El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

It looks awful' date=' kudos on the title btw!

[/quote']

Thank you, very pleased with it. After saying i had won it last week then losing i could see us not winning again for the rest of the season but luckily we pulled ourselves together.

Everton beat Sabah FA 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Pellè scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Babacar and Schulz were also amongst the goalscorers.

After Mata was injured for the rest of the season we had to drop our star striker to midfield but Pelle and Babacar delivered to goods and sealed the victory and the title!

It's been an impressive season for the Toffees, leading the league from the start to the end.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Brighton and Hove Albion appoint their manager! In recent reports, it has been confirmed that Brighton and Hove Albion have officially appointed

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Couple big deals for Spurs after the addition of Diego Lopes last week (who was really integral to our win yesterday) we've looked to further stren

The match ended 0 - 0 between Unión Atlético Maracaibo and Chennaiyin FC in their Division 2 fixture.

Sneijder had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

With a game in hand' date=' no matter what score, we'll finish 3rd :D

[/quote']

Yes, diff, between your GD and mine is massive

I need to win to cement the play-off spot, please go easy on me :P

A thrilling match ended 4 - 4 between Everton and Toulouse FC in their Division 1 encounter.

Keita, Popa and Gauld were amongst the goalscorers.

Record crowd watches Everton. 38,065 fans turned out to watch Everton against Toulouse FC breaking the previous home record attendance.

Everton have won Division 1!

After a prolific season for Everton, Carlos TÉVEZ is awarded the SMFA Golden Boot.

After a fantastic season with Everton, Carlos TÉVEZ is awarded the SMFA Player of the season.

​Well what great season for the Toffees, absolutely delighted, now we have our eyes on a few players to bring in to strengthen the squad

Now i have the glorious task of working out all the prizes, will bring the results in the next hour or so

Embarrased by today's loss. Good job Scottm, and may you have all the luck in the world to beat Leeds.

Starting early, I declare Gil as "sold" and in my mind he is out of this club for whatever any club buys him for. I put him on a transfer list and buying a new backup gk, and because squad cap is 25 and you must have 2 gks and one cannot buy the one I want I have to do it this way.

I really hate this new forum...

so, i'm pretty happy with my team, we had the 2nd best attack across both divisions (with 47 goals scored), and we only lost 2 games all season (8-1 and 3-2 losses)

We managed to stay consistent in the 2nd half of the season to get enough points to move into 1st and win automatic promotion (and the D2 trophy !!!).

I'd say my most important signing was Carrasco, really came up with some big goals, i thought i overpayed for him, but he's been worth every dollar.

Looking forward to squaring off with the big guns in d1 next season, and maybe a cup run, i always win or get to the cup final within my 1st 3 seasons, next season is my 3rd, so look out for the Spurs !

Best wishes to Leeds and Swansea on monday, I think i'll be supporting Leeds though, since derby was nice enough to let swansea win.

YOU BETTER PROMOTE NEXT SEASON DERBY.

That's all for now.

Embarrased by today's loss. Good job Scottm' date=' and may you have all the luck in the world to beat Leeds.

Starting early, I declare Gil as "sold" and in my mind he is out of this club for whatever any club buys him for. I put him on a transfer list and buying a new backup gk, and because squad cap is 25 and you must have 2 gks and one cannot buy the one I want I have to do it this way.[/quote']

You have now gone over the squad cap. you must sell one of your players and you're banned for two weeks further once the squad is down to 25. Everybody else who has gone over for one reason or another has been banned. It is not fair on anybody else if i let this slide

About the gk thing: I'm sorry about it, but how am I supposed to sell a gk and then get a another gk to replace them when gil is 830k and the other is 60k when I have 2 gks and 25 players? A swap is impossible(and if I could I would have just to avoid this), so how am I supposed to get rid of Gil and get the other gk? I intend to sell Gil as quickly as possible. No one replied for over a day on either the forum or the gw comments, so I kept going. If somebody had told me something contrary to what I said, I would have stopped immeadiately. but if Matt feels that I went too far, I'm fine with whatever he punishes me with.

About the gk thing: I'm sorry about it' date=' but how am I supposed to sell a gk and then get a another gk to replace them when gil is 830k and the other is 60k when I have 2 gks and 25 players? A swap is impossible(and if I could I would have just to avoid this), so how am I supposed to get rid of Gil and get the other gk? I intend to sell Gil as quickly as possible. No one replied for over a day on either the forum or the gw comments, so I kept going. If somebody had told me something contrary to what I said, I would have stopped immeadiately. but if Matt feels that I went too far, I'm fine with whatever he punishes me with.[/quote']

What you could have done is wait until you sold other players which you have already stated that you're looking at letting players go. All you had to do was wait until you sold other members of your squad, then bring in the GK then sell your other one and still be within the cap. But instead you were impatient and bent the rules to get the deal done.

You also signed that GK within 24 hours of posting hat message up, so you didn't really wait for anyones response as it takes more than 24 hours to buy a player

What you could have done is wait until you sold other players which you have already stated that you're looking at letting players go. All you had to do was wait until you sold other members of your squad' date=' then bring in the GK then sell your other one and still be within the cap. But instead you were impatient and bent the rules to get the deal done.

You also signed that GK within 24 hours of posting hat message up, so you didn't really wait for anyones response as it takes more than 24 hours to buy a player[/quote']

I'm not meaning to be rude or anything, but I know for sure that I made the bid around 3 minutes after I made the comment/forum post. Plus, hypothetical question here. What would happen if one player has 24 TB/I'm not selling this player because he's to good to sell and a gk that he doesn't want and is able to be sold, and sees a gk that he wants but can't swap with. How does he get the player? I wonder if you'll see where I am going with this.

I'm not meaning to be rude or anything' date=' but I know for sure that I made the bid around 3 minutes after I made the comment/forum post. Plus, hypothetical question here. What would happen if one player has 24 TB/I'm not selling this player because he's to good to sell and a gk that he doesn't want and is able to be sold, and sees a gk that he wants but can't swap with. How does he get the player? I wonder if you'll see where I am going with this.[/quote']

making the bid 3 minutes after the comment.... 3 minutes isn't giving anyone enough time to give you a reply is it? if you are unsure, message me direct like everyone else has. End of discussion. You need to get rid of a player and you are transfer banned from now until two week after you get your squad back down to 25 players. And i highly doubt now we are this far anyone is going to have 24 players that are TB and also someone who has 25 players they are 100% happy with

END OF SEASON AWARDS

Well it has been a very close season for everyone but me :P lol

Here are the final awards for the 31+ player prize for the forthcoming season

Win Division 1

Everton

Win Promotion

Tottenham, Leeds

Win Cup

South China AA

Top Scorer

Huntelaar Toulouse

Top Assister

Menez Sabah FA

Best Captain

Drogba Kashima Antlers

Best Attack

Scoring 41 (38 Lg 3 Cup) Union Atletico Maracaibo

Best Defence

Conceding 24 Swansea

Finishing Dead Last

US Palermo

The Pity award (for having their team ruined before taking control)

Harimau Muda

After some randomer i'd never heard of tried to apply for New York i have taken charge of them myself to stop unwanted pests applying for it and also so the team doesn't end up buying New York players and us getting into a situation like before. If anyone knows of someone who is interested in taking control of this club, please send them my way