Sign in to follow this  
leamingtonsteve

Save Our Season

Re: Save Our Season

SAVE OUR SEASON 2

The next challenge is in WC179. With ten matches to play Birmingham City are ten points adrift and £20,000,000 in debt. The challenge the same as before to get City into a positive bank balance and off the bottom of the table.

sos2yo6.jpg

sosresultif8.jpgsosnd8.jpg

The table shows currently how high City can finish although that will never be achievable. Beofre the boo boys put it down yes the league is empty so i ask anyone who would like to join to do so and lets see how we can do.

SAVE OUR SEASON 2

The next challenge is in WC179. With ten matches to play Birmingham City are ten points adrift and £20' date='000,000 in debt. The challenge the same as before to get City into a positive bank balance and off the bottom of the table.[/size']

sos2yo6.jpg

The table shows currently how high City can finish although that will never be achievable. Beofre the boo boys put it down yes the league is empty so i ask anyone who would like to join to do so and lets see how we can do.

Ok then i shall take on the challenge of Charlton and aim to get them into the top 8 atleast.

SAVE OUR SEASON 2

The next challenge is in WC179. With ten matches to play Birmingham City are ten points adrift and £20' date='000,000 in debt. The challenge the same as before to get City into a positive bank balance and off the bottom of the table.[/size']

sos2yo6.jpg

Steve I am almost down to a healthy balence of teams. I think that once we hit season 3 I will be available for anything you throw at me :)

Good luck with Brum, that debt :eek:

i have joined you mate im SK Rapid Wien in division 4. They are £19,649,151 in debt, in 12th position.

They have played 28 matches won 10 lost 5 and drawn 13 and have picked up 35 points along the way. I have 2 challenges to complete before the end of the season. (10 matches).

These are.

1. Get out of debt

2. Finish in the top 6 (Not impossible but will be hard)

This is the table.

Pos Team P W D L F A GD Pts

1 Lazio 28 20 5 3 67 25 42 65

2 Aston Villa 28 17 3 8 44 30 14 54

3 Udinese 28 16 6 6 39 26 13 54

4 Parma 28 15 4 9 54 38 16 49

5 Anderlecht 28 13 7 8 59 40 19 46

6 Besiktas 28 12 10 6 42 33 9 46

7 Olympiacos 28 11 9 8 52 38 14 42

8 Athletic Bilbao 28 11 8 9 32 36 -4 41

9 Club Brugge 28 12 4 12 30 33 -3 40

10 Auxerre 28 10 6 12 40 52 -12 36

11 Zenit St Petersburg 28 9 8 11 41 39 2 35

12 SK RAPID WIEN 28 10 5 13 39 42 -3 35

13 Hamburger SV 28 10 4 14 48 53 -5 34

14 Celtic 28 10 4 14 41 50 -9 34

15 Bayer Leverkusen 28 9 6 13 53 59 -6 33

16 Cruzeiro 28 7 9 12 26 43 -17 30

17 Mallorca 28 7 8 13 33 40 -7 29

18 Charlton Athletic 28 7 8 13 31 53 -22 29

19 West Ham United 28 6 8 14 34 44 -10 26

20 Birmingham City 28 2 10 16 24 55 -31 16

Jewiss was unveild as new Charlton manager last night, but was too tired to give a conference, so today we have got him sat hium down to tell all as to why he has joined this Charlton team who are struggling.

So far the season at Charlton has not been going well with:

Won Drew Lost Scored Conceded Goal Diff Points.

7 8 13 31 53 -22 29

They currently lay 18th in the relagation zone.

Why did you join?

Jewiss said this when he spoke to us, 'I like a Challenge and it was the Birmingham manager, Leamington Steve, who made me aware of the job available and i was inspired, to save Charltons season as there is no way that a big club like this should be facing a relagation battle, and the fans who are great really do not deserve what they are getting this season.'

What do you think of your squad?

'Yes we have a depleted squad as 11 players are NMF so thereis going toneed to be a major shuffle on the pitch, but we still have 10 games to go and i hope they will be back with 7-8 ames to go to give us some much needed quality in the side.'

Any quality going to be arriving?

'I have already been busy in the transfer market and have signed a superstar who will add some stregnth and pace into the team into a much needed position where we had a hole. Stefano Mauri yesterday was snapped up from Lazio fo a fee of 10.8 mill (the bulk of the transfer budget now being gone), but we can still improve upon our future with the youth players i am looking to bring in and have made some bids today.'

Can you name these young stars?

As i said we have been busy and i will be delighted to name them here as i dont think anyone plays in this setup on the forum except Lemington who is heavily in debt.

One of the 1st players i lokked for was Toni Kroos who is available for just 1 million, and we have enough to spare this great ammount of cash on this young player. Tresor Mputu and Macauly Chridsanutus are the Africans which i am looking to bring in and they will most likely feature on the bench if they do decide to join a Charlton team on the up, the latter of the 2 was a free agent. Again another free agen Breno the highly rated defender is in talks wiith us right now, he will add some stregnth and physical presence for us at the back and will be given the captains armband. Sercan, Gokhan, Pjanic, Burzac, Baysse, all have been offered contracts at Charlton as they were all free agents, all will probably not feature this season but whoever takes over at the end of the season from me will be pleased to see them in the squad.

First Fixture against West Ham.

'I shall be looking to beat these rival who are lying in in 19th place and thuis is one of the games which we must win, it will pull as away from the despised zone and help Birmingham catch up, so i shall be looking gfor a win on Saturday.

West Ham 3 - 2 Birmingham

Blackburn 2 - 3 Vienna !!

Vienna suprised everyone with an away win against &th placed Blackburn Rovers.It was an enticing game in which Blackburn domnated on shots,but they simply couldnt get the net.

Lawree put Vienna into a surprise lead in the 7th min,then he doubled it in the 26th with a volley.It was half tiome

.After the break,whatever Mark HUghes had told his players seemed to be working,as Gallagher and Peter equalized in the second half for Rovers.It was heading for a draw,which would have been bad for Blackburn,but soon enough,something even worse happened!

Akangunduz received the ball from Lawaree,who was later nominatethe MOM,then Akangunduz ran past the defenders with sheer skill and slotted it past the incoming keeper.

The 2,00 Vienna fans in Ewood park erupted and all was left now for Vienna to hold on,which they did very effectively.

Vienna went on to finish 19th in the league,four points above West Ham who won against Birminham.

Austin has fulfilled one of the two goals he accomplished,which was to keep them above West Ham by more than 3 points,but he could not get them out of debt.

In the 9 games Austin has played with this lowlife club, he has won 4,lost 4, and drawn 1.

In my opinion,I think I did as well, or marginally better than leamington steve because I had a worse squad to work with and I succeded with them.

Austin had decided to continue to haunt this man,and has also joined him in WC 179 as West Ham,with exactly the same goals.

All the best to all of you who joined, and good luck to me!:D

Day 1 in charge of SK Rapid Wien:

I Transfer Lsited:

Name---------Pos-----Age---Rating

Heige Payer--- Gk -----28----86

Andreas Dober-RB------21----83

Martin Hiden--CB/DM---34----87

Gyorgy Garics-RM/RB---23----85

Peter Hlinka---RM------29----85

Stefan Kulvits-CM/DM--24----81

Mario Bazina---AM/F---32----85

Roman Kienast-CF------23---80

And have got on loan:

Name----------------------Pos----Age---Rating

Sanfelix Raul Bravo---------LB/CB---26-----87

Antonis Nikopolidis----------GK---.--36-----90

Next match is sunday

Day 2 at The Valley

Jewiss is pleased to announce a further 8 signings (many for the youth system) at Charlton in order to help their chances in avoiding relagation (they currently lay in 18th place) and hopefully which is most definitely possible, to get into the top 6.

Ylidirim Sercan- The 17 year old youngster was snapped up on a free tranfer due to him having no club to play for, he is undoubtably one for the future and he is well known for his powerful and deadly accurate shot.

Macauly Chrisastus- The 17 year old wonder kid has been liked with several top clubs but was still available on a free trasfer (A lack of scouting in this setup me thinks), he will probably make a name for himself at Charlton and is likeliy to come off the bench.

Tresor Mputu- Widely rated as the best congolese player ever and he has been dubbed the new Eto'o. Arsenal and Sevilla were reportedly chasing his signature but Charlton got in their first and had a bid accepted from Tp Mazembe.

Miralem Pjanic- Many illustrious clubs were said to be chasing this guys signature but he chose Charlton where he believes he will 'get a game more often'. He will certainly be a promising star at Charlton!

Marcelo 'Raul' Burzac- Often been dubbed the new Riquelme, he had a list of clubs chasing hi but he chose the less glamorous life at Charlton as he needs to sse if he can cope with the English style of football before he moveds to a bigger club.

Paul Baysse and Gonul Gokhan- The mates flew here together and now share a flat here together they will certainly cause uproar at Charlton for there style of play but we need 'these types of players'.

Vinicius Breno- Can you believe that this guy was a free transfer! Real Madrid, Milan and Bayern are all apparently after this star said to be one of the greatest Brazilian defenders of all time, Charlton snapped him up for a misely 5.7mill there best buy of the season so far i believe.

Day 2 in charge:

Three bids have been accepted.

The players who are going in the morning are:

PAYER, Helge G 28 86

DOBER, Andreas RB 21 83

KIENAST, Roman CF 23 80

Will be trying to bring in more money and may release more players rather than transfer list to lower the player wages.

Guest Toggs

westham.gif

'Division 3 for Leams'

New manager Toggs at Upton Park promised to put all commitment into getting the team, who depsite finished 20th, he saved, into the 3rd tier.

When Toggs joined he tohught it was ovious they needed boosting at the back, so Cristian Molinaro joined from Sao Paulo for a fee of £4.8 Million. He also hopes to sign a defender and a striker, with a tight kitty of £5.6.

To Argentinians look to join, maybe along with one other player.

Reporting back after transfers.

molinaro.jpg

sosgb4.jpg

MATCHDAY 29

A great start under LS for Birmingham in there biggest game of the season, the Birmingham derby and the bragging rights went to the blue side of the city. Despite being a Villa fan LS got the best out of his new players to win the game by a solitary goal.

Stephen Clemence capitalized on a poor back pass to score the winner before the hour. The gap in the table stays ten points as West Ham also won under there new manager Austin.

The clubs debt situation is yet to be resolved but with a near £15,000,000 bid for Jermaine Pennant the blues are sitting on waiting for a better offer, and as the clubs best asset it would seem Pennant will have to leave.

soshn6.jpg

MATCHDAY 31

Superb result for City, away at the league leaders Birmingham came from one down to take all the points and close the gap to four points at the foot of the table. The next match is an all important tie with 19th placed West Ham and a win will close the gap to a single point.

Jermaine Pennant looks al but set to leave St Andrews, Sevilla are placing a £18,000,000 bid which hopefully will get past the chairmans of the club. Mehmed Nafti is also on his way out and if both deals go through City should creep back into a positive balance.

Guest Toggs

West Ham 0-1 Mallorca

First game ended in a narrow loss but things look good going into tonights game with Charlton. Deals for Ortega and Schivavi. Also the news that Dean Ashton will be leaving the club for 10 MIllion and Lovekenrands (88, rated better than Ashton ).

Charlton drawed their first match but they dont really have any fire-power in there squad, only in the form of Dennis Rommendhal. They miss Euell and Jason Perry.

West Ham on the other hand miss some key players. Paul Konchesky, Bobby Zamora, Hayden Mullins and Carl FLecther are all injured, whlist Reo-Cocker is suspended.

Predicted score: West Ham 2-1 Charlton - Narrow win, goals from the strikers.

Also Carl FLetcher and Chrissy COhen are expected to leave the club tonight in part of the deal to bring another midfielder to the club.

sospr0.jpg

MATCHDAY 32

Typical, after the great win over run away league leaders last turn , Birmingham lost out to the side one place above them missing out on the chance to close the gap. City went down to ten men after the sending off of Melchiot and when Lee Bowyer scored City had no way back.

Still bottom and four points behind Mallorca, City play 18th placed Cruzeiro next and will not be looking for another poor result like this one.

Guest Toggs

' 1st of many '

Cruziero 0-2 WEST HAM UNITED

Goals from new signing Jamie Callestron (62) and future-speculated striker Dean Ashton (77) secured the Hammers first win of the season. The win sees the side jump 5 places to 15th, and Toggs was quitly confident of a Top3 season finish, after the match.

Next is Birningham, who lie 17th in what should be an even confortabler win than todays.

Full rpeort coming on Wednesday on the match :) Or Thursday Afternoon.

sospr0.jpg

MATCHDAY 32

Typical' date=' after the great win over run away league leaders last turn , Birmingham lost out to the side one place above them missing out on the chance to close the gap. City went down to ten men after the sending off of Melchiot and when Lee Bowyer scored City had no way back.

Still bottom and four points behind Mallorca, City play 18th placed Cruzeiro next and will not be looking for another poor result like this one.[/size']

Sorry about beating your side Steve but I neede a win badly.

Anyways its been a while since I posted on this thread,so I'll be willing to give you an update of my scores with West Ham

Ham 0 - 1 Zenit

Ham 0 - 2 Brugge

Birminham 0 - 1 Ham

Ham 0 - 2 Celtic

Mallorca 1 - 1 Ham

Ham 0 - 1 Beskitas

Udinese 0 - 2 West Ham

As you can see my results arent anything to be proud of,but I have moved to 17th place and taken them out of sight of Birminham City.

With 2 games to go,West Ham are 17th on 36 points and are 6 points clear of bottom placed Birminham City.

Up next for West Ham is a tough match against Atletico Bilbao,while Birminham face Auxerre.

West Ham 3 - 0 Atletic De Bilbao

Auxerre 0 - 1 Birmingham City

A superb win for Austin's side as they move up to 16th place now following a 3 - 0 suceess.

Also Birmingham won away to put fate into their own hands for the last game of the season.Birmingham lie last on 33 points,while Mallorac who lost 4 - 0,are 19th on 35 points.A win for City and a loss of Mallorca would mean 19th place on the final game of the season.A win for City and a draw for Mallorac would mean City stay bottom,coutersy of their terrible GD.

Meanwhile,West Ham are clear of all this 0n 39 points arnd sitting pretty in 16th place.Their next game is against Villa away,a match no one will want to miss.

Guest luke_*

I have just taken over a West Ham United team, currently bottom of division 4 in the World Championship 3. With only 2 wins out of 21 games I intend to stop West Ham finishing rock bottom of this chamionship and rebuild a team capable of challenging for promotion next season. Only 6.4 million pounds to spend and in a setup where 78/80 teams are managed, it won't be easy. I will update regularly and keep you informed.

jnut taken control of Crewe Alexandra in EC2 in div 4 with £-6.7M only 3 matches left in 18th place.

My aims:

To get out of debt before the end of the season.

To win the rest of the games left.

When this season finsihes i will be moving onto another team as long as aim number 1 is complete.