El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Brighton and Hove Albion appoint their manager! In recent reports, it has been confirmed that Brighton and Hove Albion have officially appointed

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Couple big deals for Spurs after the addition of Diego Lopes last week (who was really integral to our win yesterday) we've looked to further stren

What do I say ?

Ouch?

Well that was pathetic.

Embarrassing even.

easily the worst loss i've ever experienced in this game.

8-1 ?

well that was EXTREMELY unexpected.

that was the worst game Lloris has had in a tottenham shirt.

Everyone was terrible. forget the ratings. Only barkley and batshuayi seemed to care and put up a fight.

I expected a difficult game with sterling and thauvin not starting, but 8-1? smh.

I have 2 ideas, 2 different tactics that have been working for a couple other teams. I'll try it out. But... 8-1 I can't get over it.

I'll take the blame on poor tactics. I thought it was risky, but we'd gotten some decent results pre-season with the formation.

Ah... it's back to the drawing board.

8-1 :mad:

Just a question.

Since my vice captain(Begovic)is wanted by 1 player(and tbh i ll would sell him)' date='could i buy one 27 year old goalkeeper first and then sell Begovic(since i have 2 gks only),or is that agianst the rules?[/quote']

With GKs i will allow you to bring in the extra player to then sell the other one as i know the GK situation is annoying, other than that you need to stick with the 'you must sell before you buy'

lol raped 5-0 by Everton' date='Tevez is doing miracles for you !

Well my goal is to only win cup :P[/quote']

Absolutely outstanding result for us, even going down to 10 men we continued to attack. Tevez has been the signing of the season so far, last year our top scorer had 6, Tevez is already on 6, i was expecting things to go to **** after carricks injury last week but it proves our strength in depth (apparently)

Also a great way to top off my Birthday along with a fabulous 4-2 victory for United :D

Lucky you' date=' I had to face this team called "Bye". :D[/quote']

Me too! He's so easy to beat...I mean....your players don't even have to move a inch to get through XD.

We face Tottenham in a friendly today. I'm assuming he requested a friendly with us because he wanted to get back on form and we've been sucking the most, but we're going to further his bad form by giving him a Unión Atlético Maracaibo scale defeat. Also, we need to get back on form as well. :P

Lukaku is moving back to his old club for 4,489,200. Finally....time to get the left back I was targeting.

Which leaves Kelvin....he's available for cash and/or a starting left back. Initial value is 6.0M for cash.

Me too! He's so easy to beat...I mean....your players don't even have to move a inch to get through XD.

We face Tottenham in a friendly today. I'm assuming he requested a friendly with us because he wanted to get back on form and we've been sucking the most' date=' but we're going to further his bad form by giving him a Unión Atlético Maracaibo scale defeat. Also, we need to get back on form as well. :P

Lukaku is moving back to his old club for 4,489,200. Finally....time to get the left back I was targeting.

Which leaves Kelvin....he's available for cash and/or a starting left back. Initial value is 6.0M for cash.[/quote']

i wanted to test a tactic that's been working for my other team ;)

ah, my team is leaking goals, I think i have the best starting 11 or close to it in our division, if not the league (well just my opinion hehe), so I'll be disappointed if I don't promote.

I like to say traditionally I tend to go unbeaten in the 2nd half of games but over the past recent months I've been having trouble with new tactics :l

------------------------------

meanwhile, we also got "bye" in the cup and said goodbye to round 1 and hello to round 2 hehe :)

South China AA pull off their best win of the season in what has been a pretty poor start with just 6 points from the opening 4 games.

South China AA stopped high flying Everton in their tracks 3-1 with Lampard playing his best game since arriving at the club in a MoTM performance and also getting on the score sheet.

Can someone explain to me what Kashima Antlers is doing?

Has multiple 27+ yo players.

Sold:

ČECH, Petr - Sold him after already declaring him as Captain (I thought that was not allowed).

Currently has the following players:

- BEGOVIĆ, Asmir - bought from managed club, no prob

- DEMICHELIS, Martin - bought from Man City. External.

- KOSCIELNY, Laurent - bought from Arsenal recently. External.

- NISHI, Daigo - bought transfer free. External.

- Drogba, Didier - has a bid out for him. External

He dedclared Demichelis as his prize player. Who is his captain?? It can't be Koscielny because he is <30 yo and he declared him as his vice captain. And he is the highest rated player on his squad currently.

He bought Koscielny AFTER he bought Demichelis.

Also the Nishi and Droba trades are not legit .. or did I miss something?

Even if now Drogba becomes his captain, Koscielny his vice captain, Demichelis his prize player, it still makes the Nishi trade illegitimate.

EDIT!! Just saw that Nishi was probably bought when the club was unmanaged. So was UMEBACHI, Takahide. Gehehe never mind then. Still remains that changing your captain was not allowed I thought?

In regards to the captain/vice you can sell and trade them throughout the season but it is at your own risk as they then have less games to catch up with any other captains. Plus they must play a minimum of 10 games to be considered for AVG rating award

EDIT: But in addition to this he must make everyone aware of captain change, if he does not the player will not be eligible to play or considered for awards