Nikolas Tsattalios

footballmad

Tsattalios is a young player who is 17 and rated 67. I am not saying this will be a player that will get a high rating in the future but i am showing you a player that might be worth keeping an eye on.

He plays for Sydney FC he is an Australian player.

He has played 3 games for Sydney FC and at the age of 17 as already been called up for the Australia's Under-20 team but not yet played for them.

He is a left back but can play left wing and is described by Wikipedia as

Niko is neither a left-winger, nor left back, but does both at the same time and covers more than his fair share of the park

He has been described as having the same style as Ricardo Quaresma.

He has been described as having the talent to be Australia's best left-sided defensive talents.

• 5 months later...

Re: Nikolas Tsattalios

I thought I would give an update on how this players as progressed.

He has now became a professional player in 2007

Nikolas Tsattalios is now 18 and still rated 67.

He has now played 5 games for Sydney FC

From wikipedia

While further appearances in the A-League season proper did not eventuate, Niko remained in Sydney's interest and was included by new coach Branko Culina in the Sydney squad for the AFC Champions League 2007 He made one appearance in the tournament as a substitute

• 3 weeks later...

I thought i would do a quick update on this player as it is not long until the Australia ratings not updates but information that was left out of the last posts.

Nikolas Tsattalios

Sydney FC

He made his A-League debut on 12 October 2007 against Perth Glory as a second-half substitute.

International career

In 2006 he joined the NSW Institute of Sport football program leading to being named as a stand-by player the AFC U-17 Championship 2006

hi i have nikolas tsattalios in one of my teams but was informed today that he is retiring at end of season? does anyone know why' date=' he only 18 and a good prospect so any info would be good, cheers.[/quote']

The only thing i can think of mate, is that as the A-League season is so short some A-League teams loan out there players back to the local state league her as Nikolas plays for my local side Penrith and obviosouly Penrith are not on the database. This is the only reason i can see for him to be retired. He IS still in the Sydney FC team for their coming season. Send a ticket to SM to let them know that he shouldnt be retired.