TomOwen

Match Reports On Your Favorite Team (OR MORE) Not In A Forumer Setup

Re: Match Reports On Your Favorite Team (OR MORE) Not In A Forumer Setup

40_1224237955.jpg

Leeds win English Shield

Two days ago, Leeds United flew to the Old Trafford to play Manchester United in the prestigious English Shield.

The match kicks off, Florent Malouda opens this scoring in the 26th minute with a Wonderful full Volley that passes helpless Goalkeeper Edwin Van Der Sar with ease, Amauri gets Leeds there second goal with a Elastico that opens up space for the Brazilian then gets a brilliant finesse shot past the keeper, Phillipe Mexes mucks up at Defense which gives an easy chance for Centre-Mid Luis Anderson to finish with ease.

amauri.jpg

Half Time: Manchester United 1-2 Leeds United

Leeds Uniteds Top-Scorer Honorato Nilmar gets an amazing goal which makes the commentators say ''The keeper had no chance! Were running out of superlatives to describe this guy! He's on fire!'', Luciano Galletti scores a Scremer with ease then sees Leeds United defenders screaming at there Goalie.GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! NILMAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!, Nilmar scores his second to make the night Leeds night by scoring a wonderful Header!!.

610x.jpg

Full Time: Manchester United 2-4 Leeds United

Transfer News:

4544_1210094067.jpg

Leeds have completed the signing of German Center-Mid Simon Rolfes for a deal to be 6m plus Ismael Aissati and a Swedish Flop.Vlad said that Simon Rolfes will be a regular player for leads due to being a Versatile player.

Guest Toggs

49_1204432433.gif

Toggs has had some of his 2nd string and loanee's rise in the last few days. All of Tasci (89>90), Helmes (87>89), Dzeko (87>89), Henrique (86>88) & Compper (84>87) rose in the last week too give Toggs a somewhat powerful second team.

Manchester United sit top with 15 points from their opening 6 matches. Berbatov's 6 goals from 6 appearences has given the side a huge boost Toggs says, aswell as ROnaldo & Maxi Rodriguez, causing havoc in the Manchester midfield.

Manchester United face Tottenham with every player, with the exception of David Villa, 90% fit. Villa though will partner Berbatov upfront. The central midfield is expected too be occupied by Senna, Anderson & Carrick as Toggs expects too play a 5 man midfield with Ronaldo & Maxi on the wings. Evra, Rafinha & Pepe will start in a 3 man defense, with Van Der Sar in goal.

Hi to everyone. I am new here and I’d like to write you about the club I support - Vojvodina FC from Serbia. You may find a lot of pictures and video materials from Vojvodina’s matches. I hope you‘ll like it.

VIDEO SECTION

GALLERY

Napredak FC - Vojvodina FC 2:1

Match report

23.jpg

Vojvodina - Beograd 1:1

PICTURES

11.jpg

Borac - Vojvodina 1:1

PICTURES

27.jpg

Vojvodina - Rad 0:1

PICTURES

17.jpg

Banat - Vojvodina 0:1

PICTURES

17.jpg

Manchester United

Norfolk League

First Team:

-----------Van Der Sar----------

Maicon--Ferdinand©--Lucio--Evra

-------------Carrick------------

Arshavin-----------------Iniesta

-------------Kaka-------------

--------Tevez-----Rooney--------

Second Team:

-----------Van Der Sar©----------

Rafinha--Bonera--J.Evans--Jansen

-------------Mikel--------------

Hleb--------------------David Silva

-----------S.Ireland-------------

--------Rossi------Berbatov------

Honours:

Division One Winners Season 8

Division One Winners Season 9

Division One Cup Winners Season 9

Manager Points:

Total Points: 118

Number Games: 37

Average Points: 3.19

259_front_small.gif115_1199412364.gif258_front_small.gif

AC Milan

European Championship 1196

Manager Conor Bowen was today confirmed as the new AC Milan boss.

The news sent shockwaves around the footballing world, after former Milan boss

Carlo Ancelotti left to join Chelsea. Bowen was given £26.4M to spend on making the team 'better'.

milan.jpg

Forza Milan

Bowen wasted no time in making changes to the team.

Legendary striker Filippo Inzaghi will leave the club for £2M and join Sevilla.

Also a deal for Raul Albiol has been accepted by the Valencia manager.

It will see £20M and Defender Alessandro Nesta leave milan and join Valencia.

Bowen has also stated Carlos Tevez is his main target and feels that Tevez would do nicely.

But the Manchester United remains defiant Tevez is staying.

2989_1218032158.jpg2460_1209755861.jpg2479_1209755861.jpg

In with the new...out with the old

Bowen's first game in charge will be against Arsenal at the San Siro;tomorrow night, Kick Off 8:00PM.

Bowen expects a good game, even with his team not 'ready' yet.

More News comeing soon.

My Manchester United Record win!

Div 1- Wednesday 3 Jun 2009

Old Trafford (76,212)

Manchester United Vs Sunderland

Team line ups

Manchester United

1.E.Van Der Sar

2.N.Vidic

3.I.Cordoba

4.R.Ferdinand

5.A.Iniesta

6.M.Essain

7.C.Ronaldo

8.R.Giggs

9.S.Eto'o

10.G.Raul

11.R.van Nistleroy

Sunderland

1.M FULOP

2.P BARDSLEY

3.G MCCARTNEY

4.A FERDINAND

5.N NOSWORTHY

6.J BULLARD

7.G LEADBITTER

8.E DIOUF

9.D CISSE

10.R PRICA

11.D HEALY

the match kicked off!

6:Ruud Van Nistleroy missed kicked the ball it went wide!

20::eek:Goal,A great strike from Ruud Van nistleroy!

28::eek:Goal,Ryan Giggs climed over the defender and headed the ball in the back of the net!

29:Rade Prica shot from 25 yard and the shot went wide!

32::eek:Goal,Cristiano Ronaldo hit an earlie shot on the edge of the box and the shot left the keeper Stranded!

40:Rade Prica looked up into the sky in disbelief has he hit the ball over the Crossbar FROM 6-YARDS!

43::eek:Goal,Ryan Giggs Ran into the box and scored from 16-Yards!

Half Time Manchester United 4-0 Sunderland

47:A clash in the box left the ball in the middle of the box with no one on it but Samuel Eto'o Hammered it over the Bar!

49:Cristiano Ronaldo headed the ball wide of the post!

52::eek:Goal,Cristiano Ronaldo controls a wounderfull long pass and he Volleys it into the Net!

56:Ruud Van Nistleroy shot into the Empty net!But no it goese over the bar!no Wounder hese looking at the Ground!

57:;)Booked,Jimmy Bullard recieves a Yellow Card after a Rash Tackle!

58:G.Raul smashes the Ball But it HITS THE CROSSBAR!

60:Jimmy Bullard heads Inches Wide!

67:;)Booked,E.Diouf Recieves a Yellow Card from a bad Challange!

79::eek:Goal,Ruud van Nistleroy was open and goese past all the defenders and slowly rolls the ball into the BACK OF THE NET!

84::(Booked,N.Vidic is booked by a stupid Challange!

85::eek:Goal,Micheal Essain fly past the keeper and taps it into the empty net!

86:;)Rade Prica gets a yellow card after using Bad Launguage!

Full Time Manchester United 7-0 Sunderland

Player Ratings

Van Der Sar 9

N.Vidic 5

I.Cordoba 6

R.Ferdinand 6

A.Iniesta 7

M.Essien 8

C.Ronaldo 7

R.Giggs 9

S.Eto'o 8

G.Raul 8

R.Van Nistleroy 8

M.Fulop 6

P.Bardsley 5

G.Mccartney 5

A.Ferdinand 5

N.Nosworthy 5

J.Bullard 4

G.Leadbitter 5

E.Douf 5

D.Cisse 5

R.Prica 4

D.Healy 5

And thats my best win to Date!

Logged into my Real Madrid side in a world championship, that is 3 games in and check my result...and this came up....

2enz1ab.jpg

Now Raul started the first game, didnt score and didnt assist or mom...second game 7 goals 2 assists, but funnily no mom lmao! Just thought i would share this with the sm community :)

my favourite team by an absoulete mile is my newcastle in EC 2400, i was in charge for them for 67 games and won my english cup in the first season and then i got bored and quit the game, they then got took over by someone who didnt really manage them and bought noone in or sold noone and i was able to take charge of them again, i have now completely ripped that side out and started again infact the only 2 players i have from the original newcastle side are bassong and given as given is top class and bassong is a great riser but will probably be sold on once he gets his rise to 88, i have now been in charge for 18 matches but they got relegated in the gap from when i left to when i returned however i am basically promoted after 19 games i have a gap to 2nd place norwich of 9 points and the gap to 3rd placed charlton is 19 points, once i get promoted i think winning the english cup again is a realistic target as well as winning the league or getting into the top 4 which is what i did in my first season.

its my team which makes it special i suppose and why its my favourite team, i started off with the newcastle team the year before we got relegated and had gilberto and jaaskelainen as well and made it into what it is i remember in my first year i had no depth but now i have 61 players on the books and 4 loaned in out in Keirrison,Hulk,Sanchez Watt and Sandro my wage bill is too high so will sell a lot of my youth team and go for a marquee player such as Eto'o or De Rossi as some players finally come of TBs tommorow so can lower my wage bill down

Logged into my Real Madrid side in a world championship' date=' that is 3 games in and check my result...and this came up....

[img']http://i30.tinypic.com/2enz1ab.jpg[/img]

Now Raul started the first game, didnt score and didnt assist or mom...second game 7 goals 2 assists, but funnily no mom lmao! Just thought i would share this with the sm community :)

WTH some massive mash-up think with match engine. Raul = 7Goals in 1 Match

Swansea_city_badge.gif

The dream division 2 Challenge

Swansea City

Season 1 - Turn 27

balotelli_mario_afp.jpg

Balotelli is on his way to the Liberty to complete a £10 million move

My Swansea City have been taking huge steps forward in recent weeks, i'm in my first season and i'm trying to get Swansea City into divison 1 and make them a very good divison 1 side, in the long run.

I find myself 7 points clear at the top of the table, with 27 games gone, with 15 wins, 8 draws and just 4 defeats. Despite playing just the one forward, I have scored the most in the league, with a total of 53 goals and the tightest defence in the league conceding only 29.

_44215568_dorus_de_vries0211_416.jpg

Dorus De Vries is a key part of the tightest defence in the league

I had been riding my luck eariler on in the season, with more or less the same Swansea side, getting rid of bound for drops Guillem Bouza, Cedric Van Der Gun and Jordi Lopez. And signing some quality players, in Josa Sosa, Reuben De La Red and Cristian Molinaro. With a few young signings rising, in Eden Hazard and Romelo Lukaku. I did manage to secure loan deals for James Collins and Phillip Degen, but their was also limited quality throughout the side, but the tactics and my knowledge of my hometown team paid off, using the middle of midfield do dominate games.

45891_hp.jpg

Josa Sosa, was a key part of an overachieving Swansea side, before leaving to fund a deal for Gareth Barry

But in recent weeks, i've really started to move on, and deserve my place at the top of the table. Managing to pull of a deal for Lee Hodson, for just 50k, allowing Marcos Painter to join Bristol City for £1.6 million. Then the transfer bans started to run out, with Jose Sosa and Reuben De La Red leaving for a combined fee of £23.5 million. Swansea have already brung in Wayne Bridge, Pablo Hernandez and Park-Ji Sung, for a total of £16.8 million. Swansea have also got rid off players they will no longer need up-front, with the loan signing of Carlos Costly. Gorka Pintado joined Birmingham, with Stephen Dobbie joining Coventry. Swansea are now letting Lee Trundle to go to Swindon, with Molinaro set to leave for £10 million. Angel Dealbert, Balotelli and Gareth Barry will all join Swansea before Wednesday's game, away to Crystal Palace. Interest in the cheap valued, Ottl, to strengthen numbers in central midfield after Reuben De La Red and Jose Sosa left, as they prepare themselves for the rest of the season. And hopefully next season in divison 1.

SEARCH :) YC Mega World Championship :)

Join this new custom gameworld, just been made!!!

Great teams still available!!!

SEASON 1 NOT STARTED YET!

Regards,

Luke.

Hey All, I've just opened a brand new custom gameworld and we need managers to fill the squads!

Were crying out for you, come and join! Already pretty active but want as many in as possible before sunday nights big Kick-off!

THE GAMEWORLD ID: 42823

Hope to see you all there,

Luke

Division 3 English Chamiponship 7 Swindon Town

Season 16

Pos Team----------------- P GD Pts

1 Boston United ©--------38 45 87

2 Grimsby Town (P)--------38 46 84

3 Birmingham City (P)------38 47 75

4 SWINDON TOWN---------38 33 75

5 Brighton and Hove Albion 38 34 74

6 Portsmouth--------------38 29 67

7 West Bromwich Albion----38 11 66

8 Leeds United------------38 13 60

9 Yeovil Town------------38 2 53

10 Queens Park Rangers---38 -3 52

11 Port Vale--------------38 -10 47

12 Preston North End------38 -29 45

13 Watford---------------38 -16 43

14 Rotherham United------38 -17 40

15 Rushden & Diamonds---38 -21 36

16 Crewe Alexandra-------38 -25 36

17 Southampton----------38 -41 34

18 Millwall ®------------38 -25 30

19 Bradford City ®------38 -34 27

20 Leicester City ®-----38 -39 26

This was a good season for my Swindon Town all apart from the last 4 games that is when my team's form just vanished 3 defeats in the last 4 games ended a 3 hourse race for promotion and i then lost to Brighton in the playoffs who id beat twice in the league anyway the world cup is about to get going in this set up and i am Holland who have a decent chance. As for Swindon iv got a bit of money to spend for next season i sold Robinho 28y 93r to Cheltenham for 8 mill pluss Arshavin 30y 91r and Samuel 33y 91r this leaves me with good funds to bring in another 90 rated or young 88 or 89 which i hope will make the difference next season.

New Dawn at Cork

CorkCityFCCrest11.jpg

Typical title, yes, but in this case, the long term project of Cork City will fulfil this to the maximum.

Cork City Info:

Budget: £18.5M (Below average in setup)

Team value: 48.6M (Higher than average)

Average Rating: 78 (Below average)

Players: 21

Best players: Gustavo, Storari, Ferreira, Rivas, Suazo, Flanagan.

League Info:

Custom Setup

Irish teams

4/10 teams taken. (We have the worst of the teams taken)

Shamrock have full domination, with a team worth £300M and an average rating of 91.

Aim: To compete with Shamrock in the League and financially.

News article:

New Era for Cork

Cork City present their new manager, Ryan Grosvenor to the media for the first time. And with an exclusive interview, Ryan has revealed his plans.

The new manager, Ryan Grosvenor plans to completely overhaul the squad, selling every player with the hope of gaining some experienced players, youth and raise funds for future transfers.

He will recruit straight away some very low players to increase the squad size and will focus on the first team squad for now.

League position isn't important to him at present as his first goal is to increase the funds available for Cork. This is due to Cork having one of the lowest budgets in the first division, although their squad is worth more than many teams.

In our interview he said: 'I am 100% here for the long term and my target is to compete with Shamrock both on the pitch and financially within a couple of seasons, I am very excited about the challenge that is Cork.'

So, will Shamrock be toppled soon?

Barcelona in a Custom Setup

I have turned this team into one of the youngest teams in the league with an excellent first team squad but also a promising youth squad

Transfers In (158):

Jay SIMPSON £300k

Armand TRAORE £1.6Ml

Garcia SERGIO RAMOS £0k & Gianluca ZAMBROTTA & Gary NEVILLE

Andre AYEW £300k

Elliot OMOZUSI £10k

Kieran GIBBS £175k

Joe HART £1.7M

Marko MARIN £850k

Jiménez ALVARO £70k

Miralem PJANIC £10k

Vito MANNONE £10k

Stevan JOVETIC £4.8M

Moussa SISSOKO £375k

Daniel STURRIDGE £10k

David N'GOG £175k

Neven SUBOTIC £300k

JO £12.0M

Sascha STUDER £55k

Toni KROOS £175k

Gareth BALE £8.3M

Scott SINCLAIR £1.6M

Gregory VAN DER WIEL £750k

Mamadou SAKHO £850k

Marc VALIENTE £275k

Sebastian GIOVINCO £425k

Mats HUMMELS £800k

Kasper SCHMEICHEL £750k

Luís NANI £10.0M

Absoloutely fascinating seeing the prices of these deals and generally just a great thread to read. I've kept the best ones from this posters' team in the quote. Sturridge for 10k! Jo for 10 million!! :o:eek:

We have just created a new custom league, 80 top teams. looking for committed managers who want a challenge. We had 51 managers who wanted to be put into a draw. when the draw was done, fairly at that they dropped out because they didnt get a top team. there are atill lots of top teams left and we are looking to do a draw again, but want committed managers. 90% of manager have 200+ rating so will be very competative league, All managers have a say in what rules are.

please message me if anyone is interested

some teams still available

AC Milan

Real Madrid

Barcelona

napoli

Athletico Madrid

plus more

Sevilla - WC 267

Current Position: 5th

Current Division: 1

SMFA Champions Cup: Quarter-finals

Cup: Round of 64 (E)

Shield: Semi-finals (E)

Transfers in:

Robert Lewandowski

Juan Bernat

Johannes Geis

Paco Alcacer

Christian Gunter

Koel Casteels

Niklas Sule

Tiemoue Bakayako

Jose Gimenez

Alessio Romagnoli

Martin Odegaard

Adnan Januzaj

Willian

Ricardo Rodriguez

... and other promising players

Transfers out:

Lukasz Piszczek

Branislav Ivanovic

Alex Song

Maroaune Fellaini

Thomas Vermaelon

Neil Taylor

... and other flops

Goal: top 4

Remaining fixtures: 8

Hey all, I've come back to SoccerManager after a long hiatus. It seems that unfortunately the game and this forum overall have been mostly abandoned since I was last active but there's always a chance to turn it all around and bring SoccerManager back to its' glory days!

I'd like to contribute to that effort by using this thread to post updates about my 'Real Madrid C' team, which I have just taken over in the custom game world, 'Club World Cup' (Game World ID: 413706). Feel free to join the game world if you'd like. It's not my game world but it is open to the public and in its first season so plenty of untouched teams to make your own.

This is just a short, initial post - my future ones will be more nicely formatted and easy-on-the-eye, when I find the time to make them so. Thanks for reading and I'm looking forward to going on this journey with all of you! 

'Real Madrid C' in the custom game world, 'Club World Cup' (Game World ID: 413706)

Initial Thoughts

I was tossing up whether or not to do more newspaper-style updates or just write down my thoughts off the top of my head in my posts and I've decided to just do informal updates since it'd be easier to write and keep a track of everything. Hopefully deciding to do it that way will also mean that I stick with these updates regularly, which is always nice.

Updates

I've just become the manager of 'Real Madrid C' in the custom game world, 'Club World Cup'. 

The game world is in its first season and I'm the first manager to take over the club. I was drawn to the club due to its' promise - as of right now, it's nothing to yell about with only 21 players (all in the 67-76 rating range) and a squad value of 4.1M and budget of 3.3M, down in 12th spot on the ladder in the 5th division with 16 points after 13 turns. 

But how good would it be to one day have Real Madrid C in the 1st division, matching it with the big dogs and doing better than its' parent club, Real Madrid (who are currently in the 4th division)? That's the question that's driving me to take on this challenge. And no, the C doesn't stand for Castilla as in Real Madrid Castilla (which is the official second team of Real Madrid), it's the one below that - the 3rd/C team.

My first game in charge is tomorrow against the unmanaged New York City FC, who have a much better and much more valuable squad. They're in the promotion places, in 6th spot, so a difficult game to start off with but they'll all be difficult games for a while, at least until I shape the squad more to my liking. Hopefully we won't get hammered too badly tomorrow and my managerial career with RMC gets off to an alright start.

This season is probably a wash already in terms of achieving something significant like promotion, but you never know. Most likely though, this'll be a building season where I try and up the cash budget and squad value and load up to have a solid go at getting promotion next season. It'll take time and doing one of these challenges gives you a real appreciation of what it must be like for a real-life manager to go in and implement their style of play and build the squad how they want. It takes time and patience.

Another update to come tomorrow. If anyone's reading this, let me know how it is - feedback or constructive criticism is always appreciated. 

Thanks everyone!

'Real Madrid C' in the custom game world, 'Club World Cup' (Game World ID: 413706)

Post #3 - 14/02/2020

Well, that was unexpected! A solid win to start off the new regime at Real Madrid C. In front of a raucous and packed Ciudad Real Madrid (2480 supporters filling up a stadium of 2500 capacity), we ran out 2-1 winners against the much stronger New York City FC. I decided to take a bit of a risk since there wasn't really anything to lose and I set the team up in an active and agressive 5-3-2, rather than the stock-standard park-the-bus type scheme used most of the time when coming up against teams that'll blow you off the part. This tactical choice seemed to work wonders for the team however, with LLARENA and MAURI each scoring. The stats weren't in our favour at all so perhaps we can count this in the lucky win column, but a win is a win. Considering the stats situation, it's only fair that the goalie, LANDETA, was named as man of the match with a 7/10 performance. Our players' individual game scores weren't high at all, but I guess the team spirit and strategy trumped that. 

We now move up to 10th spot on the ladder with 19 points, only a spot and 2 points behind the only other managed team in the division currently (Salford City). The team played them the match before I took over and came out losers so hopefully there'll be another opportunity to come up against them later in the season and take revenge. Could be the start of a potential rivalry, who knows?

Another reason for the win could be that the squad were keen to showcase what they're capable of in order to avoid getting shipped out but, unfortunately for them, the process of wheeling-and-dealing has already begun, with a few bids already being put in for some promising players, in line with the strategy of strengthening the team and also buying risers and selling them later on for a profit. We need to get capital before we can make big moves in the gameworld and for now, it looks like it'll be a slow and steady process but hopefully the train forward to progress gains steam before too long.

It's also interesting that the squad currently has Jesjua ANGOY CRUYFF (Johan Cruyff's grandson) in it. He's scheduled to retire at the end of the season and his rating is quite low so he's not much use to me now since it's unlikely he'll play much and I can't swap or sell him. However, I don't think I'll release him - out of respect for Cruyff's legacy - I'll probably just keep him in the squad until the end of the season and run out his contract (which is only 1k a week). It's a bit ironic though that in this game world, Real Madrid C ended up signing him as a free agent when his real life club is the Dayton Dutch Lions and also considering the Cruyff ties to Barcelona.

Luckily, finances also don't seem like they'll be an issue. Our wage bill is currently low and I don't plan on blowing it out too much in the quest to improve the team. Despite the small stadium size, it looks like the Real Madrid C supporters get behind their team and fill it up, so ticket sales will be good and that should offset the wages. I didn't realise this either when taking over but I guess just having 'Real Madrid' in the name, even if they are the 3rd team, is such a big draw. The TV coverage payments are also quite healthy so I doubt there'll be financial issues, as long as I keep it all ship-shape on my side. Not worrying about finances makes it a bit easier for me with this challenge, but it also somewhat takes away the fun slightly of having a real, hard slog to improve the team. But that's probably just me finding things to complain about - in real life, 100% of the time, you would want to go to the club with good revenue streams and where you don't have to worry about the finances most of the time.

That's probably it for this post, thanks for reading if you've gotten this far. Another post potentially coming in a day or so when the first batch of transfers come in! 

Post #3.1 - 14/02/2020

My last post was automatically moderated for some reason and it doesn't seem like the mods are active anymore so I'm going to try and fix the issue myself by splitting up the posts into smaller junks. I think that's what caused the issue in the first place.

This is the first half of my previous moderated post:

Well, that was unexpected! A solid win to start off the new regime at Real Madrid C. In front of a raucous and packed Ciudad Real Madrid (2480 supporters filling up a stadium of 2500 capacity), we ran out 2-1 winners against the much stronger New York City FC. I decided to take a bit of a risk since there wasn't really anything to lose and I set the team up in an active and agressive 5-3-2, rather than the stock-standard park-the-bus type scheme used most of the time when coming up against teams that'll blow you off the part. This tactical choice seemed to work wonders for the team however, with LLARENA and MAURI each scoring. The stats weren't in our favour at all so perhaps we can count this in the lucky win column, but a win is a win. Considering the stats situation, it's only fair that the goalie, LANDETA, was named as man of the match with a 7/10 performance. Our players' individual game scores weren't high at all, but I guess the team spirit and strategy trumped that. 

We now move up to 10th spot on the ladder with 19 points, only a spot and 2 points behind the only other managed team in the division currently (Salford City). The team played them the match before I took over and came out losers so hopefully there'll be another opportunity to come up against them later in the season and exact revenge. Could be the start of a potential rivalry, who knows?