Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

Improving Morale

On one of my teams I have Manuel Neuer with a morale of only 52%. Its been around there since I took over the club. He played every game last season for a match rating of 6.64. Is there any way to increase his morale and hence hopefully his performance?

Re: Improving Morale

On one of my teams I have Manuel Neuer with a morale of only 52%. Its been around there since I took over the club. He played every game last season for a match rating of 6.64. Is there any way to increase his morale and hence hopefully his performance?

Here is one way to increase morale give him a new contract' date=' a two year deal, his morale will increase, then after the season finishes rinse and repeat with the two year deal and it will slowly increase then once you are on top of it he should be balanced around 90%+ at all times.

I do this with all my players as soon as there initial transfer bans come off and by only offering a two-year deal this means that once the season ends you can renew the contract again the next season.

Here is a pic post that will show what I mean, I have arranged them in reverse order so as the lowest morale are at the top, you will see that the lowest morale on the team are players that are transfer banned so I cannot offer them a new contract yet, the lowest non-transfer banned player (Pereira Douglas) is 90% morale:

[img']http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/sirmarkhughes/morale_zps0c0091dc.png[/img]

Re: Improving Morale

Thank you that worked mainly! I tried it with Neuer and his morale is now 83. Tried it on Bernat and his is now 91. Offered Lewandowski a 5 year contract (he already had a 4 year) but his morale stayed around 53.

I am not sure of all the variables that make the players morale rise and fall, I would guess that concerns or previous concerns might be involved somehow as well as contracts, anyway not so good with Lewandowski but at least you got a few players morale to rise and especially the keeper, lets hope they give some increased performances and ratings for you.

And no worries and thanks for the +1.