El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

The Final winners who are all eligible to buy 1 32+ yo player are:

Win league

Cardiff City

Win promotion

West Ham & New York

Win cup

Espanyol

Top scorer

Cornelius (13) US Palermo

Top assister

Zivkovic 7 (11 app) Kashima Antlers

Best Captain (based on avg rating)

Pirlo (8.13) Southampton

Best attack (most goals scored)

South China AA 39 (33 lg' date=' 6 cup)

[b']Best defence[/b] (least conceded)

Tottenham 27 (23 lg, 1 po, 3 cup)

Finishing dead last

Leeds United

So the winning teams are:

West Ham

Espanyol

Leeds United

Cardiff

New York

US Palermo

Southampton

Kashima Antlers

South China AA

Tottenham

lol

so i havent been able to check the forums for a while, and i was just told about this.

this is my 1st account, i dunno how i ended up finding this password but i cant remember the password for barcakes1

anyway, woo, let's got tottenham hotspurs !

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Brighton and Hove Albion appoint their manager! In recent reports, it has been confirmed that Brighton and Hove Albion have officially appointed

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Couple big deals for Spurs after the addition of Diego Lopes last week (who was really integral to our win yesterday) we've looked to further stren

lol

so i havent been able to check the forums for a while' date=' and i was just told about this.

this is my 1st account, i dunno how i ended up finding this password but i cant remember the password for barcakes1

anyway, woo, let's got tottenham hotspurs ![/quote']

Good job I'm about to give you all my money really isn't it or you would have never known!

Regarding the rewards.

1. Do we need to buy them asap or can we buy a preferred player somewhere in the coming season?

2. To be clear, I'm not sure anymore, it is not possible to trade a reward right?

For example:

Manager X wants one or my players, I want a higher rated player of theirs:

I trade my player + option to buy a prize for that higher rated player?

Regarding the rewards.

1. Do we need to buy them asap or can we buy a preferred player somewhere in the coming season?

2. To be clear' date=' I'm not sure anymore, it is not possible to trade a reward right?

For example:

Manager X wants one or my players, I want a higher rated player of theirs:

I trade my player + option to buy a prize for that higher rated player?[/quote']

You're overcomplicating things, mate. :D

According to Matt, the reward winners can start bidding on any 32+ yo player.

Simple as that! ;)

Basically it is like this, anyone who has won an award can buy an extra 32+ yo player from external clubs. I highlight the external now because people may not have realised but you can buy anyone, and i mean anyone from a managed club there is no restrictions. you can buy your 32+ yo any time during the season, you cannot however save it till next season, use it this season or lose it.

In other news Everton have splashed their cash on Carlos Tevez from Spurs for £15m plus Rekik.

"Spurs declaired an interest in the lad and i knew then we could do a deal, our form up front last year was poor and i knew we had to bring a big name in up front to get the work done and Carlos was the perfect fit"

Basically it is like this' date=' anyone who has won an award can buy an extra 32+ yo player from [b']external[/b] clubs. I highlight the external now because people may not have realised but you can buy anyone, and i mean anyone from a managed club there is no restrictions. you can buy your 32+ yo any time during the season, you cannot however save it till next season, use it this season or lose it.

In other news Everton have splashed their cash on Carlos Tevez from Spurs for £15m plus Rekik.

"Spurs declaired an interest in the lad and i knew then we could do a deal, our form up front last year was poor and i knew we had to bring a big name in up front to get the work done and Carlos was the perfect fit"

How does that Tevez deal work? as he is now higher then your captain? does that mean that Carrick or Sirigu need to be sold now?

As I thought we couldn't sign anyone higher then our captain without selling our current captain first?

How does that Tevez deal work? as he is now higher then your captain? does that mean that Carrick or Sirigu need to be sold now?

As I thought we couldn't sign anyone higher then our captain without selling our current captain first?

The second season is where things start to get interesting, with being able to buy with no restrictions from managed clubs they do not affect your captaincy. Carrick and Sirigu are still my captains. The reason behind no restrictions from managed clubs is because i have never been in a game world were buying from another manager has been popular, everyone goes to the external clubs, i wanted this to be different hence the external club rules. It is not easy to persuade another manager to sell their best assets (especially when the rules will not allow you to pay more than double CV for a managed player) so buying from managed clubs is a way to 'bypass' transfer rules, i hope this makes sense and isn't over complicating the GW?

The main thing i wanted this world to be was about communicating with your other managers and not being able to grab all the best talent straight the way and the game world dying after the first season. Usually you can play a game world without even having to chat to another manager, this way everyone has rivalries and friendships and has to use knowledge and negotiation to build a better team

The second season is where things start to get interesting' date=' with being able to buy with no restrictions from managed clubs they do not affect your captaincy. Carrick and Sirigu are still my captains. The reason behind no restrictions from managed clubs is because i have never been in a game world were buying from another manager has been popular, everyone goes to the external clubs, i wanted this to be different hence the external club rules. It is not easy to persuade another manager to sell their best assets (especially when the rules will not allow you to pay more than double CV for a managed player) so buying from managed clubs is a way to 'bypass' transfer rules, i hope this makes sense and isn't over complicating the GW?

The main thing i wanted this world to be was about communicating with your other managers and not being able to grab all the best talent straight the way and the game world dying after the first season. Usually you can play a game world without even having to chat to another manager, this way everyone has rivalries and friendships and has to use knowledge and negotiation to build a better team[/quote']

Does that mean Tottenham are now in a position to buy from the 92+ market as there Captain has now left so they no longer have one?

Spurs need to replace their captain with the usual captain rules' date=' but they also won a 32+ player so they have to do both[/quote']

Does the captain and vice captain rule comply with rating changes or is it only when brought in?

Btw just noticed theres 94 rated captains:confused:

Laura (Toulouse) please cancel your bid for Bazoer. You have 27 players, you need to sell 3 players first .. (sorry.. just now hearing her cap was raised to 30 temporarily)

One last question regarding the prizes, sorry. When you say 'this season' you have to claim the prize. Meaning season 1? Since that is over, only friendly matches left. Or do you mean season 2?

I think you mean season 1.. but just checking to be sure.

PEOPLE!!! - Transfer alert!

Radoja is 22yo. I will be selling him short term. If to an external club .. he can't enter the GW again for a long time! Will rise to 86 this season and is one of the best players on the Celta squad!! Don't miss out :P

(only selling to create squad space)

Laura (Toulouse) please cancel your bid for Bazoer. You have 27 players' date=' you need to sell 3 players first ..

One last question regarding the prizes, sorry. When you say 'this season' you have to claim the prize. Meaning season 1? Since that is over, only friendly matches left. Or do you mean season 2?

I think you mean season 1.. but just checking to be sure.[/quote']

season 2 :) basically until the next prizes are announced which will be the end of season 2

and Laura can bid on more players as the computer signed toulouse players before they took over so them players do not count, they cannot be used so they don't count on the player numbers

Quick Rule Reminder:

Captains (slight alteration): You may have one captain rated between 90-94 aging from 30+ and once vice captain aged 27-30 who must be rated the same or lower than your captain

Squad Cap: 25 (some team with new managers will look like they have more player but when their teams were unmanaged FM brought in players for them so these players are void from the squad cap, cannot be used in game and must be sold as soon as TB is up to external clubs)

Transfers: You can only buy players ages 21 or younger from external clubs

Their is no cap from buying players from other managers, even their captains, you can choose to replace your captain but all captains must be declared before game 1 in season 2

No players are to be sold for more than double CV to another manager.

The 10 managers with awards can buy 1 32+ yo player between now and when the next awards are announced at the end of season 2.

Hope this clears things up for everyone

If anyone has any issues with these rules or can't see them working, please let me know

The offer for Ibrahim AMADOU of AS Nancy Lorraine from Chennaiyin FC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Regular for his side in Div 2 having played 2500 minutes in the league, a rise should not be far away.

The offer for Vincenzo GRIFO of Hoffenheim from Chennaiyin FC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another one whose playing in the second tier but in the German league and should get a rise rise as well since he is a regular there aswell.

The offer for Jordan COUSINS of Charlton Athletic from Chennaiyin FC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

This time we scouted the 2nd tier of the English league and went for a lad who has started 38 games for his side and should get a nice +3/4 for his showings.

The offer for Leroy SANÈ of Schalke from Chennaiyin FC has been accepted along with other club offers. Schalke will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Happy with this lad, a very good talent coming out of Schalke.