El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

El Capitán

captains-armband.jpg

This game world is going to be building a team around your main man, your captain! You are going to need to scout the right man, and the right youth to surround your lead man.

The Setup

1 Captain (age 30+ rating 90-94)

1 Vice Captain (age 27-30 rating must be at least 1 lower than captain)

Squad Cap of 25

Starting budget £150m

Transfers

Age cap of 21 from unmanaged/external clubs

No cap from buying from managed clubs

No players to be sold for more than double CV to another manager

Rewards

There will also be 10 rewards per season, but no one team can win more than once, the prize will be handed to runners up in this situation, and if the runner up has won then it will go to 3rd, 4th and so on.

The 10 awards are:

Win league

Win promotion x2

Win cup

Top scorer

Top assister

Best Captain (based on avg rating)

Best attack (most goals scored)

Best defence (best clean sheet)

Finishing dead last

The Prizes:

Season 2 - a player with 32 years old or more;

Season 3 - a player with 31 y.o. or more;

Season 4 - a player with 30 y.o. or more;

Season 5 - a player with 29 y.o. or more;

Season 6 - a player with 28 y.o. or more;

Season 7 - a player with 27 y.o. or more;

Season 8 - a player with 26 y.o. or more;

Season 9 - a player with 25 y.o. or more;

Season 10 - a player with 24 y.o. or more;

Season 11 - a player with 23 y.o. or more;

From season 12 onwards - a player of 22 y.o. or more.

Please state your interest and show this thread to anyone else you may think would be interested, this is my first game world i have made publicly on here, i have been a part of many great set ups so any minor tweaks are welcome.

Reserve List:

Sir Rahul

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Brighton and Hove Albion appoint their manager! In recent reports, it has been confirmed that Brighton and Hove Albion have officially appointed

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Couple big deals for Spurs after the addition of Diego Lopes last week (who was really integral to our win yesterday) we've looked to further stren

Brighton and Hove Albion appoint their manager!

In recent reports, it has been confirmed that Brighton and Hove Albion have officially appointed Yaztral as their new manager.

The young manager has been given a major influx on the team budget as the board feel that he's the one to take the club to great heights. The manager has been awarded £150m to build an established team.

It's no question that i've wanted this job, the club is brilliant and their fans are brilliant, I believe that we're going to get on like a house on fire!

I've got many different avenues that I can take this club, the ways that i've planned will take time but I believe that once we reach the heights expected then there will be no club in the world who will be able to stop us from achieving glory!

I've been drafting my shortlist for a while now, hoping that I can find the necessary players that I need for this team, both experienced and old.

The scouting system at this club will be great, we will get young guys in and introduce them to the team slowly as to not hinder their potential future to the club, the squad will be rotated around a bit as that's what i'm a fan of.

It's going to be a challenge creating a side with 25 players, but with out generous influx of funds, I can't see this being a problem. We just need to buy players for the right price and not overspend on them. I study the transfer market and know who will be best in what position for this club.

Brighton and Hove Albion confirm signings!

Brighton have announced that the club are signing two exceptional young players for the team. £15m is being spent on the acquisition of Luke Shaw for the LB spot. On the wing will be Gerard Deulofeu who will arrive from Spain for £6m both of these I feel are a snip in the price that they're worth.

"I bidded on a lot of top players for this team as this is only what we take, top players. I needed a LB who could stay at this club for years to come and i'm very happy with Luke (Shaw) He's the future England left back and to have him wearing a Brighton shirt is going to be awesome!

The young Spaniard being Deulofeu has played alongside some of the best players in the world being Xavi, Iniesta and of course Messi. Hopefully during his tenure at this club, he will be able to use all of his ability to score some wonder goals and to assist the strikers with helping us win.

We're also going to be signing a couple of young players for this club who will be integrated into games slowly and may play some games this season aswell as in the cup competition. Krystian Bielik will arrive from Poland for £520k he's already speaking English well, so I can't see it being a major issue at this club. The other young player that will be joining him, and one for the future will be James Bree. The young Englishman can play anywhere across the right hand side of the field and is worth the £620k price tag the club have placed on him. Both players had been purchased for the future, but will they get any rises, that i'm unsure of at the minute. All the players for this team need to work well in my prefered formation, hopefully this season we're able to mount a serious push for the Division 1 title but more importantly give our younger players the opportunity to represent themselves on the field for both club and country."

I cant beilive it :eek:

Outbidded on Sterling by 500k

Outbidded on De Rossi by 6,2 mil

Outbidded on Marquinhos by 1,2 mil

Outbidded on Kovacic by 1 mil

Outbidded on Berrardi by 1,9 mil

Outbidded on Zouma by 800k

Outbidded on Andre Gomes by 1 mil

Oh Sterling :(

Although SM is unpredictable,i saw players leaving for other clubs rather than going to team where they bidded the most,fingers crossed !

Although got Laporte and future GK of United,Vanja Milinkovic Savic :D

I cant beilive it :eek:

Outbidded on Sterling by 500k

Outbidded on De Rossi by 6' date='2 mil

Outbidded on Marquinhos by 1,2 mil

Outbidded on Kovacic by 1 mil

Outbidded on Berrardi by 1,9 mil

Outbidded on Zouma by 800k

Outbidded on Andre Gomes by 1 mil

Oh Sterling :(

Although SM is unpredictable,i saw players leaving for other clubs rather than going to team where they bidded the most,fingers crossed !

Although got Laporte and future GK of United,Vanja Milinkovic Savic :D[/quote']

That's very unlucky!

Yeah it is' date='i ll just rely on risers till i can persuade other managers to sell their players :P[/quote']

currently, i've bid on 20 players spent 96.4m on them, Expect to lose out on a few of them.

After all the bids I could be sat on a lot of spare cash to use for later on.

New York City have so far nabbed 5 players...

Kane for 7.7m but as we all know he will rise in the next few days.

Alcacer for 9.8m another who should rise in the next couple weeks.

Saul for 9.2m again I expect to have a rise at Atletico

Michy Batschauyi for 6.5m a cheap option for a 87.

Marcos Lopes for 2.8m a City player getting minutes in France.

win almost 20 players but should reduce some of them as don't have 250M' date='finally get only 14 players for 150M[/quote']

I hope this post is a joke and your not planning on cheating the GW by not signing 21 players.

Edit

have 200k for 70 rated players:D

Lets hope so.

Like i said SM is unpredictable,Kurt Zouma decided to go to Cardiff :D (unless the one who bidded the most withdrew their bid lol),although Sterling,Marquinhos didnt joined Cardiff :(

Anywho lets introduce 2 new players(and 2 first players to join Cardiff).

Players with bright future,players who turn to stones when they come on.

Ladies and gentleman,Laporte and Kurt Zouma !

1978276_w2.jpg

31s80zoum-457191.jpg

More players to join ...

Some very strange transfer tactics by some people.

that would be me? :)

Spurs were able to sign their main offensive targets, Tevez, Thauvin, Sterling and Barkley. We missed out on defensive targets such as Laporte or varane (lost out on varane by 100k :( nooo). We wanted another a big player in the central defender role, like Zouma, who we also lost out on, marquinhos and nastasic as well. Just 1 of those guys, but we lost out. It's a bit of a struggle now, with some high quality talent already gone.

Our captain, Tevez, is satisfied with our current signing and with our club's aspirations. We're in the process of signing a vice-captain who will help Tevez lead the team.

Spurs look like a team that will score lots of goals, but their defense is extremely questionable at this point. Cross your fingers spurs fan, if we can land our current transfer targets we'll still have a good squad.

Also, barkley got a +1 today, yay.