Who asked for Single Player?

Who asked for Single Player?  

1. 1.

Re: Who asked for Single Player?

Look this isn't about who asked for single player, SM have set up a database and is a business, there is a place in the market for SM single player so as a business SM have and rightly so ventured into it.

Yes they have neglected Multiplayer in the short term as they expand their portfolio but as long as they give enough attention back to the multiplayer once their project is off and running I see no harm in it.

The Poll should have an added option of do you mind that single player has been launched.

If SM dedicate extra time to Multiplayer once they have established SM SP as another leg of their business then devote time to SM multiplayer and take the good aspects from that game and incorporate them to SM singleplayer and using some of the extra cash earned help make Multiplayer better then I don't see the problem.

This is my opinion and I am in no way influenced by anyone at SM or have any hidden agenda.

I actually posted this else where but its relevant to your post.

Like you said it's a business and I admire the fact that they are trying to grow and expand the brand with a single manager game. However it seems that maybe they are trying to do the single player game too quickly. I believe the main focus should be the multi player game, taking priority on time and money.

The single player game could still be developed along side but it would just take that little bit longer. At the moment all that is happening is SM seem to be alienating paying/non-paying customers of the multi player game who would of been the main target market of the single player game during it's start up.

I for one have zero interest in the single player mode because of the ineptitude shown with the multi player mode. The fact that they have neglected the multi player mode for so long in favour of the single player mode has turned me against using it/playing it.

Look this isn't about who asked for single player' date=' SM have set up a database and is a business, there is a place in the market for SM single player so as a business SM have and rightly so ventured into it.

Yes they have neglected Multiplayer in the short term as they expand their portfolio but as long as they give enough attention back to the multiplayer once their project is off and running I see no harm in it.

The Poll should have an added option of do you mind that single player has been launched.

If SM dedicate extra time to Multiplayer once they have established SM SP as another leg of their business then devote time to SM multiplayer and take the good aspects from that game and incorporate them to SM singleplayer and using some of the extra cash earned help make Multiplayer better then I don't see the problem.

This is my opinion and I am in no way influenced by anyone at SM or have any hidden agenda.[/quote']

Fair enough, I have nothing personal against single player except the neglection of MP. I just wholeheartedly agree with this...

I actually posted this else where but its relevant to your post.

Like you said it's a business and I admire the fact that they are trying to grow and expand the brand with a single manager game. However it seems that maybe they are trying to do the single player game too quickly. I believe the main focus should be the multi player game' date=' taking priority on time and money.

The single player game could still be developed along side but it would just take that little bit longer. At the moment all that is happening is SM seem to be alienating paying/non-paying customers of the multi player game who would of been the main target market of the single player game during it's start up.

I for one have zero interest in the single player mode because of the ineptitude shown with the multi player mode. The fact that they have neglected the multi player mode for so long in favour of the single player mode has turned me against using it/playing it.[/quote']

MP has been neglected for too long. The match engine was supposed to be fixed ages ago, cheats are everywhere and the rating system is a sham.

Like Jamie3184 says, why couldn't SP be made a bit slower so MP wasn't so badly left aside?