Sign in to follow this  
Steven

SM Worlds Suggested Improvements Discussion

Riferimento: SM Worlds Suggested Improvements Discussion

I think that to stimulate changes in sm worlds and to be able that sm developers make this changes is ALWAYS FILL THIS TOPIC OF SUGGESTED IMPROVEMENTS

can not ignore us forever.

I think there are three key points (+1) to change:

1) development of the stadium, make sure that step by step the stadium can get the maximum capacity of the stadium bigger (camp nou 99.787 spectators).

Obviously each expansion costs progressively more.

This ensures that even small clubs can hold up the salaries of top players. It is important that each team, to the maximum of development, can hold up the salaries of at least 30 first team players at least + 30 youth team. It would be nice to also manage the financial aspect of the club also in

terms of the sponsor (such as being able to sign the contract personally more beneficial.Contract that can be structured in a different way, for example

*formed by an initial premium in cash + a certain amount of money for each victory or

*an initial premium in cash + a certain amount of money to each game played,

in short, various proposals for possible contract

and in terms of merchandising (eg expand sales stores).

2) change the system of concern, it is wrong that any player over 90 increases in the level of concern if it does not play at least 75% of the matches.

We must take into account the average of the first team, for example, if the first team has average value of 93 is right that a player with a score similar to the media / team (evaluation from 91 onwards) is worried if he does not play a number of games .

If the average of the first team is 93 a 90 player can not expect to play more than 75% of the lots, 30% is sufficient, a player with a score of 92 can expect to play at least 75% of matches

3) improve the game engine

First: It is not acceptable that a team of 93 media can lose with a medium 87, this is almost impossible.

It is important that there is a random factor, but there must be stable rules (for exemple a thicker midfield composed by 5 players should do more possession of a midfield with 3 player , a defense on 5 should offer less scoring opportunities of a defense on 4, an attack on 3 should offend better than an attack with one striker. A line is more or less valid if it has a good balance between defense-midfield-attack.

requires that players can be fielded taking into account the ability of soccerwiki. For example if a player has the ability to control, mastery, concentration, creativity and cross passage will be a good playmaker, instead a player who has just aggressiveness, finalization, strength endurance and not the abilities above these can not be a good playmaker.

A player with the dribbling skills and speed should be more effective with the arrow in front etc.

4) miscellaneous

*shortest pre/end- season, it's boring having to wait 20 days between the end of one season and the beginning of another, seven days or at most 10 are more than enough

*increase the amount of the prizes at the end of the season season

9 mln for winning a world championship are few, would serve at least 15 + bonus (1/2 million) for the team with the best player and top scorer

for cups won at least 5 million must reward instead of the current 2.5 / 3 million

I reserve the option to add suggestions in this post

I apologize for my bad English and I hope it is all understandable

see you soon

Re: SM Worlds Suggested Improvements Discussion

^^ you had 4 points :o

I agree with points 1 and 3, but not the others.

2) Based on what you are saying is that a team can buy all the best players in the world and still balance out the concerns. Example, you can buy Neuer and Courtois and still keep both happy because Courtois is at/below the average hence he will be happy with 30% of the games. In real life Cech isn't happy on the bench while Courtois plays, so I think changing it to based on the squads rating is not a good idea.

4a) Sometimes the long off/pre season is a good thing, players can be put up for sale, bidding war on players with the newly injected cash, waiting for the new players to build up fitness, perhaps a change of managers.

No issues with the prize money.

my 2 cents

Anybody that reads this' date=' please make a suggestion, on what SM should be working on and then releasing next.

Please choose out of these 5 Topics. They seem to be high on everybody's list.

The topic that you choose, please put a brief description of something you would like to see changed, or fixed, or added, etc, to that feature of the game.

Thanks. And maybe this will get some SM people thinking and talking back with us.

1. Match Engine

(1 Vote)

2. Squad Limitations

(3 Vote)

3. More Custom Game World Features

4. Money Issue

(3 Vote)

5. Keeping Managers at Clubs and in Leagues

(2 Vote)

6. Misc.

(2 Vote)

I choose #5.

And what I would change, is that when you select a club to manage it, you shouldn't be able to leave it and then move to a completely different world. One Club Slot = One Game World

Thanks for anybody that participates.

Cheers[/quote']

Well, I've kind of calculated what we've said here and added the votes up so far.

Thanks guys for some input on things. Let's keep rolling with things and keep talking, and maybe the Devs will come back and let us know what the heck has been going on!

There's been a couple things said about the stadium/attendance needing to be higher as the team produces and goes up the ladder, on into bigger leagues. But, as most good mediocre clubs do, a la Ajax, is produce talent to sell, to then put into other things. Which could be your stadium's seats.

But, you'll need to find that talent first. So, buying the 500k is all the thrill of it. Who's it going to be? You never know. I do see, as it isn't fair, competing with the likes of Barca and Madrid with the 100k Stadium Seating, and I'm 45k Stadium Seating at Liverpool. They make double of what I do every game. So, yes, if I do have the money, and would like more seats or a bigger stadium, I should be able to that.

About the player concerns, the better the player, the more he should be playing. If he doesn't play, or is not the majority starter, he should then have to be sold at the next transfer window. That's life. Players move a lot. But, there are no transfer windows in Big Public Leagues on SM, which sucks. So, we have these concerns. The concerns just need to be faster for the 90+ players, and the 90- players just go slower. Easy. At that 90 mark, could have the normal pace, of what we are used to.

Match Engine needs to be based on ratings, or at least the majority. That's what we see, and what we as managers are trying to get. Higher rated players, should win you more games. That's what they do in real life right?

Pre/Post Season is fine. Like Footie said, things need to get done in the offseason, and if you don't have it, it's just too much of a rush.

Cheers

6) I think that there should be some sort of way to post threads/responses for your leagues on the forum, in some sort of way on the Game World News Feed, for your respective league.

Think this needs to be a must, to be able to even grow the forum to back to where it was. But, maybe not. The people that do the forum, do the forum. Like me, as of now. I could disappear at any moment again, if SM just keeps piddling around.

And btw, the Game World News Feed, sucks. What happened to the sweet newspaper, where I could write things. That was fun. People do stupid stuff on the news feed too. To easily clean it up, you could not post anything about transfers, and poof, no problem at all. Maybe just post about deals that go over 25mil, or something like that. Then, you can see the ones that mess around the league the most, and kick them out of those leagues. Plain and simple. Plus, make the managers posts stay on longer. It's like after 50 posts or whatever, and your post is gone. 90% of it is transfer hooey, that I can look up already in TRANSFERS. That's why that's there right? It's a news feed, not a list giver. Let it be about news.

Also, again, making club slots mean more, would help.

I'm putting 1 vote on misc for Game World News Feed being not as cool as it could be, and the forum needs to some how be able to post links and stuff again.

Cheers

International Management needs to be it's own league, or needs to happen only every 4 years.

It could be group play through all 4 of the seasons for qualification into the world cup. A couple tournaments, like with your continent teams, like in real life. Again, lasts all 4 seasons. Then, at the end, qualification determines the World Cup, while the other teams wait. So you better qualify.

You could really add more tourneys through the season. Instead of the 2, have 4. Have some friendlies too.

Just doesn't make sense that I can win the World Cup, year after year.

I'm putting this under 3) More custom game world features.

A GC has to have 80 managers to have all 80 International teams. I wonder what the ratio is for GC's that have all 80 managers. GC1 doesn't even right now. Cyprus is available. I know, not the best, and will probably never win, but, there's that chance they could. As somebody that pays for it, and can manage something for free, and pick a free lineup, to maybe win this so called world cup, you'd think a GM days person would take it. I can, and I haven't.

I think a few of these ideas would help in getting managers at international clubs and keeping them there.

For this, I'm putting what I just said under at 5) Keeping managers at clubs

Cheers

Hi all

My suggestions remain the same

1) Stadiums get bigger as you go up into higher leagues if you get Barnet into Division 1 it is no good having a 10,000 seat stadium, in real life they would add seats

2) As in real life teams should only have 5 Foreign players or in the EU 5 non EU players like in real life, it would also spread the talent and make teams look more realistic

3) Next Gold world include Indian Premier League and or Conference South teams in Division 5 so I can Manage St Albans or Delhi Dynamos, Custom GW of India are full so the demand is there.

My 2 cents

Myron.

Hi all

My suggestions remain the same

1) Stadiums get bigger as you go up into higher leagues if you get Barnet into Division 1 it is no good having a 10' date='000 seat stadium, in real life they would add seats

2) As in real life teams should only have 5 Foreign players or in the EU 5 non EU players like in real life, it would also spread the talent and make teams look more realistic

3) Next Gold world include Indian Premier League and or Conference South teams in Division 5 so I can Manage St Albans or Delhi Dynamos, Custom GW of India are full so the demand is there.

My 2 cents

Myron.[/quote']

Cool, will add your votes in.

Stadium=Money

About your 5 only foreign, which is a good idea, I have also presented the rule of having at least 5 players from the nationality of your club. Which would then make it a little more SM game realistic. Your rule would definitely make it super realistic, which I am all for.

I'll add this to squad limitations.

And yes, keep making the GC more realistic, but they need to figure out a way to get more managers in the leagues, and to stay in there. I'll stop paying for mine in 146 days, when my GM days are gone. Unless SM proves otherwise in some miraculous way.

I'll add this to Customizing Game Worlds

Cheers

Anybody that reads this' date=' please make a suggestion, on what SM should be working on and then releasing next.

Please choose out of these 5 Topics. They seem to be high on everybody's list.

The topic that you choose, please put a brief description of something you would like to see changed, or fixed, or added, etc, to that feature of the game.

Thanks. And maybe this will get some SM people thinking and talking back with us.

1. Match Engine

(1 Vote)

2. Squad Limitations

(4 Vote)

(2 Vote)

4. Money Issue

(4 Vote)

(3 Vote)

6. Misc.

(3 Vote)

I choose #5.

And what I would change, is that when you select a club to manage it, you shouldn't be able to leave it and then move to a completely different world. One Club Slot = One Game World

Thanks for anybody that participates.

Cheers[/quote']

Updated Votes.

Keep the changes coming...

I would suggest the gameworld can be transferred. Lets say from one owner to another directly without releasing the gameworld. Transaction by Paypal or whatever with fixed fee/bargained fee' date=' then maybe let SM have 5-10% admin fee or something. The news of transfer owner will be shown on the Newfeed.

Better monitoring system for bug or cheat, with updated state of investigation.

Best manager of the season add to the existing Gold boot/MVP. Best under 21/substitute/GK as well.[/quote']

I did many suggestions but seem none of them being accepted... similar as other managers. So what for suggestions?

I have received this, from a member of SM, named Andrew Gore. I will not give out his email to be as respectful as possible.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your email. SM 2015 was originally a short project that ended up taking a lot more time and resources than orginally planned, however it is now almost complete and we are turning our attention to Worlds again.

We plan to fix a load of underlying issues, as well as build a new UI for it, especially for mobiles.

We will also engage with the community soon on the ideas we have for fixing the worlds game, so we can get their feedback.

If you want to be a forum mod, I can pass your details onto our community team?

Thanks,

Andrew

I have responded, as nicely as possible, basically saying, yes, I'll help.

But, nothing yet here in a few days. It usually takes a while, though. We shall see.

SM - JUST LISTEN TO SOME OF OUR IDEAS...PLEASE

Primary issue for me is finances, and a big improvement that needs to happen is stadium building. I recently left my Frosinone for a far inferior Inter - had built Frosinone up over 2 and a half years into one of the best GC sides, but with a stadium below 20k seats the finances were crippling, even after selling so many players all I had left was an A and B team. Currently having a similar struggle with an Omonia GC side in terms of finances - can't get much enjoyment out of their success when I can't envisage must of a long term future losing up to 2M per away game.

Primary issue for me is finances' date=' and a big improvement that needs to happen is stadium building. I recently left my Frosinone for a far inferior Inter - had built Frosinone up over 2 and a half years into one of the best GC sides, but with a stadium below 20k seats the finances were crippling, even after selling so many players all I had left was an A and B team. Currently having a similar struggle with an Omonia GC side in terms of finances - can't get much enjoyment out of their success when I can't envisage must of a long term future losing up to 2M per away game.[/quote']

Good first hand opinion. Definitely needs to be addressed for the future if SM Worlds are going to survive.

I'll add a vote to the Money Issue on SM. Seems to be #1 so far.

1. Match Engine

(1 Vote)

2. Squad Limitations

(4 Vote)

(2 Vote)

4. Money Issue

(5 Vote)

(3 Vote)

6. Misc.

(3 Vote)

Cheers

I think that squad cap (max 100) is imperative for a fair Game World.

Cool, thanks for your vote on the issue of Squad Limitations.

I'll add you to it.

I even think that a squad cap of 50 would work...maybe less?

1. Match Engine

(1 Vote)

2. Squad Limitations

(5 Vote)

(2 Vote)

4. Money Issue

(5 Vote)

(3 Vote)

6. Misc.

(3 Vote)

What do you mean with 'Match engine'?

Basically, the Match itself. Your tactics, match reports, 2D Pitch?, quality of game results?, like if I have a stacked Real Madrid team and I lose to a 70 Rated team, something like that. Would never happen. You know, bad results, where managers think they were wronged. I think it's gotten better, but, like introduce a few more features to the tactics. Like for injuries, a 2D Pitch, that they've been talking about forever, SM that is.

Just joined the forum, but have been a manager for some time. I would have to say that if this is the new SM as far as the way the engine decides the winners of games then it must have picked up a few short circuits.

I understand that you may want to entice and encourage players to take poorer teams etc, and I would too as I have myself and built them up to be winners, but the way that it lets poor sides win when tbh they shouldnt have a chance is becoming predictable, and thus making the game pointless. If it is to remain this way then I am afraid I will have to join the growing number of disillusioned members who have either stopped playing or have reduced their teams significantly.

Its a shame as I have enjoyed the game, and although old it was an interesting distraction, but now it is becoming painful to watch.

I have no problems with many of the improvements you want to , or have brought in but the main function of the engine is for the best sides to win most games. thats how it works.

ah well my first and possibly my last post, as I will likely be banned. still 126 trophies is not too bad.

I'd like to see cup appearances count in statistics. I like to rotate my squad in these games so that my first team is fit for league fixtures. It may help reduce concerns that players have about not getting played.

I'd like to see cup appearances count in statistics. I like to rotate my squad in these games so that my first team is fit for league fixtures. It may help reduce concerns that players have about not getting played.

Would be tough on scheduling, and would make the seasons longer.

id like them to get rid of that dumb idea where unmanaged teams bid on their real life players and so waste money a new manager could have used. The other thing id think would be good is where if you control a team in a setup and another team in that setup becomes available that you can take control of it without having to first quit your current team. So then you automatically lose the team after you take control of the new one.

Communication from SM - Need to considerably improve how we interact with and update our customers in all aspects of the game.

CONSIDERABLY needs to be changed as it is too much of an understatement!:mad:

Has SM workforce gone on holiday or do we presume you have no respect for your existing customers in the multi player game?

Bug tickets that need immediate attention go ignored, bug tickets from Dec and Jan still being 'monitored'/ ignored more like.

Over 2 and a half years of prize money not being paid out and they still cant be bothered to fix the bug!

A custom gameworld went wrong on Tuesday, failed to complete the transition from old to new season and no one has done anything about it, new season is supposed to start tomorrow and a lot of players tb's are up tomorrow, whether it is laziness, contempt or incompetence, it really is shameful and the right way to start the process of going out of business, SM needs to start to realise that if we arent playing the game, no one will advertise on your site, unless you lie to the advertisers, lets hope the dont play the game and join the forum.

Communication from SM -

to be honest 97% of the time there is absolutely none' date=' and 2.5% of the time it is incredibly generic or not followed up. this has to improve. apart from the time that all the devs vanished and left the forum in the wilderness, I've never known a time like this.

[/b']

There are numerous channels of communication and the forum is just one of many. All of these mediums will be utilised more and more going forward and in numerous languages as well.

well obviously not Steven judging by this:

Communication from SM - Need to considerably improve how we interact with and update our customers in all aspects of the game.

CONSIDERABLY needs to be changed as it is too much of an understatement!:mad:

Has SM workforce gone on holiday or do we presume you have no respect for your existing customers in the multi player game?

Bug tickets that need immediate attention go ignored' date=' bug tickets from Dec and Jan still being 'monitored'/ ignored more like.

Over 2 and a half years of prize money not being paid out and they still cant be bothered to fix the bug!

A custom gameworld went wrong on Tuesday, failed to complete the transition from old to new season and no one has done anything about it, new season is supposed to start tomorrow and a lot of players tb's are up tomorrow, whether it is laziness, contempt or incompetence, it really is shameful and the right way to start the process of going out of business, SM needs to start to realise that if we arent playing the game, no one will advertise on your site, unless you lie to the advertisers, lets hope the dont play the game and join the forum.[/quote']

and this thread

not sure how hard it is to get SM to take notice of us

maybe if all multiplayer users started to affect your income by using an adblock and refused to you your phone app (you know the one that a walking advertisement with moments of gameplay in the middle), then you'd come and pay us some attention