Sign in to follow this  
TomOwen

The 2014 Christmas & New Year Scouting Thread

Re: The 2014 Christmas & New Year Scouting Thread

What do you think of Sanchez and costa will they both get increases.Another good one for league 1 is John Egan(CB) from Gillingham currently rated 76. Has played every game so far this season and has scored 5 goals in all competitions.

I believe they will rise at the end of the season' date=' not now, so that's why I didn't include them.

As for John Egan, apologies for missing him out, a rise to 78 would probably be in order.

Hey Tom, here's a player for your Turkish review: Ozturk (Trabzonspor goalie).

He was a starter, but I think he got recently injured. He still played more than 1300 minutes so far this season, in all competitions.

I felt that because of his injury, he won't get a rise, but I'm sure a +1 won't be outrageous either way. Thanks for pointing this out Pedro

I believe they will rise at the end of the season' date=' not now, so that's why I didn't include them.

As for John Egan, apologies for missing him out, a rise to 78 would probably be in order.

I felt that because of his injury, he won't get a rise, but I'm sure a +1 won't be outrageous either way. Thanks for pointing this out Pedro[/quote']

Just noticed this thread now. Nice work on the Turkish League Tom :) Do you reckon Semih Kaya can reach 89?

Solid effort mate ;)

Just wanna make your life easier and add some players from the BBVA league :

Levante

Jesus Fernandez (26 yrs,82 rating) 82 > 83

Ivan Lopez (21 yrs,78 rating) 78 > 82/81

Real Sociedad

Pablo Hervias (21 yrs,77 rating) 77>80 (Good Talent)

Espanyol

Eric Bailly (20 yrs,77 rating) 77>80 (Good Talent)

Sevilla

Sergio Rico (21 yrs,77 rating) 77 > 80/79

Just noticed this thread now. Nice work on the Turkish League Tom :) Do you reckon Semih Kaya can reach 89?

I don't think so. I think he'll stay for now.

Solid effort mate ;)

Just wanna make your life easier and add some players from the BBVA league :

Levante

Jesus Fernandez (26 yrs' date='82 rating) 82 > 83

Ivan Lopez (21 yrs,78 rating) 78 > 82/81

Real Sociedad

Pablo Hervias (21 yrs,77 rating) 77>80 (Good Talent)

Espanyol

Eric Bailly (20 yrs,77 rating) 77>80 (Good Talent)

Sevilla

Sergio Rico (21 yrs,77 rating) 77 > 80/79

Thanks man, well appreciated.

SWISS SUPER LEAGUE

Yvon Mvogo – GK – 20 – 80 – BSC Young Boys

The youngster has beaten out veteran Marco Wolfli for the starting lineup, having started all 18 games so far this season and playing in 1649 minutes. He has also kept five clean sheets so far this season. 80=>84

Florent Hadergjonaj – D – 20 – 78 – BSC Young Boys

The young defender has also been playing well for the team, starting 13 games and coming on as a substitute once in 1215 minutes of action. 78=>81

Gregory Wuthrich – D – 20 – 78 – BSC Young Boys

The Swiss defender has started 5 games and come on as a substitute in four other matches, totaling 515 minutes and scoring once as well. 78=>80

Leonardo Bertone – M – 20 – 78 – BSC Young Boys

The young midfielder has started 8 games and come on as a substitute once more, totaling 702 minutes and also scoring once. 78=>80

Renato Steffen – M – 23 – 80 – BSC Young Boys

The midfielder has been one of the team’s top performers this season, and he has started 16 games and come on as a substitute once, playing in 1293 minutes. He is also the team’s top goalscorer, netting five times so far this season. 80=>83

Joel Mall – GK – 23 – 78 – FC Aarau

The goalkeeper has started 18 games so far this season for FC Aarau, totaling 1654 minutes of action and he has also kept three clean sheets so far. 78=>80

Sven Luscher – M – 30 – 78 – FC Aarau

The veteran midfielder has started 15 games and appeared as a substitute twice more, totaling 1308 minutes and scoring once so far this season. 78=>80

Tomas Vaclik – GK – 25 – 85 – FC Basel

The Czech goalkeeper has impressed so far this season for Basel after his move from Sparta Prague, having notched 18 starts and 1661 minutes of action, where he has also kept 6 clean sheets this season. 85=>86

Shkelzen Gashi – M – 26 – 85 – FC Basel

The Albanian midfielder has been a revelation for league leaders Basel this season. He has already scored 11 goals so far this campaign in 14 starts and 1094 minutes. 85=>86

Remo Freuler – M – 22 – 80 – FC Luzern

The midfielder has started 16 games so far this season, playing in 1464 minutes and also scoring twice so far this campaign. 80=>82

Steven Deana – GK – 24 – 77 – FC Sion

The goalkeeper has been competing with Andris Vanins for the starting job, and he has started 11 games so far this season, totaling 1008 minutes. 77=>79

Leo Lacroix – D – 22 – 80 – FC Sion

The Swiss center back has started 16 games and totaled 1452 minutes so far this season. 80=>82

Birama Ndoye – M – 20 – 80 – FC Sion

The Senegalese youngster has started all 18 games this season, scoring once in 1622 minutes of action. 80=>82

Nico Elvedi – D – 18 – 73 – FC Zurich

The young defender has started 4 games and appeared as a substitute in two other games, scoring once in 404 minutes. 73=>75

Vaso Vasic – GK – 24 – 78 – Grasshopper Club

The Serbian goalkeeper has split time with Daniel Davari between the posts this season, having started 9 games and totaling 838 minutes. 78=>80

Daniel Pavlovic – D – 26 – 80 – Grasshopper Club

The left back has started 16 games so far this season, totaling 1472 minutes. 80=>82

Levent Gulen – D – 20 – 78 – Grasshopper Club

The young center back has started 11 games and played in 963 minutes. 78=>80

AUSTRALIAN A-LEAGUE

Craig Goodwin – D – 22 – 77 – Adelaide United

The young left back has proven himself to be an important part of the Adelaide team, starting 8 games so far this season, playing in 729 minutes. 77=>79

James Jeggo – M – 22 – 77 – Adelaide United

The midfielder has also started 8 games so far this season, and he has also appeared as a substitute once, playing in 762 minutes. 77=>79

Jamie Young – GK – 29 – 74 – Brisbane Roar

The veteran goalkeeper has staked his claim for the number one spot this season, starting all 9 games so far, playing in 819 minutes. 74=>77

Anthony Caceres – M – 22 – 76 – Central Coast Mariners

Despite the struggles of the team, the midfielder has impressed, starting 7 games and coming on as a substitute in another. 76=>78

Mitchell Duke – F – 23 – 76 – Central Coast Mariners

The striker has one goal in 689 minutes, spread across 9 games. 76=>77

Andrew Redmayne – GK – 25 – 76 – Melbourne City

The goalkeeper has started 8 games and played in 729 minutes. 76=>78

Jason Hoffman – D – 25 – 76 – Melbourne City

The defender and midfielder has scored once in 677 minutes of action. 76=>78

Edson Montano – F – 23 – 77 – Newcastle Jets

The on-loan Ecuadorian striker from Barcelona SC has scored twice so far this season in 685 minutes of action, starting 8 games. 77=>79

Josh Risdon – D – 22 – 78 – Perth Glory

The right back has started 8 games so far this season for league leaders Perth Glory, playing 718 minutes. 78=>80

Vedran Janjetovic – GK – 27 -77 – Sydney FC

The goalkeeper has started all 9 games so far this season, playing 827 minutes. 77=>79

Alex Gersbach – D – 17 – 68 – Sydney FC

The seventeen year old left back has impressed so far this season, making 8 appearances, 4 of which were starts, playing in 474 minutes. 68=>73

Thomas Doyle – D – 22 – 68 – Wellington Phoenix

The defender has started 5 games so far this season, playing 398 minutes. 68=>72

I believe this will be the last post of this series. I will create a new thread of risers when the Spanish league review is completed (so probably some time in February). Good luck with your purchases - I hope this list helped you!

Originally Posted by Jahmes

Alvaro Medran 78-80?

Unlikely. He's played about 5 games and all as a substitute.

Hate to say I told you so but dude went up from 78-82 :P You overlooked his Castilla appearances buddy

Hate to say I told you so but dude went up from 78-82 :P You overlooked his Castilla appearances buddy

Yeah thanks for pointing that out to me, I didn't look at Castilla appearances. But even in that case, I think 82 is a ridiculous rating, especially considering Castilla are in Segunda Division B, and the rating cap for that division is an 80. Very generous in my opinion.

Yeah thanks for pointing that out to me' date=' I didn't look at Castilla appearances. But even in that case, I think 82 is a ridiculous rating, especially considering Castilla are in Segunda Division B, and the rating cap for that division is an 80. Very generous in my opinion.[/quote']

I said the same in another topic I think, it's a great example of getting a rise just for playing for the right club. I looked into buying him, and I looked at his Castilla appearances too, but I didn't think he would get a big enough rise to be worth it. I don't think it would've been a reasonable expectation to think he would've gotten this rise, it's a bit excessive really.

Yeah thanks for pointing that out to me' date=' I didn't look at Castilla appearances. But even in that case, I think 82 is a ridiculous rating, especially considering Castilla are in Segunda Division B, and the rating cap for that division is an 80. Very generous in my opinion.[/quote']

Even though he made me a small bit of money I agree it was too high; I think his single Champions League goal got him the extra 2 points even though this is Ludogorets we are talking about.