rises

matadomance94

Re: rises

Is it just me' date=' or are player rises taking a ridiculous amount of time... I mean, even world cup occurred which usually makes things a little more interesting. very bored with the lack of rising recently[/quote']

I couldn't agree more! Takes them about 3-4 months to go through the leagues and even after they've done that, they seem to get half the ratings wrong anyway. Players staying high ratings with barely any playing time just because they're at a big club, and players at smaller clubs kept low regardless of their talent. No doubt after the review is finished, we'll still have players like Mikel on 91 whereas players like Kramer will be lucky to be 88/89. Just one example- there are many others.

I couldn't agree more! Takes them about 3-4 months to go through the leagues and even after they've done that' date=' they seem to get half the ratings wrong anyway. Players staying high ratings with barely any playing time just because they're at a big club, and players at smaller clubs kept low regardless of their talent. No doubt after the review is finished, we'll still have players like Mikel on 91 whereas players like Kramer will be lucky to be 88/89. Just one example- there are many others.[/quote']

Yeah it just sucks, ... not entertaining at all. rating changes are one of the best parts of this game and I can't remember the last time the good leagues have had changes. you're right mikel at 91 is ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...

Frankly I'm getting bored of making so many future investment deals and not seeing the changes. I'm talking about deals I made 6 months ago where I thought rises were imminent (the likes of Kramer)

I thought we had turned a corner a few weeks back when they restarted league reviews again. The have spent the last couple of weeks reviewing the lower leagues from Argentina and Brazil, why?

I can't believe that with the amount of leagues in urgent need of a review, they prioritised these.

really is getting out of hand... Makes me think theres like no one working on sm anymore... however' date=' Im clearly wrong, because they're probably putting all there time into the crappy sm single player[/quote']

Yup, a single player game that is even more useless than the multiplayer, without a good and up-to-date database. The multiplayer at least have the element of competition with other managers (users), the main fun comes from that, you loose that and mixed it with an awful dabase and you have nothing.