.:London Derby:. | EC 32013 |

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: .:London Derby:. | EC 32013 | Welcome to SM, I understand that you are new here.

Re: .:London Derby:. | EC 32013 |

Norwich have decided to go with a policy of bringing in players to sell on in 10weeks and a very tidy profit and then reinvest that into a targeted group of players.

What's others plans???

Since I am managing one of the top clubs' date=' the goal is to improve my starting eleven in all positions, and then to grab some top talents.

Will either sell on the talents with a nice profit, or keep them if I believe they might nail down a starting spot in the close future.

I've taken over Millwall :)

Cool, so you are on the forum aswell. I'm Arsenal :)

I already messaged you' date=' i'm just waiting a couple of days then i'll message you again, keep an eye on your message box![/quote']

I'll probably know later tonight, or tomorrow the latest. So I'll message you :)

Gareth Bale

Mats Hummels

Paul Pogba

Gianluca Gaudino

José Luis Gaya

All coming to Stamford Bridge :D

Nice signings!

I totally expected you too sign Livermore and the other useless bunch you normally go for. I'm shocked tbh :P

I'll probably know later tonight' date=' or tomorrow the latest. So I'll message you :)

Nice signings!

I totally expected you too sign Livermore and the other useless bunch you normally go for. I'm shocked tbh :P[/quote']

Also' date=' nice signings Elohim![/quote']

Thanks! :D

Well.. Noisy is hopeful that he's landed Pogba but my bid was around 29-30 million.

I'm far from done in this window .. muahaha

Cheap and cheerful signing

Borini 5m gamble (chairman likes him)

Anderson (man utd)gamble but chairman happy with this.

Thomas van-Barcelona centre half. May be kept or sold for a good profit in 10 weeks time.

On the balance sheet good deals,in the short term. So happy so far.

The real tranfer window opens for me in 10 weeks :)

My first team started with 117.5m value.will see how this looks once all players in.

I will be running with the Reds...some great talent had to go to the transfer market, just don't fit in my strategies and formations. Budget is tight so Liverpool is filling first team slots with mediocre talent. Liverpool should have a strong attacking front and a capable defense. The midfield is questionable.

I will be running with the Reds...some great talent had to go to the transfer market' date=' just don't fit in my strategies and formations. Budget is tight so Liverpool is filling first team slots with mediocre talent. Liverpool should have a strong attacking front and a capable defense. The midfield is questionable.[/quote']

Are you the former Hull manager?! :eek: