El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Brighton and Hove Albion appoint their manager! In recent reports, it has been confirmed that Brighton and Hove Albion have officially appointed

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Couple big deals for Spurs after the addition of Diego Lopes last week (who was really integral to our win yesterday) we've looked to further stren

I'm going to buy a left back off the farm externals to develop if no one gives me a offer for their left back by 11:00 UTC tomorrow(10:00 GT). Note that any offer would be met with generous amounts of cash. :P

Should of bought a LB when the GW opened instead of crying about it in here every 5 minutes, bad management that is mate.

Should of bought a LB when the GW opened instead of crying about it in here every 5 minutes' date=' bad management that is mate.[/quote']

I was more going for a slightly higher rating LB. I didn't cry about it every 5 minutes, I was advertising that I was going to buy another left back and I wanted to make sure all interested parties who were willing to sell were informed. Now, I'm not exactly dependent on having such a player enter my squad. It was a preference, and I'm going to utilize my plan B of buying one from the farms. And I did buy left backs. It's just more the rating. I'll have the amount of left backs I want anyways....:P

meanwhile

a 0-0 draw with a strong southhampton team in the cup

and we go through 5-3 on penalties with some heroics from LLoris.

unfortunately Levin was injured for a couple weeks. Kind of kills my depth for the cup, might need to bring in a 25th player if I'm hoping for a long cup run.

Sabah FA beat Brighton and Hove Albion 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Bakayoko scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hendrix was also on the scoresheet for his side.

A good win for us. But we need more consistency.. B).

After our recent dip in for we finally got back to winning ways and are clinging onto our lead at the top of the table but only by our superior goal difference.

Everton beat Southampton 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Tévez scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Babacar was also on the scoresheet for his side.

We have a tough game coming up against Sabah FA, hopefully we can string some back to back wins together since the loss of Carrick

finally found a formula that's been dominating games, but we couldn't put the ball in the net thursday.

well, we'll see how it goes today, 2 big injuries are questioning my depth (especially for the tactics i'm using) so we may invest in another midfielder soon.

Unión Atlético Maracaibo outclassed RCD Espanyol and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Gallagher scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sneijder and Lanzini were also amongst the goalscorers.

Record crowd watches Unión Atlético Maracaibo. 11,200 fans turned out to watch Unión Atlético Maracaibo against RCD Espanyol breaking the previous home record attendance.

only 31,461 from a sell out :o:p

West Ham have accomplished one of their goals for this season: getting a very high rated prize player, without including possible risers in the deal.

Selling Geis for cash made it possible.

Otherwise we'd possibly have to include guys like Umtiti, André Gomes or Maher in the deal.

West Ham have accomplished one of their goals for this season: getting a very high rated prize player' date=' without including possible risers in the deal.

Selling Geis for cash made it possible.

Otherwise we'd possibly have to include guys like Umtiti, André Gomes or Maher in the deal.[/quote']

Nice work mate and thoroughly deserved the win over my South China AA....scoreline flattered me in the end as your Hammers tore us apart on the stats.....

Hello fellow managers,

I'm fairly new to this game, only joined yesterday. However, I've decided on taking over Harimau Muda in this set up. I was patrolling the forums looking for one to join, and I end up finding this.

I'm looking forward to a long and successful stay here on Soccer Manager, I just hope there's some friendly people in here, that I'm able to get along with.

I'll look up the rules now guys, as I can just imagine how hard it would've been for the owner to create it, and then have some douche break the rules.

Everton beat Sabah FA 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture getting back to back wins and finding our form again.

Tévez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Babacar was also on the scoresheet for his side.

I must say i was worried about this match as we have not beaten Sabah FA since this GW opened, luckily i got my tactics right and can be thankful to a penalty late on in which we were able to park the bus after killing off the remainder of the game. This win also gives us a bit of breathing space at the top of the table moving 3 points clear with a very decent GD over New York