Sign in to follow this  
Rocketbusta101

Opinions wanted on my Napoli squad

Hey everybody, just started a single player campaign with Napoli. I would like some input on the current squad, who to sell & please name 3 to 5 young risers for each position to add. The squad is below. Thanks in advance everybody!

Goalkeeper

Cabral Rafael

Mariano Andujar

Antonio Rosati

Roberto Colombo

Defense

Camilo Zuniga

Faouzi Ghoulam

Raul Albiol

Miguel Britos

Buss Henrique

Kalidou Koulibaly

Christian Maggio

Giandomenico Mesto

Daniele Donnarumma

Giuseppe Nicolao

Daniele Celiento

Emanuele Allegra

Midfield

Gokhan Inler

Walter Gargano

David Lopez

Josip Radosevic

Jonathan De Guzman

Frello Jorginho

Dries Mertens

Marek Hamsik

Perez Michu

Giuseppe Fornito

Forward

Lorenzo Insigne

Gonzalo Higuain

Duvan Zapata

Jose Callejon

Roberto Insigne

Soma Novothny

Re: Opinions wanted on my Napoli squad

Hey everybody' date=' just started a single player campaign with Napoli. I would like some input on the current squad, who to sell & please name 3 to 5 young risers for each position to add. The squad is below. Thanks in advance everybody!

[u']Goalkeeper[/u]

Cabral Rafael

Mariano Andujar

Antonio Rosati

Roberto Colombo

Defense

Camilo Zuniga

Faouzi Ghoulam

Raul Albiol

Miguel Britos

Buss Henrique

Kalidou Koulibaly

Christian Maggio

Giandomenico Mesto

Daniele Donnarumma

Giuseppe Nicolao

Daniele Celiento

Emanuele Allegra

Midfield

Gokhan Inler

Walter Gargano

David Lopez

Josip Radosevic

Jonathan De Guzman

Frello Jorginho

Dries Mertens

Marek Hamsik

Perez Michu

Giuseppe Fornito

Forward

Lorenzo Insigne

Gonzalo Higuain

Duvan Zapata

Jose Callejon

Roberto Insigne

Soma Novothny

Have you had a look at the player discussion section for suggestions on risers? There's even an entire thread by SirMarkHughes with many names on the first post! I strongly suggest you look there. Dare I say it's quite lazy to ask for 3-5 players rising in each position when such info. is already so easily available. You can also identify which sort of rating brackets you require in comparison to who's available in your league and cater to your own needs that way.

I've highlighted in red all the players I'd get rid of. These players have peaked, will drop and/or are going to take a long time, if at all, to make the first team.

Re: Opinions wanted on my Napoli squad

Have you had a look at the player discussion section for suggestions on risers? There's even an entire thread by SirMarkHughes with many names on the first post! I strongly suggest you look there. Dare I say it's quite lazy to ask for 3-5 players rising in each position when such info. is already so easily available. You can also identify which sort of rating brackets you require in comparison to who's available in your league and cater to your own needs that way.

I've highlighted in red all the players I'd get rid of. These players have peaked' date=' will drop and/or are going to take a long time, if at all, to make the first team.[/quote']

I don't check the forums often, so I actually had no idea that the thread you mentioned was there, I'll be sure to check that out now. Thank you for the help!