New Custom Gameworld - El Capitán

animattion

Re: New Custom Gameworld - El Capitán

Brighton better be the first match in my schedule! them's fighting words right there

If i'm to face your Everton side, i'm going to spank your team and send you back to Mersyside with your players injured and your team beat 5-0!

What's the situation regarding loaned players.

Are we allowed to send players out on loan to other teams if we already have a 25 man squad?

I'm just asking to make sure as its been something that has been puzzling me for a while

If i'm to face your Everton side' date=' i'm going to spank your team and send you back to Mersyside with your players injured and your team beat 5-0!

What's the situation regarding loaned players.

Are we allowed to send players out on loan to other teams if we already have a 25 man squad?

I'm just asking to make sure as its been something that has been puzzling me for a while[/quote']

You can send players out on loan but at no point can you go over 25 players so you can loan people out but it would mean if you loaned 2 players out you would only have a 23 man squad

You can send players out on loan but at no point can you go over 25 players so you can loan people out but it would mean if you loaned 2 players out you would only have a 23 man squad

Thanks for clarifying that up mate! I'm excited for when the transfer window kicks open and I can bid for my captain and then my vice captain!

Just to clarify by draft I meant only for selection order from 1 to 20 not be told who we must sign as captain and vice captain.

Anyway it looks like we are going ahead with bidding wars I just hope everyone reads the rules carefully.

Any rate and age allowed' date=' Isn't it? (except captain and vice captain)[/quote']

No mate, you can only buy players with 21 years old or under (except captain and vice-captain ofc). And there's only rating restrictions for the captain and vice-captain, who also have age restrictions. :)

EDIT: according to the OP, deals between managers are free (no restrictions).

No mate' date=' you can only buy players with 21 years old or under (except captain and vice-captain ofc). And there's only rating restrictions for the captain and vice-captain, who also have age restrictions. :)

EDIT: according to the OP, deals between managers are free (no restrictions).[/quote']

so, 22 or above not allowed?(except captain and vice captain ofc)

Fine by me' date=' draft would have been fun though:D.

So everyting stays as it is.

* You can bid on any player aged 21 and under you want

* You can [b']BID[/b] on ONE player over age 30 rated 90-93, the captain

* You can bid on one vice captain AFTER you've bought a captain

Correct?

This needs to be in the first post and also sending in a GW global message to everyone.

Just waiting on KJ KJ to apply for his club then we can get the bidding going!

As for rating cap on the under 21s there is no cap at all. Their are only a few with ridiculously good ratings so may as well let the bidding wars commence for them, with only £150m do people really want to spend that much on one player...?

Before the bidding starts and I'm just having a quick look, i think I'm going to raise the captain rating cap to 94 as that adds 4 players which means then their are 20 players rated 92-94. An who doesn't want to fight to have Pirlo on their side?

What you all think?

Just waiting on KJ KJ to apply for his club then we can get the bidding going!

As for rating cap on the under 21s there is no cap at all. Their are only a few with ridiculously good ratings so may as well let the bidding wars commence for them' date=' with only £150m do people really want to spend that much on one player...?[/quote']

How long do you give him before you look to replace him ?

Last time he posted on this thread was 12th December.