Sign in to follow this  
KBoyd1984

I need to rebuild my team

Alright, the season is just about over and here is my squad. I'm playing in the Paraguayian Championship. I have about 15 million to play with, but I need to cut salaries by about 100,000.

Here's the current squad:

RYBKA, Oleksandr GK 27 85

5.0M -

-

MOREL, Diego GK 20 75

440k -

TBd

BARTRA, Marc D(RC) 23 88

9.4M -

-

TOURÉ, Kolo D(RC) 33 88

6.5M -

-

BURN, Dan D© 22 82

3.2M -

-

MARKIET, Gévero D(RC),DM© 23 82

2.5M -

Unh

SAMUDIO, Miguel D,DM,M(L) 28 85

4.6M -

-

KIRCHHOFF, Jan D,DM© 24 87

7.3M 25 Nov

-

PARKER, Scott DM,M© 34 87

5.0M -

-

BESIC, Muhamed D(RC),DM© 22 85

5.5M -

-

LEUGERS, Thilo D(L),DM,M(LC) 23 78

860k -

-

ESTIGARRIBIA, Marcelo D,DM,M(L),AM(RL) 27 87

6.6M -

-

RONALDINHO, Gaúcho AM(RLC),F(RL) 34 88

3.8M -

-

ROJAS, Jorge AM(RLC),F(RL) 21 83

2.7M -

-

GUEDES, Gonçalo AM(RL),F(RLC) 17 77

780k -

Sus

PAEZ, Luis F(RLC) 24 76

350k -

-

BERBATOV, Dimitar AM,F© 33 89

6.2M -

-

DYBALA, Paulo AM,F© 21 84

3.3M -

-

KUYT, Dirk AM®,F(RC) 34 90

6.9M -

-

TELLO, Cristian AM,F(RL) 23 89

11.0M -

-

VARGAS, Eduardo AM,F(RLC) 25 88

5.4M -

Number of Players Average Rating Average Age Average Value Total Value Average Wage Total Wages

21 84 25 4.6M 98.2M 23,067 484,410

Who needs to go and who do I need to replace them with?

Re: I need to rebuild my team

There's so many options and variables!

I would advise getting rid of the Fulham guys straight away though, Burn and Parker.

Toure, Kuyt, Ronaldinho are going to drop in the not so distant future also. Always look for younger risers where possible.

Koulibaly Napoli starter

Babacar Fiorentina starter

Tolisso, Fekir Lyon starters

Bruno Fernandes Udinese starter

Andre Gomes & Jose Gaya Valencia starters

Origi Lille and Belgium starter

Other big risers: Mason (Spurs) Kempf (Freiburg) Lopes (City @ Lille) Hassen (Nice)

Are some which spring to mind who would benefit your squad but they are just the tip. Not sure of salary implications however only you can manage that

I'd advise searching the forum for your needs however. The Bundesliga prediction thread has a post stating all the predicted risers in Germany for example. It's far too open for more precise help but hopefully it gives you a start.

I research my own players on stat website and in player discussion section here.

I understand and I agree with getting rid of Scott Parker, but why get rid of Dan Burn? Wouldn't he be used as a backup?

I'm already getting rid of Ronaldinho as part of a P/E deal for Connor Wickham of Sunderland, who's probably going to be on the move in the winter transfer window. I did that to keep cash in the bank and because I was able to cut salaries on that deal alone by almost 30k.

I understand and I agree with getting rid of Scott Parker' date=' but why get rid of Dan Burn? Wouldn't he be used as a backup?

I'm already getting rid of Ronaldinho as part of a P/E deal for Connor Wickham of Sunderland, who's probably going to be on the move in the winter transfer window. I did that to keep cash in the bank and because I was able to cut salaries on that deal alone by almost 30k.[/quote']

Are players easily available in your GW?

I understand and I agree with getting rid of Scott Parker' date=' but why get rid of Dan Burn? Wouldn't he be used as a backup?

I'm already getting rid of Ronaldinho as part of a P/E deal for Connor Wickham of Sunderland, who's probably going to be on the move in the winter transfer window. I did that to keep cash in the bank and because I was able to cut salaries on that deal alone by almost 30k.[/quote']

Fulham are struggling in the Championship, why retain any of their players when their ratings are going to struggle to rise. Tolisso of Lyon is a starter and Lyon are doing better this season in Ligue 1, I predict him to rise to 85. He's a far superior purchase on this season form alone before even getting to greater long-term potential.

There's no one who can't be improved in your squad tbh; Burns is easily one of those.