El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

animattion

Re: Riferimento: Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

You just havr to pray for no injuries/bans then. :)

Yh :/

Dont injure my players !

Welcome ZLATAN to New York City :P

Harry Kane gets his second rating increase since we signed him' date=' he is now 88, we signed him at 83.[/quote']

Wow,nice one !

#Dare2Kane

:(

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

I know some teams were unmanaged, but I counted 8 teams who were over the 25 player squad limit. 8 teams were not unmanaged. Please be more careful with your transfers.

--------------------------------------------------

in other news, some crazy tranfers for Tottenham.

fans were horrified when we sold the leader, and much beloved striker Tevez, for 15mil + the promising Karim Rekik.

We promised a good replacement, went for for Zlatan, but a mix up by our secretary saw the papers go to bayern instead, and somehow we bid on Robben, instead of Zlatan. But Robben wasnt eligible, and by the time we realized, Zlatan was on his way to new york city fc.

the fans were disappointed.

Meanwhile, we scouted and found a hugely promising young defensive midfielder from River Plater. Kranevitter. However we barely lost out on him to Leeds.

----------------------------------------------------------------

We decide to take a new route, and sign a defender. Miranda gladly joins the team, an instant improvement to our defense.

We also bring in a talented young brazilian, felipe gedoz for a cheap price, a surprisingly uncontested transfer, for such a player. He'll give us depth and impact off the bench. He'll also get his opportunities to start no doubt as well.

(Meanwhile, we had also sold our LB, Gunter, Box to box adventuring midfielder Mario pasalic and that german guy with a very unpronounceable and spell-able name.)

At some point in all this drama, we had an excess of 40 mil to spend.

So much money yet no one to spend it on.

I personally went through the bother of pestering and bothering many managers about a striker.

Finally New York City agreed to sell me one of my personal favourite young players, Batshuayi for a round fee for 7.0 mil. I had the cash, so I gladly agreed.

------------------------------------------------------------

Trying to work out deals for Sterling

trying to work out deals for Hakan calhanoglu / barbosa gabriel aka GABIGOL / milik / dybala and a few more guys also unsuccessful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

we can't decide whether to buy terry and make a formidable defensive line or motta, and have a solid midfield to try to dominate possession. We bid on terry, Espanyol jumps in to contend. We instead opt for Motta, whom we get uncontested.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Still have 1 space left to fill the squad, looking for quality depth. I remember spotting another 85 rated winger when i scouted gedoz.

Ricardo Horta, he seems decent. Do a bit of research, not much to be found on him like the other players. but i decide it's worth a gamble.

Derby comes in to ruin it, and I believe he may have stolen him now.

Dammit Derby.

So that's about it for us right now.

We'll probably be looking a solid 84+ Striker / Winger / Defensive mid if you're selling anyone shoot me a message and I'll tell you if im interested.

I can't wait to see Motta/Sterling/Barkley in action.

Looking forward to playing that other midfield trio of Draxler/Calhanoglu and Rakitic.

--------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps we won't collapse down the stretch this time and win the D2 title as well as automatic promotion. This was weird for me, my teams are usually better down the end stretch of the season as i try to find a winning formula in the first 8-12 games.

This past 2 months has been my worst in my 2 years in this game, results wise. All my teams have been consistently dropping points. I'll find something else, soon enough.

Rule Break!

Kashima Antlers: Breaking Squad Cap of 25 players, You have 30 Players, The CPU brought in two who do no count and are ineligible to play so you have gone over your cap by three players. 3 Players must be sold before the new season or you will be band from making any transfers throughout season 2. If you sell the players in time you will have just a 1 week transfer ban from the start of season 2

PFC Neftochimic: Breaking Squad Cap of 25 players, You have 26 Players, 1 Player must be sold before the new season or you will be band from making any transfers throughout season 2. If you sell the players in time you will have just a 1 week transfer ban from the start of season 2

US Palermo: Breaking Squad Cap of 25 players, You have 27 Players, 2 Players must be sold before the new season or you will be band from making any transfers throughout season 2. If you sell the players in time you will have just a 1 week transfer ban from the start of season 2

Leeds United: Breaking Squad Cap of 25 players, You have 27 Players, 2 Players must be sold before the new season or you will be band from making any transfers throughout season 2. If you sell the players in time you will have just a 1 week transfer ban from the start of season 2

Come on people sort it out, it's an easy rule to follow!

Finishing up a successful transfer window with a couple of players leaving and new faces.

David Gil will become our new backup GK.

trying to work out deals for Milik and a few more guys also unsuccessful.

Still have 1 space left to fill the squad' date=' looking for quality depth. I remember spotting another 85 rated winger when i scouted gedoz.

Ricardo Horta, he seems decent. Do a bit of research, not much to be found on him like the other players. but i decide it's worth a gamble.

Derby comes in to ruin it, and I believe he may have stolen him now.

Dammit Derby.

[/quote']

XD

Horta joins the squad with a max bid of 12.2M after Jairo leaves on a 7.8M cash transfer to his home club Mainz.

Shawn Parker leaves for 4.4M to Ausburg. I honestly have no idea why I bought him.

Holzhauser is leaving for 8M to his home club FK Austria Wien because of lack of potential.

Manager Kika has confirmed rumors that Nardi will take over the No.1 spot with vice captain Mandanda getting replaced in the next day or two.

All in all, a successful transfer window for Derby :D

Quick Rule Reminder:

Captains (slight alteration): You may have one captain rated between 90-94 aging from 30+ and once vice captain aged 27-30 who must be rated the same or lower than your captain

Squad Cap: 25 (some team with new managers will look like they have more player but when their teams were unmanaged FM brought in players for them so these players are void from the squad cap' date=' cannot be used in game and must be sold as soon as TB is up to external clubs)

[b']Transfers:[/b] You can only buy players ages 21 or younger from external clubs

Their is no cap from buying players from other managers, even their captains, you can choose to replace your captain but all captains must be declared before game 1 in season 2

No players are to be sold for more than double CV to another manager.

The 10 managers with awards can buy 1 32+ yo player between now and when the next awards are announced at the end of season 2.

Hope this clears things up for everyone

If anyone has any issues with these rules or can't see them working, please let me know

what happens if the VC gets higher rated than the captain? :P

Manager Kika has announced the final transfer in that Derby will do before the season starts.

Arturo Vidal will be the new vice captain of Derby, filling the central mid role.

The transfer is reported to be around a swap of Mandanda and 16.3 mil.

Chiellini told me he would leave if he didn't have his old teamate with him. :P

Also, because I can. :P

Manager Kika has announced the final transfer in that Derby will do before the season starts.

Arturo Vidal will be the new vice captain of Derby' date=' filling the central mid role.

The transfer is reported to be around a swap of Mandanda and 16.3 mil.

Chiellini told me he would leave if he didn't have his old teamate with him. :P

Also, because I can. :P[/quote']

How the hell did you got Vidal?

How the hell did you got Vidal?
Quick Rule Reminder:

Captains (slight alteration): You may have one captain rated between 90-94 aging from 30+ and once vice captain aged 27-30 who must be rated the same or lower than your captain

Squad Cap: 25 (some team with new managers will look like they have more player but when their teams were unmanaged FM brought in players for them so these players are void from the squad cap' date=' cannot be used in game and must be sold as soon as TB is up to external clubs)

[b']Transfers:[/b] You can only buy players ages 21 or younger from external clubs

Their is no cap from buying players from other managers, even their captains, you can choose to replace your captain but all captains must be declared before game 1 in season 2

The 10 managers with awards can buy 1 32+ yo player between now and when the next awards are announced at the end of season 2.

If anyone has any issues with these rules or can't see them working, please let me know

My captain is a 94, and Vidal is 27. Because I sold enough players who lost their potential, I had enough money to complete the deal :P

So if i sell Begovic(who is my vice captain) i can buy anyone from external (27-30) ?

*I bought Ian Verthongen from human managed team*

My captain is a 94' date=' and Vidal is 27. Because I sold enough players who lost their potential, I had enough money to complete the deal :P[/quote']

great job tbh

So if i sell Begovic(who is my vice captain) i can buy anyone from external (27-30) ?

*I bought Ian Verthongen from human managed team*

great job tbh

yes you can but they need to be rated 90-94

Don't forget everybody needs to declare their Captains and Vice captains before the season starts, you can by all means change them throughout the season but by doing so you've got less games to earn awards

yes you can but they need to be rated 90-94

Don't forget everybody needs to declare their Captains and Vice captains before the season starts' date=' you can by all means change them throughout the season but by doing so you've got less games to earn awards[/quote']

Vice captains must have rating lower than captain so it would be 90 for me :P

EDIT

Captain-Gerrard

Vice Captain-Begovic

Quick Rule Reminder:

Vice captains must have rating lower than captain so it would be 90 for me :P

EDIT

Captain-Gerrard

Vice Captain-Begovic

Same as or lower