El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

Thanks for offering my club to go above the cap to 28 but I don't think I'll have enough cash to get there :P So I'll try and stay within the cap. I'll have to salvage the situation for this season, and at the start of the next I'll see where are and go about things accordingly.

Well i had never heard of this guy from Adam when he joined and i accepted him in thinking he was someone else because someone else had declared there interest at the time and i had presumed it was them' date=' but like it has been said they way he acted and went about things he really seemed like he was a goodun but clearly not. This being said i had already planned on buying Mata before he came along and i was going to use Carrick as part of that deal, instead this guy wanted Carrick and Cahill (they are two of his favourite players apparently) and he'd said that from the start. If noone believes that I'm happy to send all email conversations me and him had over transfers.

Getting away from this fact, we now have a new manager who has come into a depleted squad so i think it would be fair to bend a few rules in our new friends favour.

Firstly as Carrick and Cahill were brought from Managed clubs then feel free to buy yourself a new Captain and Vice captain if you feel the need.

I'm also going to allow you until the start of next season to break the squad cap of 25 and allow yours to be 28, giving you room to change things around if you desire.

I feel this can be helpful and beneficial to yourself, i hope everyone else agrees?

I do apologise for the mess this douche bag has caused everyone, this being said I'm also going to Award Harimau Muda an 31+ player at the end of the season if they fail to obtain an award themselves.

On other news, Yes Tevez is a beast![/quote']

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Brighton and Hove Albion appoint their manager! In recent reports, it has been confirmed that Brighton and Hove Albion have officially appointed

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Couple big deals for Spurs after the addition of Diego Lopes last week (who was really integral to our win yesterday) we've looked to further stren

Harimau Muda beat Unión Atlético Maracaibo 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Correa scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Januzaj was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Great result, beating table-toppers with a depleted side! :D

Meanwhile Dante joins in as our new captain, for 8mil and Gustavo Henrique.

Potential VC Gonzalo Castro rejects the deal, but I'll try again.

Good start for new boy Arteta......should that be old boy lol....

South China AA outclassed Brighton and Hove Albion and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Arteta scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lukaku was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Sabah FA beat New York City FC 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ménez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Fred was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Menez's penalty won us the game. We are join 2nd now. 6 points behind table leader Everton. Will be happy if we can finish top 3 this season :):)

Everton smashed Toulouse FC 6 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Hoffmann scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Babacar and Tévez were also amongst the goalscorers.

Tevez is now on 13 goals for the season, Unfortunately after a Man of the Match performance Hoffmann i out for the next 11 days which is quite the blow for our star defender, but we are 6 points clear with a great goal difference at the top of the league now at the half way point. I will be very happy if we can get another 22 points from the last 9 games

Everton smashed Toulouse FC 6 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Hoffmann scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Babacar and Tévez were also amongst the goalscorers.

Tevez is now on 13 goals for the season' date=' Unfortunately after a Man of the Match performance Hoffmann i out for the next 11 days which is quite the blow for our star defender, but we are 6 points clear with a great goal difference at the top of the league now at the half way point. I will be very happy if we can get another 22 points from the last 9 games[/quote']

This streak can only last so long.... :P

Poor Southampton..... 3 draws and no wins....because the manager hasn't done anything....

Sabah FA lost 6 - 3 to Southampton in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Kitsiou, Silva and Bakayoko were amongst the goalscorers.

The Sabah FA club record for highest scoring league game has been broken. The game against Southampton finished 6 - 3

Scoring record broken! but for the wrong reason

Tottenham take a 3-1 win over Espanyol, and CARRASCO plays his best game of the season, getting man of the match. Espanyol couldnt handle his speed, dribbling and raw talent. Not to mention Barkley continuing a good season and putting in a strong case for player of the season.

As for those asking if Sterling dived? Well the lad's a good player. He's got pace and talent. He improves every week. A speedy player like him is bound to get fouled like that, his pace gained him an extra yard and the defender had to make the tackle or he could've easily squared the ball to batshuayi for a tap in. I don't appreciate people calling my players divers !!! We've got a great bunch of lads, lots of team spirit. That is what Tottenham is.

(did i sound like Brendan Rodgers? I tried)

GOOD NEWS FOR SPURS

THIAGO MOTTA IS BACK FROM INJURY AND IS FULLY FIT. HE IS EXPECTED TO SLOT BACK INTO THE LINE UP THIS SUNDAY.

Everton slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to New York City FC in their Division 1 fixture.

Mata was on the scoresheet for his side.

Can't say I'm surprised, i had a bad feeling about this game, it just wasn't meant to be. Still 3 points clear though and a huge goal difference helps

Well we are a week away from needing another manager as southamptons boss seems to have gone AWOL' date=' again if anyone knows of someone who would be interested, or maybe can even get hold of H Dixit then please let me know :)[/quote']

Hey been following this thread and been looking for an opening, I know its not confirmed but in case the Southampton Manager does not show up or there is another opening in this set up would be really glad if you considered me for the same. Been a very active manager for a very long time, lately took to the forum and looking to join some active forum and interesting set ups :)

298x198_Southampton.jpg

You should thank me' date=' mate.

I voted for his +1 on SW. ;)[/quote']

Well thank you very much... could you vote for Kimmich to get a +3 as well mate? hehe.

So today, we actually kept a clean sheet !

a hard fought 1-0 win over Swansea to climb into 2nd place and stay 3 below the leaders. The in form Carrasco fired in a spectacular long range effort to give us the winner. There were many chances for both teams, but both keepers stood tall, Lloris, our keeper won the man of the match award for some brilliant saves as well. That, combined with Gomis missing a sitter right in front of goal gave us the win.

Sometimes you need some luck :)

Next comes the match that could decide our season, last season we lost this match (which was vs West Ham who eventually overtook us and claimed 1st place). This season it's switched around and we're in 2nd chasing 1st. Derby also looks in good touch, and they're breathing right down our necks, so we need to be good in the final stretch.

SO THAUVIN, was sent off in our 1-0 win, that means Diego Lopes will be making his debut in the big game on thursday. Can't wait to see our newest star in action. We can only hope for a nice debut win for the young brazilian. And his compatriot Felipe Gedoz who has been having a good season as well will be looking to add to his tally.

Unbeaten in 4 games.....tho 2 draws in there but happy with form as we climb to 4th in Div 2. Came away with a lucky 2-1 win over Sabah FA with the red card the turning point as we came back from a goal down to get a valuable 3 points.

2 big games coming up....next up the Cup Final v Espanyol then a visit to inform New York FC who are going very nicely.

Everton outclassed West Ham United and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Hart had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Mata was on the scoresheet for his side.

It was a very very hard fought victory for us. We held on and Joe Hart rightly saved us the points today with his MotM performance. Im pleased with the result especially after last weeks hiccup, 5 points clear now with 7 games to go. We need to get back to dominating games but a win is a win.

I'd also like to congratulate Espanyol for getting to the final of the cup again!! They have a seriously decent cup squad, and what is more impressive is they have got there by only scoring 2 goals (without counting the penalty shootout) Can they do it again and win the cup?

Hey been following this thread and been looking for an opening' date=' I know its not confirmed but in case the Southampton Manager does not show up or there is another opening in this set up would be really glad if you considered me for the same. Been a very active manager for a very long time, lately took to the forum and looking to join some active forum and interesting set ups :)

[img']http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article824994.ece/ALTERNATES/s298/298x198_Southampton.jpg[/img]

I would like to add you in game first and keep an eye on your current activity. We have had someone who is new stating a similar thing to yourself coming into the league and destroying a team, luckily it has a manager who's currently trying to resolve that

I would like to add you in game first and keep an eye on your current activity. We have had someone who is new stating a similar thing to yourself coming into the league and destroying a team' date=' luckily it has a manager who's currently trying to resolve that[/quote']

Gursimran seems a good manager, he's in some of my other GWs he's at any rate not going to do something like what happened to my club.

Haha that's me, but Harimau will take some time to come back to normal :P

Results are see-sawing. After beating Union Atletico 3-2 two games back in my first game in charge (totally unexpected result), we got a footballing lesson from Kashima, getting thrashed 0-5 in a disgraceful loss.

Beat Leeds 3-1 yesterday though, with Henriques, Zucilini and Roman scoring for us. That puts us 7th now. We should be able to push for the play-offs with another 7 games left.

On a positive note, Angel Correa heads the goalscoring tables for Division 2, along with 3 others. He has scored 6 in 6.

All in all, things looking better in Harimau than when the former manager Nukzaxor was in charge. :)

I would like to add you in game first and keep an eye on your current activity. We have had someone who is new stating a similar thing to yourself coming into the league and destroying a team' date=' luckily it has a manager who's currently trying to resolve that[/quote']

I can understand where you are coming from with the experience affecting the other gamers as well. Take a month if required just keep me in consideration and you can check with other people in my remaining game worlds about me as a manager.