Sign in to follow this  
bazarakus

Player refuses to sign

A 95 rated player has refused to sign for my club. I can't afford to sign any players other than him so I can't strengthen my squad any further before he arrives. Are there any other ways to convince him to sign? How can I make the club more attactive to him??

Re: Player refuses to sign

A 95 rated player has refused to sign for my club. I can't afford to sign any players other than him so I can't strengthen my squad any further before he arrives. Are there any other ways to convince him to sign? How can I make the club more attactive to him??

What is the average rating of your squad?

Tanks So what's the solution? And what are the criteria? So if my average rating is 79, can I expect for example a 90 rated player to sign? If I then get my squad rating up to say 85, will a 95 rating player then sign? What are the rules?

Nobody really knows...but generally it seems that they are likely to sign for you within 10 points of your average squad rating (so you could sign 86s but probably no higher).

Free agents will join though (presumably they are less choosy as they don't have a club lol) so it might be worth buying a few free agents to bump up your squad rating before going for the big guys!

Nobody really knows...but generally it seems that they are likely to sign for you within 10 points of your average squad rating (so you could sign 86s but probably no higher).

Free agents will join though (presumably they are less choosy as they don't have a club lol) so it might be worth buying a few free agents to bump up your squad rating before going for the big guys!

Unfortunately I didn't have any other cash left to spend on anyone other than the marquee signing I had my heart set on. Fortunately my back-up plan (sign Vidal - 94 rated, go figure) worked out. So I have a team of Vidal, Drogba, Sterling, Tadic, Motta, San Jose, and a clatter of young sub 79 talent. It'll be a long road but it's been fun trying a gw like this.

Tanks for the input.