Match Reports On Your Favorite Team (OR MORE) Not In A Forumer Setup

Re: Match Reports On Your Favorite Team (OR MORE) Not In A Forumer Setup

FC Porto 0-4 Barcelona

lgsp0410+barcelona-football-club-badge-fc-barcelona-poster.jpg

The Barca Youngsters moved up to 8th placed after thrashing FC Porto 4-0 thanks to a double from Man of the Match Lionel Messi and goals from Neri Cardozo and Raul Garcia.

Lionel Messi opened up the Scoring 25 Minutes into the game with a curling shot that glided just inside the far post. A Clever Pass from Cesc Fabregas through the defence for Neri Cardozo to finish with a right foot shot which went off the woodwork and in.

LIONEL_MESSI.jpg

Man of the Match Messi

Escudero Raul Garcia converted a fantastic cross from Cardozo with a well placed header. Lionel Messi bundled it in to finish Porto off 20 Minutes before time.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All of us have at least a few teams, some have more, some have 20, 30... I think that most people, if not all, have a team they like that is not in a setup that contains forumers. So I decided to mak

Re: Match Reports On Your Favorite Team (OR MORE) Not In A Forumer Setup Nottingham Forrest back to where they belong ! THE TOP FLIGHT ! Nottingham Forrest fans knows how prestigous there club h

Re: Match Reports On Your Favorite Team (OR MORE) Not In A Forumer Setup Joe at the Hart of our success Jad described goalkeeper Joe Hart as "the best young keeper around" after he produced

JUNIORS HOST "LA BASQUE" AT LA BOMBONERA

Jad Boca need a convincing win to please the fans this afternoon as they welcome division 4 side Athletic Bilbao to the La Bombonera in search of a cup upset.

The Boquenses have lost 3 on the trot and have slipt to 17th, whereas fellow newcomers have made better starts. But Jad feels this is a night where the players' can gain confidence.

"They have to win, no matter what. We have a side capable of doing the business and they know the stakes are high."

The team where booed off during their 3-0 loss at home to Barcelona and some fans left early.

Tonight they are the favourites to progress to the second round against La Basque and new signing Alexis Sanchez will start for the Argentinians in a new style for the team.

File_2006113134925.jpg Sanchez is hoping to please his new boss tonight

Boca Juniors made several changes to the side beaten by Spurs, and it paid off as they went through comfortable 3-1 winners over Athletic Bilbao. Jad had some special words to goalscorer of the opener and man of the match, Alexis Sanchez.

"If he keeps that up i'll be sure to play him against the big boys. Then it'll be his real challenge. At the moment he still needs to settle into our team bit i'm sure he'll be fighting for his right to feature in the league.

Side midfielders Sergio Otreman and Jesus Datolo also netted for Juniors while Aritz Aduriz claimed a consolation for the Spaniards.

Draw for round 2 follows.

This is the draw for round 2 of the International Super Cup cup:

Mallorca - Tottenham Hotspur

Cruzeiro - BOCA JUNIORS

Olympiacos - Lazio

Aston Villa - Birmingham City

PSV - River Plate

Both have made super starts to their seasons. Can Mitu continue his 100% record in Holland?

Feyenoord - Dinamo Moskva

Besiktas - SK Rapid Vienna

Espanyol - Rangers

Marseille - Rennes

Internazionale - Shakhtar Donetsk

AZ Alkmaar - Monaco

Paris Saint-Germain - Fiorentina

Lokomotiv Moskva - Hibernian

Dynamo Kyiv - Panathinaikos

Liverpool - Juventus

A super tie to watch: two brilliantly matched in capability but not division-wise!

Benfica - CSKA Moskva

Blackburn Rovers - Zenit St Petersburg

Borussia Dortmund - Charlton Athletic

Villarreal - Milan

This is a tie where Milan have slipped up after a good start, but Villarreal have made good progress under thier new manager.

West Ham United - Barcelona

Celtic - Hamburger SV

Atlético Madrid - Anderlecht

Udinese - Auxerre

Lyon - Real Madrid

7th v 2th at the Gerland and it should be a very interesting game. Collectively have conceded 9 goals, while scoring 22!! This could be a fiesty one.

Sevilla - Bayern Munchen

Manchester City - Manchester United

The Manchester derby. Always a great game to see and on a cup night it should be no exception.

Spartak Moskva - Bayer Leverkusen

Roma - Everton

Dinamo Zagreb - Corinthians

Chelsea - Middlesbrough

Chievo - São Paulo

Real Betis - Club Brugge

(ties to be played on the night of tuesday,11th December 2007)

Javier Saviola and Neri Cardozo will return tonight in a bid for Juniors to record only their second league win of the season. Jad is confident they are ready to face a surprise package Villarreal in the La Bombonera.

"They are maentally and physially ready to take on Villarreal and I hope they do themselves proud. Obviously they will have to get used to the pace of the game as they have not played since October, but now is the right time for them to get back on track and do the best that they can for the club."

Jad has made several changes and will field a more common Juniors side, and he is excitied that the competition for places has now increased.

"Now that Saviola and Cardozo are back, those who were playing before will have to work a lot harder to keep their place in the starting XI, and they know it."

Fans today were allowed to watch the players train in the stadium and Saviola, Cardozo and Sanchez were given special applause but the fans know that the two Argentinians can't be excpected to be a two-man team.

"They have only just returned after before playing division 2 football and now this is a whole new level. They could rip the other team apart, or could be big flops, we will have to see." this the analysis from the head of the fans' suppoters club. Even the chairman's got on the act.

"This is great business for the club. Hopefully they can wow the crowd with their quality."

A win could send Juniors up to mid-table tonight.

GAMES TO WATCH

Arsenal v Bayern Munich

Arsenal are marooned in the bottom three, surprisingly, and with Arsenal being spurred on by the Emirates crowd, the munich players could be intimdated by the 60000 expected.

River Platev Everton

Two forumers. Mitu Ahmed boasts being 1 of two sides to have a 100% record in the entire setup, while Ejaz Emambacus (infamous e-13 here) is 5th and in the promotion chase. Bith are good managers and this is a very difficult game to predict.

192.gif

Feyenoord Appoint New Manager

Dutch giants Feyenoord have revealed Leon Tyler as their new manager. The media were told that it was the "perfect" time for a new manager who is eager to bring success to the club. Feyenoord chairman **** van Well told the club website; "I felt that the previous manager wasn't upto the expectations, he wasn't determined enough. We need dedicated and determined managers here at the De Kuip." He also added "Leon is a good manager, this is his first club but his managerial skills shouldn't be doubted. The players like him and I'm sure he's got what it takes to become successful."

feyenoordzp6.png

Feyenoord Chairman Optimistic About New Manager

The man himself was later interviewed by the BBC; "The Eredivise is a great league, they have developed some great players from the past and it is an honour to be part of the whole setup. I will try me best with Feyenoord, they are my first club and I will undoubtedly be determined to gain success with them."

305px-Feyenoordprac.JPG

Tyler's First Training Session With The Club

Feyenoord are currently in division 4 and a promotion spot will be the minimum expectation. With a healthy balance and good players, the future is looking bright.

rrrryh2.png

Top 3 Finish Is Minimum Expectation

More News To Follow As It Comes...

Barcelona's Summer Signings

The Buys

Barcelona have bought in 19 players, all youth stars, as well as one joining as part of an exchange deal.

The first to join was center midfield Axel Witsel. Witsel, 18, has been playing very well at Standard Liege, and has impressed Tom Pham, and has made him pay 3.3M to sign him.

standard.be_witsel3_19596_sq_medium.jpg

The second to sign a deal for the Catalans was midfielder Gary Kaglemacher from Danubio. The Uruguyan youngster cost 425K.

656.jpg

The third signing that Tom Pham made was center back Luis Mano for a fee of just 275K from Belenesses.

57108605.optim.jpg

The next one to seal a deal was free agent Rui Patricio. The Portugese goalie was released by Sporting earlier in the year and Tom Pham decided to spend 425K to add him to the very big youth squad.

27239.jpg

The second free agent to sign was Dutch midfielder Siem de Jong. The Ajax prospect was signed for 650K.

jautr17.jpg

The next to join was another youngster, another center midfielder, and another Dutch, but with the name of Jan-Arie Van den Heijden. His fee was 175K.

361281_657_1172433714631-vanderheijden400.jpg

A right midfield then joined soon afterwards and it was Cesar Azpilicueta from Osasuna. The Spanish midfielder cost 600K.

7720.jpg

A suggestion from good friend Mark Farine (Check out Local Hero) Roland Lamah forced Tom Pham to spend another 850K of his budget.

12751594.jpg

Leroy George then joined for 250K from Utrecht

1189007042.jpg

Rosa Stelvio-50K-Sporting Braga

Barcelona's Summer Signings-#2

The Buys

Jan Verthongen-2.7M-Free Agent

494167_mediumsquare.jpg

Rydell Poepon-800K-Free Agent

javol19.JPG

Dumitru Copil-300K-Hearts

Lorenzo De Silvestri-1M-Lazio

126_attach1_img_827670_Desil5941.JPG

Kermit Erasmus-1M-Supersport United

ErasmusKermitPortrt_bg.JPG

Martin Harnik-2M-Free Agent

harnik180.jpg

Jerome Boateng-500K + Niko Kovac + Phillip Cocu-Hertha Berlin

m_Jerome_Boateng.jpg

Christian Nazarith-750K-America de Cali

ful8260807_003_79_17035_full-lnd.jpg

Dirk Marcellis-425K-Free Agent

1586822226_1999997404_Dirk-Marcellis.jpg

The Sells

Giles Barnes-85-Newcastle United-10M

gilesbarnes.jpg

Xavi-96-Liverpool-5M & Pirlo

xavi-salva1.jpg

Andrea-Pirlo.jpg

EC36 - Plymouth Argyle.

Plymouth's form in recent weeks has seen them rise to 5th place in division 2, 5 points off the all important promotion spot.

The past 5 games have seen 4 wins ( 2-0 against QPR, 4-1 against Nottingham Forest, 4-1 against Millwall, 2-1 against PNE ) and just the one defeat (1-0) to leaders West Brom.

Top Goalscorer so far: Mickael Pagis - 10 goals

Most assists so far: Mickael Pagis - 12 assists

Most MoM's: Mickael Pagis - 6 MoM's

Best average performance so far: Mickael Pagis - 8.41

Will try to post more reports on Pagis Argyle, sorry Plymouth Argyle from now on :P

131.gif

New Man At The Friuli

Italians Udinese have appointed Leon Tyler to succeed Pasquale Marino. The Udenise chairman, Franco Soldati, thought it was a perfect time for a new manager. He told talksport.com; "A new season and a new manager - the perfect combination. Tyler is a good manager, he has a lot to prove, he is very determined and passionate, I'm sure he will achieve many great things with the club."

LocPic1.jpg

New Man At The Stadio Friuli

Tyler himself was interviewed later on by Goal.com; "I'm very happy to start off my manegerial career with Udinese, they are a passionate club, I will give my only me best here. We have good players, a top 3 finish will be expected of us."

EC36:

"Pagis Argyle" win again, with a 2 - 0 victory away to Stoke City giving them the 3 points this time.

Mickael Pagis was once again the hero, as he scored both goals.

The win sees Plymouth stay in 5th place, now just 3 points off a promotion spot, and 5 ahead of Queens Park Rangers.

1 West Bromwich Albion 21 16 3 2 46 16 30 51

2 Birmingham City 21 13 5 3 47 22 25 44

3 Preston North End 21 13 3 5 49 25 24 42

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Watford 21 13 3 5 36 17 19 42

5 PLYMOUTH ARGYLE 21 12 3 6 41 27 14 39

6 Queens Park Rangers 21 10 4 7 41 44 -3 34

7 Southampton 21 9 5 7 33 33 0 32

8 Millwall 21 8 7 6 27 25 2 31

9 Stoke City 21 8 6 7 30 30 0 30

10 Bolton Wanderers 21 9 3 9 29 30 -1 30

11 Fulham 21 7 8 6 30 27 3 29

12 Reading 21 9 1 11 31 28 3 28

13 Middlesbrough 21 7 7 7 33 34 -1 28

14 Coventry City 21 5 7 9 30 27 3 22

15 Burnley 21 5 6 10 22 44 -22 21

16 Port Vale 21 5 5 11 25 35 -10 20

17 West Ham United 21 2 12 7 23 30 -7 18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

18 Crewe Alexandra 21 5 3 13 21 42 -21 18

19 Norwich City 21 3 7 11 24 44 -20 16

20 Nottingham Forest 21 1 2 18 14 52 -38 5

Boca Juniors prepare for a nervy 90 minutes as they entertain Lokomotiv Moscow at the La Bombonera tonight.

Jad's side enter the game having won two away games against two unmanaged sides, a 1-0 league win in Bremen, with a dramatic late cup win against Cruzeirom wnding 5-4 to the Argentinians. Jad believes these wins could lift the players and motivate them into a priceless win.

"Well it's vital we come away with all 3. A draw wouldn't be a good result as it's not a way of pulling away if danger at this time."

Jad recently anounced that the Everton manager, Ejaz Emambacus, will take temporary charge as Jad will fly to Lebanon for what the Boca chairman describes as "personal reasons and rest"

A win would see them rise to an unlikely 8th, but Jad only wants 3 points, as his side look for consecutive league wins for the first time since October.

Manchester City

The summer brought about a rapid change in tactics, style of play and players in the Man City camp. The new manager Sam Lakinski has put his foot down and brought in a host of new players, mainly to his midfield to boost their chance at winning the league title this season. Splashing out over £80million n only 6 players may seem a bit extravagant but the players he has brought in are of a star quality.

Player Fee Club From

Miguel ANGULO £8.5M Valencia

David PIZARRO £13.0M Roma

Alessandro MANCINI £15.0M Roma

John HEITINGA £16.0M Ajax

Rodriguez VICENTE £16.0M Valencia

Sanli TUNCAY £15.0M Fenerbahçe

Those players strengthen the already existing squad which if it came to an injury crisis or suspensions would not be able to hold out.

BUFFON, Gianluigi G Rating: 96

JORDAN, Steve LB/CB Rating:84

SAGNOL, Willy RB Rating: 92

AYALA, Roberto CB Rating: 94

MALDINI, Paolo CB/LB Rating:91

HEITINGA, John CB/DM Rating: 91

VICENTE, Rodriguez LM/W Rating:92

NEDVED, Pavel LM/CM Rating:92

TRABELSI, Hatem RM/RB Rating:86

VIEIRA, Patrick CM/DM Rating:95

PIZARRO, David CM Rating:92

HAMANN, Dietmar DM/CM Rating:88

ZICU, Ianis AM/F Rating:85

QUARESMA, Ricardo W Rating:93

MANCINI, Alessandro W Rating:92

ANGULO, Miguel W/F Rating:92

PETROV, Martin W/F Rating:90

MILLER, Ishmael W/F Rating:81

TUNCAY, Sanli F/W Rating:91

MARICA, Ciprian F Rating:89

MELLOR, Neil CF Rating:80

Two games into the season things were looking good for City, two wins on the trot. A 2-0 win away at Blackburn then a 3-0 win at home to Middlesbrough. But then disaster strook, Rodriguez Vicente in the 3-0 win over Boro damaged his heel for 3 weeks ruling him out from the left wing, Ricardo Quaresma went over to the left to face Liverpool in their next league game with David Pizzaro taking up the attacking midfield role, but City fell apart against Liverpool. After 5 minutes the visitors were 1-0 thanks to a goal from Van Nistlerooy, City had no reply to that goal but managed to hold on to half time. The manager tried to fire up the players but his attempts failed, on the 51st minute Carragher made it 2-0 to the visitors. By the 60th minute City still had no reply to the two Pool goals and in an attempt to rectify that problem the manager hauled Mancini and Tuncay off and replaced them with Hamann and Petrov. The subs were still ineffective and on the 75th minute he replaced Angulo with Nedved to add an attacking side to City but still that failed. After 90 minutes the score remained 2-0. Up until that game City were sitting pretty on top but after that posistion had slipped. During the match Pizzaro also suffered an injury, spraining his ankle which ruled him out for 3 weeks as well, City had lost another midfielder and another of their signings.

leaguekd8.th.png

• 2 months later...

RealMadrid2.jpg

New Man At The Bernabeau

Spanish champions Real Madrid earlier revealed Mitu Ahmed as their new manager. The former Arsenal man took over minutes after Schuster was sacked. Real Madrid chairman Ramon Calderon thought it was the perfect time for a new manager; "It's a great time, no games yet been played, we have a full squad available, and Ahmed will have funds provided for transfers."

Transfer News

It is already reported that new boss Mitu Ahmed has made bids for;

Argentinian defender Roberto Ayala, the 34 year old veteran is expected to complete a medical today.

Sevilla defender Julien Escude, who is arriving for a straight swap with Gabriel Heinze, the Frenchman is expected to take the left back role.

Experienced defensive midfielder Torsten Frings. Madrid revealed that the German is perfect for the club as he meets the attributes that the Spanish giants require, Jose Maria Guti is expected to fly to Germany in exchange.

Dutch ace Rafael Van Der Vaart is also expected to arrive at the Bernabeau, Real Madrid are to exchange legend Gonzalez Raul for the Dutchman's services.

Portuguese sensation Ricardo Quaresma will also arrive, his deal sees Real Madrid paying £30,000,000 in total.

And finally Raul Tamudo, The Spaniard will also complete a medical today and will be unveiled later on.

More News To Follow

I thought you were subscribed :confused:

I might do my Boca Juniors reports' date=' and a Sao Paulo i took on Thursday. I managed to get alot of good players with that side.[/quote']

yeah, your Boca won't last when my mighty River Plate enter the division! :P

Well I just remembered this thread, and I'll do my 12 match reports.

My Juventus looked all set for a relagation dog fight this season, but this was about to change.

Before this, my team was 15th, and one point from 19th place, so I started to pay attention.

Juvntus 2 - 2 Seviila

It all started here, when i knew i was in trouble.I was using the classic 4 - 4 -2 formation.Boumsong and Marchonnin got on the scoresheet for me, lifting me into 14th place.

Juventus 1 - 0 Valencia

A good win in a local dog fight match, Valencia were 13th and i was 14th/

Boumsong got the loan goal for me in this match, meaning the burly man had scored 2 in 2 games

Tottenham 1 - 2 Juventus

It was always going to be a tough match, but it was Trezeguet who scored both goals, grabbing the mom award as well.

This made it 2 wins out of 2, and 3 games unbeaten, but I was still 14th.

Sau Paulo 1 - 3 Juventus

This was a significant game, as Sau Paulo were 2 points ahead of them.Juventus had the weaker squad, but the manager was class, and Trezeguet scored a brace, picking up the mom award the second time in a row, and moving into 13th.

Juventus 6 - 0 Manchester United

Perhaps a really shocking result, as all players were in position.Manchester United however, were coming out of a cup game, and had some NMF players, hence adding to the gravity of the loss.Ironicically however, Trexeguet did not score

Barcelona 1 - 1 Juventus

A great result away from home.Lifted me into 11th, but 5 points away from 10th place Sevilla.It was Trezeguet again who got on the scoresheet, and again picked up the MOM award.

Juventus 1 - 0 Milan

It was Iaquinta who gave Juventus that special win over Milan, and closed the gap on Sevilla to 2 points

werder Bremen 0 - 2 Juventus

A shock result for Juve, as they defeated the league leaders two nil, with Trezeguet scoring a brace.

Juventus 2 - 1 Real Madrid

A good win over 18th place Real, lifted me into 10th place, following a Sevilla loss.

Trezeguet scored once and seized the mom award.

Liverpool 2 - 4 Juventus

Juventus were never a high scoring side, but they killed Liverpool away from home in this must win match, overtaking them in the proceess and moving into 9th place.

Juventus 1 - 1 Chelsea

A dissapointing home draw for Juve, as they were held by 2nd placed Chelsea.

Trezeguet got on the scoresheet though.

A.Madrid 3 - 4 Juventus

Superb win for the visitors, and a great debut for Luis Garcia, as he scored twice in the encounter while standing in for the injured Iaquinta.

Moved me into 8th place, level with Bayern on 51 points, just 8th on goal difference.

Next match is a home tie against 7th placed Bayern, and I will be 7th if I win.

Table so far

1 Werder BremenWerder Bremen 32 19 6 7 61 42 19 63

2 ChelseaChelsea 32 18 6 8 60 44 16 60

3 RomaRoma 32 16 10 6 80 49 31 58

4 InternazionaleInternazionale 32 15 10 7 57 38 19 55

5 LyonLyon 32 15 9 8 63 40 23 54

6 FC PortoFC Porto 32 15 7 10 51 34 17 52

7 Bayern MunchenBayern Munchen 32 14 9 9 80 53 27 51

8 JuventusJUVENTUS 32 14 9 9 52 38 14 51

9 SevillaSevilla 32 12 9 11 60 43 17 45

10 São PauloSão Paulo 32 12 9 11 48 45 3 45

Just showed the top 10, dont wanna waste space.:)

I've got the hang of using photobucket and doing screenshots, so I'm going to start using them from today. Only problem is that the images take an age to upload after browsing!!

Real Madrid v Boca Juniors

Jad's Boca Juniors will be hoping to get their 5th win in 7 games as they travel to the Santiago Bernabeau to face Spanish giants Real Madrid tonight. And despite the gap between them in the table, Jad is not fazed by the task that is before his young side.

tableof28208forSMmatchreport.jpg

"We know we can come away from Madrid will all 3 points. We have to think positively, and make sure we command the play. If we can restrict them, then we are in with a great chance of winning."

New signing Ashley Young will start tonight for his new team, and he is happy that he has switched the west Porugal coast line for Buenos Aires.

"When I foumnd out that Jad wanted me, I wanted to change. I had a tough time settling in at Benfica but Jad made me feel like iu would get starts.

"I know that Benfica were high in divison 1, and that Boca are ca fiar way down, but I know that I xan do my best. With the likes, on Nani, Anderson and Piatti in midfield with me, I know we will be the best midfield force in the future."

Ashley%20Young%20England.jpg

(A new era in the Englans International's career)

Juniors XI

New signing Young gets the nod ahead of Nani, but new signing, Brazilian star Pato, did not make the first 16. Jad has opted to play a 4-5-1 which has seen them win the majority of thier matches this season.

Teamsheet1forSM.jpg

result came in while doing report so fitness is obviously low.

we lost 1-0:( . Still 10 points clear of Barca, though.

I'm thinking of maybe giving this team its own thread. What do you guys think?

Juventus 3 - 3 Bayern

A draw for Juventus, which sees them draw with 7th place Bayern.Bayern and Juve were sitting on 52 points a piece. a good match for Juventus though.

Trezegurt, Nedved and Garcia scored in this tough encounter

Ajax 0 - 2 Juventus

Back to winning ways for Juventus.Unfortunately Bayern also won keeping us 8th placed with4 points seperating me and 4th.

Trezeguet and Nedved scored in this crushing encounter.

Four points clear of 9th now, with 4 games to go.

6th porto - 56

7th Bayern-55 points

8th Juve - 55 points

9th seville 51 points

nect match is against 5th placed inter which i will leapfrog if i can get all 3 points.

Brazilian crowd silenced as Villarreal reign goals

Goals from Roben Pires and Ruben Cani were enough to condemn Jad to his first defeat as Sao Paulo manager.

Before the game, Jad was welcomed back to the city with a traditional Brazilian party.

Tour-in-Brazil-1.jpg

All the partying, however, appeared to have gotten to the players' heads, for they were behind after only 16 minutes, with Robert Pires poking home past new signing Ochoa Francisco Guillermo to make it 1-0 to the visitors.

piresEPA2210_468x362.jpg

(Scorer of the first goal.)

And it was no better from Sao Paulo. They missed clear cut chances, and Villarreal were somehow still 1-0 up at half time.

At the start of the second half, it was the same story. on 69 minutes, Ruben Cani increased Villarreal's lead after Ochoa left a gaping goal for Canu to tap the ball into.

news_manset_resim_10_Marcos001.jpg

(Celebration: Cani in delight after scoring to make it 2-0 to the Spanish side)

The match ended 2-0, and Jad warned the players they must start to play if they are to keep their places in the starting side.

"We were very poor and must not play like this again. We have the talent to get promoted' date=' but the players must play to thier full potential of they are to even dream of going up to the top flight. I do not accpet players in my side that have big ego's. If they don't want to play, then I don't want them on my team." [/quote']

Sao Paulo next travel to Eastland's to play Manchester City.

Brasileiro multidão silenciados como Villarreal reinado metas

Metas de Roben Pires e Ruben Cani foram suficientes para condenar Jad a sua primeira derrota como gerente de São Paulo.

Antes do jogo, Jad foi saudada volta à cidade com uma tradicional festa brasileira.

Tour-in-Brazil-1.jpg

Toda a festa, porém, pareciam ter obtido para os jogadores "cabeças, eles foram para trás após apenas 16 minutos, com Robert Pires poking home passado nova assinatura Francisco Guillermo Ochoa para tornar 1-0 para os visitantes.

piresEPA2210_468x362.jpg

(Scorer do primeiro objectivo.)

E não era melhor de São Paulo. Eles perderam chances claras cortados, e de certa forma ainda 1-0 Villarreal foram até a meia-hora.

No início do segundo semestre, foi a mesma história. Em 69 minutos, Ruben Cani aumentou Villarreal's conduzir depois Ochoa deixou um gaping meta para Canu para tocar a bola em.

news_manset_resim_10_Marcos001.jpg

(Celebração: Cani em deleite depois pontuando a torná-la 2-0 ao lado espanhol)

A partida terminou 2-0, Jad e alertou os jogadores têm de começar a desempenhar se quiserem manter os seus lugares na partida secundários.

"Éramos muito pobres e não deve jogar como este novamente. Temos o talento para obter promovidos' date=' mas devem jogar com todo o seu potencial do que eles são mesmo para sonho de subir ao topo voo. Eu não accpet jogadores na minha Secundários que hsve grande ego's. Se eles não querem jogar, então não quero que eles na minha equipe. "[/quote']

São Paulo próximo viajar para Eastland's para jogar Manchester City.

EVERTON NEWS

everton%252520logo%252520crest%252520002.jpg

I have decide to do a match report on my Everton in WC 915.

My goal this season has been to acheive a top 6 finish, and to make my ambitions known, I made some quality signings too.

My first signing was Iaquinta, who i captured for 6m and Vaughan, Iaquinta went straight into my line up.

My second was Simao, who came for 5m plus Van der meyde and Fernandes.Great signing

The third was Viera, who was secured with a hefty13m bid.

Fourth was Bordon, for 800k plus Baines and Turner

Fifth,Mutu, who came for 0k plus Hibbert and Yakubu.

My signings out were Rodwll and Gravesen.

Austins team.

Of course, with all these signings, I had ruined the natural formation and chemistry of the squad.I set about trying to find a new one, and I came up with this-

Howard

yobo Bordon Lescott

Arteta Cahill Viera Pienaar

Simao

Mutu Iaquinta

The beginning of the season resulted in a 5 - 1 loss to Fulham, following a mistake in my team, as one of my players came into the team, thereby dsirupting the tactics i set out.

It was a disgraceful loss, but I didnt take too much of the blame for that one though.

So, Fulham 5 - 1 Everton

Everton vs West Ham.

This was my grand chance to show the league what i was made of, and I did just that, steering my team to a 3 - 0 rout of helpless west Ham

Mutu and Iaquinta got on the scoresheet for me, and I went away a happy man

Everton vs Reading

This fixture will take place on tommorow, but I feel I have the composure and skill to seal a good win over Reading, who are also unmanaged.

More to come

Guest Toggs

Benfica 2-2 Sporting

Carragher (15) || Forlan (10)

Petrov (35) || Jarolim (42)

Toggs first game in charge of Sporting saw a good 2-2 draw against a strengthy Benfica, including star players such as Cannavaro, Carragher and Perrota. Toggs side took the lead early on thanks to Forlan taking his oppourtunity, before Carragher equallized. Petrov then handed Benfica the lead, but Jarolim wa son hand to score the only free-kick of the game on the 42nd minute.

Next game sees Toggs team travel to Dyanmo Kyiv. They have also a good team with players including Alex, Snata Cruz and Di Natalie.

• Kev unpinned this topic