis is a loser, try to avoid GW he's in. New GW? Let the creator know so he hopefully can't join;).

tumblr_n1cq2oeUeD1t77ydgo1_400.gif