Sign in to follow this  
eliasrcneto

My Hummels for Pogba + Bonucci

Re: My Hummels for Pogba + Bonucci

Please help me!

Should i trade my Hummels for this two players? Considering Pobga chances to get 92-93' date=' worth?

Thanks[/quote']

Pogba and Bonnuci by far.

Pogba has exciting potential on SM. Could easily turn out to be a 95 rated player in his own right and with Bonucci you have a solid CB as well.

I dont see Hummels as a 95 rated player in all honesty. 94 max

Riferimento: Re: My Hummels for Pogba + Bonucci

Pogba and Bonnuci by far.

Pogba has exciting potential on SM. Could easily turn out to be a 95 rated player in his own right and with Bonucci you have a solid CB as well.

I dont see Hummels as a 95 rated player in all honesty. 94 max

If Borussia wasn't at the bottom, Hummels could get 94 in last reviews.

It's easiest to find a new Pogba in the future than a new Hummels, I'd say. So I'd keep Hummels. This is my opinion only.

Re: Riferimento: Re: My Hummels for Pogba + Bonucci

If Borussia wasn't at the bottom' date=' Hummels could get 94 in last reviews.

It's easiest to find a new Pogba in the future than a new Hummels, I'd say. So I'd keep Hummels. This is my opinion only.[/quote']

I don't think talents like Pogba should be passed up. He can easily get to 94 at Juventus and mirror Vidal in regards to rating.

I am of the firm belief that he will end up at Madrid at some point. He can get to 95 if that happens.

Although I agree with Hummels being a 94 I don't seem him being rated any higher than 94 unless he moves to Madrid.

Getting Bonucci will certainly soften the departure of Hummels and with Pogba he has a player who can get to 95.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: My Hummels for Pogba + Bonucci

I don't think talents like Pogba should be passed up. He can easily get to 94 at Juventus and mirror Vidal in regards to rating.

I am of the firm belief that he will end up at Madrid at some point. He can get to 95 if that happens.

Although I agree with Hummels being a 94 I don't seem him being rated any higher than 94 unless he moves to Madrid.

Getting Bonucci will certainly soften the departure of Hummels and with Pogba he has a player who can get to 95.

You should try this experiment: set the SM search page with M© with min rating 93; then set the same page with D© with min rating 93. At the end see results of both search. Put De Rossi and Busquets in the first list.

Possibilities to find a 94+ M© are 1.6 times more than D©.

It's very hard to defenders to get 93+ ratings than middies. If you see how fast Pogba's rising have been (with other midfielders like Isco, Koke, Pjanic, De Bruyne, Verratti, Oscar) you can predict that other Pogbas are coming soon (9 U23 with 91+).

Let's check all CB U23 91+: none.

This is my analysis only. I well know Pogba is very attractive with his 21 y.o. age.