El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Brighton and Hove Albion appoint their manager! In recent reports, it has been confirmed that Brighton and Hove Albion have officially appointed

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Couple big deals for Spurs after the addition of Diego Lopes last week (who was really integral to our win yesterday) we've looked to further stren

definitely' date=' i can see a nice front 3 of ribery-rooney-depay

he just needs some defense now hehe.[/quote']

Time my friend, as long as these 3 along with Pirlo ensure I stay up ! Things are looking up :)

The best thing is signing Rooney helps as in a few months he is 30 and my new captain and Pirlo shall move on to External.

On 2nd thought he could move to a competitor whom knows

Time my friend' date=' as long as these 3 along with Pirlo ensure I stay up ! Things are looking up :)

The best thing is signing Rooney helps as in a few months he is 30 and my new captain and Pirlo shall move on to External.

On 2nd thought he could move to a competitor whom knows[/quote']

I'll take him off your hands mate ;)

Couple big deals for Spurs

after the addition of Diego Lopes last week (who was really integral to our win yesterday) we've looked to further strengthen our team.

A Deal with West Ham.

-Florian Thauvin + 5 million for Andre Gomes

We really needed a 2nd player who can play in the DM position' date=' almost as well as Thiago Motta, we suffered a while without him. This strengthens our central midfield a lot, although we lost a talented wide player.

-Ricardo Kishna from Southhampton for 7.49 mil

Huge overpay and gamble here, but I love this guy. Hoping he can get an 85 soon and push on next season. Very talented, just adds to our depth for now, but one for the future !

Besides, I had so much cash and no one wanted to sell despite my huge offers for some players :)

Thauvin will definitely be missed.[/quote']

I needed another winger, I guess it was a good deal for both. ;)

Derby County beat US Palermo 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Vidal scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Wickham and Milik were also amongst the goalscorers.

Vidal scores 2 superb free kicks, could have given him another if I hadn't taken him off at 4-0.

We are now first of Division 2!

After their result against US Palermo, Derby County are now unbeaten in 7 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Derby County have now won 7 games in a row after beating US Palermo setting a new club record.

And we are going to keep this streak going!

Everton beat South China AA 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Babacar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Schulz and Labyad were also amongst the goalscorers.

9 points clear, ridiculous goal difference, 5 games to go... its over baby, put our names on that trophy!

Beat Espanyol 2-1 courtesy a header from Carrick off a Januzaj free-kick and a Ezekiel goal following a Dante through-ball. 7th now, and we may be able to make a late play-offs run. Trailing Leeds by 4 points, and with a GD gap of 4 goals, will be tough. Have games against Chennaiyin (tricky game against team equal on points with me), Spurs ( difficult), Palermo (should win), Swansea ( can win) and Maracaibo ( tough last game).

On the transfers, I got in talented players like Karim Frei, Alan Ruiz and Allan Nathan, along with back-up GK Bonilla.

Sabah FA beat Cardiff City 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Bakayoko scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pérez was also on the scoresheet for his side.

We are 2nd, with 4 games to go. Kinda impossible to chase league leader Everton. Will be satisfied if we can finish 2nd this season.

Beat Espanyol 2-1 courtesy a header from Carrick off a Januzaj free-kick and a Ezekiel goal following a Dante through-ball. 7th now' date=' and we may be able to make a late play-offs run. Trailing Leeds by 4 points, and with a GD gap of 4 goals, will be tough. Have games against Chennaiyin (tricky game against team equal on points with me), Spurs ( difficult), Palermo (should win), Swansea ( can win) and Maracaibo ( tough last game).

On the transfers, I got in talented players like Karim Frei, Alan Ruiz and Allan Nathan, along with back-up GK Bonilla.[/quote']

I hope you can win all four of your games! In fact, please do.... :D

Derby County beat Swansea City 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Juanmi and Horta were amongst the goalscorers.

A comfortable win in Pride Park puts us 4 points ahead of Union to stay in first. Which leaves Tottenham left on our heels.... All we need to have happen to have a comfortable cushion for first is for Tottenham to lose a game and us to win our next game at Union.

Record crowd watches Derby County. 29,433 fans turned out to watch Derby County against Swansea City breaking the previous home record attendance.

Woo hooo!

Derby County have now won 8 games in a row after beating Swansea City setting a new club record.
After their result against Swansea City, Derby County are now unbeaten in 8 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Let's keep this going! Union is Tottenham's best hope, and we are going dash, slash and crash it on the rocks! :D

Derliz Gonzalez is now suspended for 1 game after being sent off.

Oh well, he was getting tired anyways.... :P

Everton beat Brighton and Hove Albion 5 - 3 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Schulz was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Tévez was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Still 9 points clear with 4 games to play, after Sundays games we could well be crowned champions!!

new guy Andre Gomes scored a hattrick in his 2nd game for us on Thursday, and we ran out 4-0 winners over an in form leeds team. Quite impressed with the result.

Nice boost to our PD as well, all it takes is 1 slip up from derby and we'll be in 1st place.

and... Carrasco got a +1 to 88 today.

Unión Atlético Maracaibo beat Derby County 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Rolán scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Díaz was also on the scoresheet for his side.

thank you for this result

5-3 win for spurs, with braces for sterling and kishna, and another brilliant effort by carrasco.

Batshuayi got injured though ugh... Kishna may have to fill in, he's done exceptionally well in both his substitute appearances.

anyway, TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS HOLD THEIR FAITH IN THEIR OWN HANDS NOW.

Climbed to the top of the table with 3 games left, but's it's a very tight race !!!

5-3 win for spurs' date=' with braces for sterling and kishna, and another brilliant effort by carrasco.

Batshuayi got injured though ugh... Kishna may have to fill in, he's done exceptionally well in both his substitute appearances.

Climbed to the top of the table with 3 games left, but's it's a very tight race !!![/quote']

What a shame, but we can still make the play-offs!

5-3 win for spurs' date=' with braces for sterling and kishna, and another brilliant effort by carrasco.

Climbed to the top of the table with 3 games left, but's it's a very tight race !!![/quote']

Don't choke, we'll beat you in the final game :D