Sign in to follow this  
leamingtonsteve

Save Our Season

Guest .кєσgн

Re: Save Our Season

ed.jpg

Today, Experienced manager Jack Edwards takes charge of struggling West Ham United World Championship 948, they are in need for SERIOUS help, to achieve there ambitions, they must scrape out of Division 4.

Day One

Edwards managed to get Lucas on loan from Liverpool, the defensive midfielder comes to the hammers on a 1 year deal.

He is looking at a few more loan signings.

Guest .кєσgн

SKY Sports News! - West Ham!

Manager Jack Edwards has been busy the last few days, With having bid on 5 players, You heard it first on Sky Sports News!

a_menseguez_v.jpg

Juan Carlos MENSEGUEZ - 4.5M - Work permit pending.

BELENGUERRMADRID.jpg

David Belenguer - 2.25M, He adds some strength at the back 4.

23260_news.jpg

Ariel ORTEGA - 2.2M , He adds some debth into the squad, and despite his age, He has some pace!

2005559657341587471_rs.jpg

Francesco Tavano - 6.65M , He adds a genius up front, "He will score in this league, He will get us promoted" - Jack Edwards

94883.jpg

Daniel Carvalho - Loan Offer

"If they manage to get him, I think they will get promoted" - Sir Alex Ferguson"

_40967138_breaking_news_203.jpg

Interview with Jack Edwards

BBC: "Jack, your 8th in the table with 2 games to go, Next season what are your ambitions?"

Jack: Well, Err, I think that, errr, We will try to learn from our experience in this league, Errr, obviously i was dissapointed that, err, the club did not employ me earlier, err, I am the special one, err, no doubt about it.

BBC: "Well, haha, some cocky words there, will you bring in any players next season?"

Jack: "Well, err, we will have to see, Theo Walcott seems to be developing well under arsenal so we will see who i will get, The loan system in england is fantastic"

BBC: "Thankyou Jack"

Jack: "You are welcome"

That's a very good idea

I've just taken Birmingham City in WC14 :)

Last in division 3 with 1 win 1 draw and 12 looses

I have 3 million in case

:)))

good luck to all other who takes this challeng

i wish it would be very interesting

why didn't i see this thread earlier. I took my ajax from last at the half way stage of the season and help them finish a respectible 13th. My star players were klass jan huntelaar and suases. had 50 mill to spend so i brough ashley young for 13.8 mill, sanatroce for 10mill, koldin for 11 mill, danny when he was 88 rated. Had to loan hatem ben arfa, hamisk and inler(now have him)

don't really know where to put this.

but there is a fantastic valencia side in WC2018 and it is managerless and being raided. Hopefully' date=' a kind hearted manager will take over it and save the club :D

cheers[/quote']

I've just taken it on as my second club. It does look like a strong side, should be good to work with.

My first club is Blackburn Rovers in WC1206.

In gameworld 4625 we've got some good free teams:

FC Porto (Cavani, Falacao, Bale, ...)

AC Milan (Mata, Dante, Cazorla, ...)

Real Madrid (De Rossi, Dani Alves, Casillas, ...)

Chelsea (Rooney, Marchisio, Cech, ...)

Atletico Madrid (Gabi, Miranda, Juanfran, ...)

I can help out with starting up (I'm Barcelona)

Good luck to you with this challenge you've set yourself. Playing the game with the likes of Bayern and Barca etc is getting pretty tired now. I always take over possibly the worst team in the bottom division of game worlds, failing that I take over a fallen giant and look to get them back to the big time. It's way more fun playing the game this way.

I took over a Southport team in Div 5 and about 3-4 seasons later we are top of Div 2 and looking good for Div 1 next season. It's been great fun looking to slowly improve the squad season on season while having to try to balance the books.