Sign in to follow this  
leamingtonsteve

Save Our Season

Re: Save Our Season

After the say so by Leamintonsteve,I have been granted permission to post in this thread.I took over Cruizero in wc 121,18th place,but with 59m in the bank.I decided they had too much money.

Then I took over rapid vienna,a position above West ham,and 16m in debt,whats worse,they had no good players to sell for cash

.Austins goal is to move them into the top fourteen by the end of the season,and with only 8 games to go, and 9 points from the next team above them,this will be a VERY tough challenge.

DAY FOUR

sosresultwp0.jpg

The dream still very much alive as the hammers rewarded me with a second win. On loan Jan Rosenthal gave United the perfect start before a 18th minute leveller by Sorondo. Bobby Zamora came in to replace Dean Ashton for this game and scored his first goal of the season to make it 2wins out of 2.

Other results were not so kind as Rapid Vienna were also victorious over Mallorca meaning there was no closing of the gap. Seven games to go, nine points behind.

Next game is against Anderlecht who are top of the league :( .

Legia Warszawa - New man to save them!

World Championship 312

Elliot hartfree-pearce today took charge of Legia Warszawa who are -16.7 million in debt!

So what can he do?

Selling some of our top players to get money and help finnacial records!It is nearly the end of the season (3 games to go!!) so with the right sells we could be (hopefully!!!) in the double figures By the 10th of december(A persernal aim)Without losing most of my squad!)

WC 121. Rapid Vienna 2 - 1 Mallorca.

Austin won his first match as Vienna manager 2-1 against mallorca in a bttom team showdown.Martinez and Dollinger got on the score sheet to give Vienna their first win after bfour losses in a row.The chairman said he was very happy with the introduction of Austin and hoped he continued to bring success to the club.

This win keeps them above the steadily improving,bottom West Ham, and closes the gap on 18th placed Cruizero who were held at home by Monaco

All the guys could've just created a new thread under "World Championships" And could've named it;

EG - Save Our Season - Elliotick Or something :)

It's actually interfering with Steve's thread, a thread which is exciting and entertaining. :)

It gets confusing with different posting about different teams in different setups ....:o

All the guys could've just created a new thread under "World Championships" And could've named it;

EG - Save Our Season - Elliotick Or something :)

It's actually interfering with Steve's thread' date=' a thread which is exciting and entertaining. :)

It gets confusing with different posting about different teams in different setups ....:o[/quote']

That would be my fault, the guys did ask if they could and i said yes. Its good to see so many people inpired to do the same thing, good luck to you all.

DAY EIGHT

sosresultkf7.jpg

A set back in the challenge for West Ham as they suffered there first defeat under my leadership. The league leaders was always going to prove a tough task and they were just too much. Rapid Vienna also lost so the gap remains nine points but every game needs to be won otherwise we cant catch Cruzeiro.

Auxerre 3 - 1 Rapid Vienna

Austin lost his first match as Vienna manager as Auxere pummeled us into the ground.Lawaree was the loan scorer for Vienna.Viennas minuscule squad has limited the managers starting choices,and has resulted in a lot of NMF's on players.Elsewhere,Cruizero drew again and West Ham lost to league leaders Anderlecht to keep the gap the same.Vienna are now 17.1m in debt and i need a way to get money back.Suggestions?

sosresultql0.jpg

The hammers back to winning ways narrowly beating Zagreb. Three wins in four games now and with Rapid Vienna losing we now need six points. Cruzeiro sadly cannot be caught so i wont finish any higher than 19th. The race is on with five games to go, next up is Monaco in 10th they havent won in there last four games.

Matthew Etherington, the two goal hero in the Zagreb game picked up a knock and will miss the Monaco game which will be a huge loss.

sosresultql0.jpg

The hammers back to winning ways narrowly beating Zagreb. Three wins in four games now and with Rapid Vienna losing we now need six points. Cruzeiro sadly cannot be caught so i wont finish any higher than 19th. The race is on with five games to go' date=' next up is Monaco in 10th they havent won in there last four games.

Matthew Etherington, the two goal hero in the Zagreb game picked up a knock and will miss the Monaco game which will be a huge loss.[/size']

Back to winning ways good to see and hear :) Could we see the new league table Steve? :P

Rapid Vienna 2 - 4 Bolton

Rapid Vienna lost a thumping 4 - 2 at home to Bolton.This loss and west hams win brings the gap down to six points.Rapid vienna can finish no higher now and will now try to keep WH below them by any means possible.

sosresultnq6.jpg

Disaster!!!! A awful night with the hammers taking one **** of a beating. This does not bode well for the challenge as Rapids win means we are back to nine points behind. Theres four games to go and we now need maximun points to stand any hope. Next up is Blackburn Rovers in 7th and havent won in three.

sosresultnq6.jpg

Disaster!!!! A awful night with the hammers taking one **** of a beating. This does not bode well for the challenge as Rapids win means we are back to nine points behind. Theres four games to go and we now need maximun points to stand any hope. Next up is Blackburn Rovers in 7th and havent won in three.

YES!!!RApid Vienna wrapped up a 2 - 1 away win! over Zenit de Petersburg.A tough game in which Klincl and Hlinka scored to subdue the home fans.Elsewhere West ham took a heck of a beating from Monaco which restores the gap between them.The job is pretty much done noe.All Rapid need to do is get a point,and a west ham loss to seal 19th place

sosresultkc2.jpg

The challenge is still alive after some game at Ewood park. Having Gabbidon sent off after ten minutes did not help the hammers cause but they ground out a great result that puts us back to six points behind Rapid Vienna after they lost. With three games to go this is really going down to the wire and the next match at home to Rangers is a must win.

Stutgart 2 - 1 Vienna.

Unfortunately Rapid lose another home game and narroe the gap down between tyhem and WHU.Rapid Vienna can still finish 19th, but they must shut down this new threat that WH have posed.

sosresultos8.jpg

The challenge comes to an end despite another win for the hammers. With Vienna winning theres no way West Ham can get off the bottom. Bobby Zamora scored the only goal of the game which saw West Ham again finish with ten men as returning Nigel Reo Coker lasted just three minutes.

One game left to play and a home match to 13th placed Birmingham who have won there last two games. After this game i will move onto pastures new to try a new challenge, anyone who would like this side i will post the squad on here and someone let me know before the final game.

soskq6.jpg

Vienna achieved not last place with a 2 - 0 win over Zagreb.

This win helped me condemn Leamintongs West Ham to last place and helped Vienna to 19th place,four points above West Ham with one game to go.

Guest the plummer

Its Good Reading these post's guys,

i took a hibernain a few weeks ago and they were 16 mil in debt now after my work thye are 16 mill over with end of season looming and still have an attractive team

sosresultyu3.jpg

The final game of the challenge and although the chance to get West Ham off the bottom has gone, the hammers have restored some pride by narrowing the gap. Hammers fans were treated to a game where they saw there side two down after 55minutes only to storm back and win three two.

sosresultar3.jpg

Although West Ham failed to get off the bottom i am pleased that the side gave a storming run into the end of the season and the record before i took charge read as:

PLAYED 29 WON 02 DRAW 05 LOST 22 POINTS 11

The record for the final nine games:

PLAYED 09 WON 07 DRAW 00 LOST 02 POINTS 21

The hammers went down fighting and i now hope to pass this side onto a respected forumer hoping to take them onto new heights. I will keep hold of the side until someone shows an interest and will post soon of the next club that needs saving.