Sign in to follow this  
Blenkers

Costa or Falcao

I currently have Falcao but Cost is available. To fund the deal I need to sell Falcao - is this a deal I should go for?

Actually, whilst I'm at it, I also have Thiago and Martinez and Matic is going to become available. In order to fund that deal I'd have to sell one, so who would you sell out of Thiago or Martinez to pick up Matic?

Any advice would be gratefully received!

Re: Costa or Falcao

@ABC - Thanks for the feedback, I was pretty certain about the Falcao deal so appreciate your opinion.

However I'm surprised about your thoughts on Matic over Thiago as he has barely played since he moved to Bayern

@ABC - Thanks for the feedback' date=' I was pretty certain about the Falcao deal so appreciate your opinion.

However I'm surprised about your thoughts on Matic over Thiago as he has barely played since he moved to Bayern[/quote']

His lack of games has been down to bad injuries, but when he was fit last season, he started a huge majority of the games and performed well. He has acquired another injury until the end of the year but I believe Thiago has great potential and is a great fit in the Bayern team, a favourite of Guardiola because the two were at Barcelona together.

Edit - Seems he is out for probably longer than the end of the year but I believe he will come back stronger. He is only 23.

His lack of games has been down to bad injuries' date=' but when he was fit last season, he started a huge majority of the games and performed well. He has acquired another injury until the end of the year but I believe Thiago has great potential and is a great fit in the Bayern team, a favourite of Guardiola because the two were at Barcelona together.

Edit - Seems he is out for probably longer than the end of the year but I believe he will come back stronger. He is only 23.[/quote']

Not so sure about that mate. I think we have seen how injuries can destroy a player's career many times.

I'll say do the swap for between Costa & Falcao, sell Thiago to buy Matic.

Cheers,

Roy

I currently have Falcao but Cost is available. To fund the deal I need to sell Falcao - is this a deal I should go for?

Actually' date=' whilst I'm at it, I also have Thiago and Martinez and Matic is going to become available. In order to fund that deal I'd have to sell one, so who would you sell out of Thiago or Martinez to pick up Matic?

Any advice would be gratefully received![/quote']

Id say pick your favourite from Falcao and Costa. Both will be 94 soon but i think Falcao has more chance of 95 in the future in all honesty.

As for Thiago and Martinez id sell either. You NEED to get Matic, ive watched this guy a lot this season and he is a beast, tbh id proably sell martinez and keep thiago who still has planety of years ahead of him