Rags To Riches III - Re-emergence of the minnows

Matt72

Re: Rags To Riches III - Re-emergence of the minnows

I was thinking should we have three promoted and play-offs as well? Surely the idea is to get as many promoted? Any thoughts?

Yep another great idea always found the promotion playoffs add an extra dimension to a gameworld.

On the clubs I have no preference so will be happy with anyone Matt :)

Matt' date=' I'm explaining the rules to a Spanish forumer. Just a question, please:

In RR II, you said buying from unmanaged will be allowed, from next (2nd) season onwards. What's gonna happen in this version?

Thx in advance![/quote']

Buying from unmanaged will be allowed. I wil update the rules at some point.

Can I have Halifax since the Gas is already taken? Alternatively Grimsby or any random.

PM me a list of 5 clubs in order of preference please mate.

I was thinking should we have three promoted and play-offs as well? Surely the idea is to get as many promoted? Any thoughts?

Agree here. I'd want a number of clubs promoting so rivalries can develop and continue. Nice to have a few games against other players for the promoted ones in the second season.

I have chosen the 18 managers for this set up so sorry to those who missed out however I have added those to the reserve list.

I will create the set up a week on Saturday where I can devote more time to SM as I will be with the in laws so I will be likely spending far more time on here.

I have chosen the 18 managers for this set up so sorry to those who missed out however I have added those to the reserve list.

I will create the set up a week on Saturday where I can devote more time to SM as I will be with the in laws so I will be likely spending far more time on here.

Cheers for picking me, mate - yeah, just take your time!

Thanks for Farsley.