Sign in to follow this  
CAFC28

Who to sell?

In light of the proposed changes to the concerns/rating system, coupled with some of the recent ratings increases, I think I'm going to have to offload some of my players to stop concerns building and trashing the ratings of the young players I've been fortunate enough to buy over the years.

I'm just not sure which would be the best to lose in some positions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I play a 3-5-2 primarily.

Defenders:

Varane

Carvajal

Marquinhos

Benatia

Bonucci

Boateng

Chiellini

Alba

De sciglio

Given his age, I was thinking of selling Chiellini, even if his 94 is safe for another year or two.

On top of that, either Bonucci or Boateng.

I think I can balance the rest to give them enough playing time to stop concerns.

Midfield:

Vidal

Gundogan

Pogba

Isco

Oscar

Koke

Pjanic

Griezmann

Draxler

Veratti

Sanchez

Having a tougher time here, as most are young and have good potential.

I was thinking of selling gundogan, but probably need to get shot of one more. Sanchez plays as a reserve forward in case of injury but for the most part plays on the right of mid for me.

Re: Who to sell?

Definitely keep Boateng he should imminently rise one maybe two. If you have to sell a defender & plan to stick with three at the back would move on De Sciglio. Would also sell Benatia & maybe Bonucci before Boateng. The age of Chiellini is no issue when you have the best two young CBs.

In midfield Draxler & Gundogan are the more obvious choices to move on. They have both stalled & many injurys while the others are on the rise.

In light of the proposed changes to the concerns/rating system' date=' coupled with some of the recent ratings increases, I think I'm going to have to offload some of my players to stop concerns building and trashing the ratings of the young players I've been fortunate enough to buy over the years.

I'm just not sure which would be the best to lose in some positions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Defenders:

Varane

Carvajal

Marquinhos

Benatia

Bonucci

Boateng

Chiellini

Alba

De sciglio

Given his age, I was thinking of selling Chiellini, even if his 94 is safe for another year or two.

I think I can balance the rest to give them enough playing time to stop concerns.

Midfield:

Vidal

Gundogan

Pogba

Isco

Oscar

Koke

Pjanic

Griezmann

Draxler

Veratti

Sanchez

I was thinking of selling gundogan, but probably need to get shot of one more. Sanchez plays as a reserve forward in case of injury but for the most part plays on the right of mid for me.[/quote']

Sell:

De Sciglio

Bonucci (if you must)

Gundogan

Veratti

Pjanic

Riferimento: Who to sell?

In light of the proposed changes to the concerns/rating system' date=' coupled with some of the recent ratings increases, I think I'm going to have to offload some of my players to stop concerns building and trashing the ratings of the young players I've been fortunate enough to buy over the years.

Defenders:

Varane

Carvajal

Marquinhos

Benatia

Bonucci

Boateng

[b']Chiellini[/b]

Alba

De sciglio

Midfield:

Vidal

Gundogan

Pogba

Isco

Oscar

Koke

Pjanic

Griezmann

Draxler

Veratti

Sanchez

I was thinking of selling gundogan, but probably need to get shot of one more. Sanchez plays as a reserve forward in case of injury but for the most part plays on the right of mid for me.

I'd sell bolded players. Your are right about all except Boateng: as you play a 3 men defense you don't need left/right defenders, so you could sell De Sciglio

I am sorry to hijack this thread mates but what are those changes regarding concerns and player changes that you are talking about? I think I might have miss them and I want to be informed before my squad gets affected:p

This thread mate -

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=171929

Specifically:

Remove the ability to pay off a player's concern.

If a player has a concern their rating drops. For example a 92 rated player on a Level 1 concern will drop to 90. If their concern then goes to Level 2 then the rating will then be 88 etc.

No idea if or when this will actually be implemented' date=' but the dev states that they will be fixing what is broken, and as they've already [s']screwed[/s] made changes to the match engine, it wouldn't surprise me to see these come in slowly over the next few months as well.