El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Brighton and Hove Albion appoint their manager! In recent reports, it has been confirmed that Brighton and Hove Albion have officially appointed

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Couple big deals for Spurs after the addition of Diego Lopes last week (who was really integral to our win yesterday) we've looked to further stren

Harimau Muda Transfer Centre

Ins

Imoh Ezekiel

Michael Carrick (New Captain)

Gary Cahill (Vice Captain)

Sergi Darder

Filip Helander

Outs

Emre Can (Toulouse)

Munir El Haddadi (Toulouse)

Adrien Rabiot (Everton)

Thorgan Hazard (Everton)

These are some brilliant transfers, if I do say so myself!

:rolleyes:

Ins

Imoh Ezekiel

Sergi Darder

Filip Helander

Outs

Emre Can (Toulouse)

Adrien Rabiot (Everton)

Thorgan Hazard (Everton)

These are some brilliant transfers' date=' if I do say so myself!

:rolleyes:[/font']

I dunno considering it is a youth based world you may regret giving up what you have.

I wouldn't have made the deals' date=' if I thought that I was going to regret it later.

Each to their own!

How come you're not replying to my messages?[/quote']

I just did on here, if your talking about in game then chat never really works so that may be the reason why.

I just did on here' date=' if your talking about in game then chat never really works so that may be the reason why.[/quote']

I was talking about in game chat, then perhaps i'll be contacting you in game using the private message tool.

I'm sniffing around a few of your players!

Everton Announcement!

We are changing our vice captain for the remainder of the season!

Juan Mata is joining us on a deal the day after his 27th birthday (I have not been waiting a month for this, honest!)

With Joe Hart coming in from a managed club he will be stepping down as vice captain allowing Juan Mata to take up that role.

Evertons Captain: Carlos Tevez

Vice Captain: Juan Mata

Everton Announcement!

We are changing our vice captain for the remainder of the season!

Juan Mata is joining us on a deal the day after his 27th birthday (I have not been waiting a month for this' date=' honest!)

With Joe Hart coming in from a managed club he will be stepping down as vice captain allowing Juan Mata to take up that role.

Evertons Captain: Carlos Tevez

Vice Captain: Juan Mata[/quote']

you're a sly little fox aren't you.

nice win today in the friendly, hopefully we can pull off something like this in the league

1 word

Dominant

what a performance today, after our 8-1 loss (i still have nightmares), things looked bleak. But a run of 5 games unbeaten, and a stunning 7-0 win today vs Palermo with Miranda and Benassi both playing with around 90% condition, because of injuries and the cup.

Not to mention, Motta is back in 5 days, the time has flied so quickly.

Sterling had an excellent game with a hatrick.

But more importantly, our midfield maestro barkley continues with his sparkling form, he's basically equalled his tallies from last season, (6 goals 6 assists last season and 5 goals 7 assists this campaign).

Sunday is the halfway mark and we're still 5 points below the summit, which is the ultimate goal.

also, wow tevez is destroying division 1 for Everton. Already equalled the the top tally (11 goals) from last season, and has 7 man of the matches? that's unreal.

Well done :(

Well, he left now. I've applied for Harimau but I see that the squad was partly ruined by selling off talents like Can, Rabiot, Munir, T. Hazard and bringing in some players I've never heard about. Anyway I shall build my squad, considering it's my neighbouring countries team!

[uSER=6721]Noisy[/uSER] he would not regret it but as the likely new manager I regret it.

Ins

Imoh Ezekiel

Sergi Darder

Filip Helander

Outs

Emre Can (Toulouse)

Adrien Rabiot (Everton)

Thorgan Hazard (Everton)

These are some brilliant transfers' date=' if I do say so myself!

:rolleyes:[/font']

Im on a holiday in India so i dont hv time to get in to a whole discussion but Everton seems to be benifiting from all these weird deals. 40 rated manager giving up 2 high rated players for spare change. Mata for just 17 mI. Im offering huge amounts and cant get any deals done.. just saying.. its a bit strange. Like i said im on a holiday so maybe i missed some things. But just wanted it said..

In India? Nice...which part?

Im on a holiday in India so i dont hv time to get in to a whole discussion but Everton seems to be benifiting from all these weird deals. 40 rated manager giving up 2 high rated players for spare change. Mata for just 17 mI. Im offering huge amounts and cant get any deals done.. just saying.. its a bit strange. Like i said im on a holiday so maybe i missed some things. But just wanted it said..

As far as I got from my conversation with the guy he was talking a lot to the Everton manager too, and he was very eager to make deals so I can understand why Everton seems to have benefited. I would've said I didn't do so bad myself either if only he didn't quite the club after completing the other deal we agreed on :o Well.

Well i had never heard of this guy from Adam when he joined and i accepted him in thinking he was someone else because someone else had declared there interest at the time and i had presumed it was them, but like it has been said they way he acted and went about things he really seemed like he was a goodun but clearly not. This being said i had already planned on buying Mata before he came along and i was going to use Carrick as part of that deal, instead this guy wanted Carrick and Cahill (they are two of his favourite players apparently) and he'd said that from the start. If noone believes that I'm happy to send all email conversations me and him had over transfers.

Getting away from this fact, we now have a new manager who has come into a depleted squad so i think it would be fair to bend a few rules in our new friends favour.

Firstly as Carrick and Cahill were brought from Managed clubs then feel free to buy yourself a new Captain and Vice captain if you feel the need.

I'm also going to allow you until the start of next season to break the squad cap of 25 and allow yours to be 28, giving you room to change things around if you desire.

I feel this can be helpful and beneficial to yourself, i hope everyone else agrees?

I do apologise for the mess this douche bag has caused everyone, this being said I'm also going to Award Harimau Muda an 31+ player at the end of the season if they fail to obtain an award themselves.

On other news, Yes Tevez is a beast!

Cheers all, this is Rahul, new manager of Harimau. :)

Well i had never heard of this guy from Adam when he joined and i accepted him in thinking he was someone else because someone else had declared there interest at the time and i had presumed it was them' date=' but like it has been said they way he acted and went about things he really seemed like he was a goodun but clearly not. This being said i had already planned on buying Mata before he came along and i was going to use Carrick as part of that deal, instead this guy wanted Carrick and Cahill (they are two of his favourite players apparently) and he'd said that from the start. If noone believes that I'm happy to send all email conversations me and him had over transfers.

Getting away from this fact, we now have a new manager who has come into a depleted squad so i think it would be fair to bend a few rules in our new friends favour.

Firstly as Carrick and Cahill were brought from Managed clubs then feel free to buy yourself a new Captain and Vice captain if you feel the need.

I'm also going to allow you until the start of next season to break the squad cap of 25 and allow yours to be 28, giving you room to change things around if you desire.

I feel this can be helpful and beneficial to yourself, i hope everyone else agrees?

I do apologise for the mess this douche bag has caused everyone, this being said I'm also going to Award Harimau Muda an 31+ player at the end of the season if they fail to obtain an award themselves.

On other news, Yes Tevez is a beast![/quote']

Anyway, I've got bids in for new players, offering cash plus a player. Basically means that if all my bids go through now I'll still have only 21 in the squad...although an improved squad. I'll look to get in at least 2 to 3 more.

Regarding captain and vice-captain, I think I'll just stick with Carrick and Cahill, although vice may change, since I'm looking to bring in a 27-year old player. Hope all goes well then!