El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Brighton and Hove Albion appoint their manager! In recent reports, it has been confirmed that Brighton and Hove Albion have officially appointed

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Couple big deals for Spurs after the addition of Diego Lopes last week (who was really integral to our win yesterday) we've looked to further stren

If I get the other 11 players that i've placed bids on then my entire spending for 22 players will be at £120m with me sitting on £30m for the rest of the season unless I absolutely need to sign anyone!

I'm going to be tough negotiating with aswell, as I will only do deals if I feel they benefit my squad and if I like the player(s) offered aswell, just throwing that out for clarification!

I still need my captain and vice captain!

Lots of options, so little time!

Palermo

Captain: Daniele De Rossi

Vice: Keylor Navas

Also got Pogba, Marquinhos, Nastasic and Kovacic, so ultra strong in the midfield and defence, will have to improvice up front, as we spent most of our cash and need to be very picky on the rest of the team

Everton FC would like to announce our Captain and Vice Captain for the upcoming season.

The legend that is Michael Carrick, will be backed up with non other than the brick wall himself Salvatore Sirigu.

These gents will be taking young gems such as Lucas Piazon and Ryan Gauld under their wing to what will hopefully create a very exciting and solid line up over the next 10 weeks

hmmm a fitting punishment for such a simple rule.

Your last player in was KARNEZIS who also looks to be your vice captain.

Unfortunately this player took you over the limit, he is now banned and will not be aloud to participate in any games and must be sold as soon as possible.

Not happy with what was left for me. Wanted a strong defense but others had different plans...

Captain: Chiellini(94)

Vice Captain: Mandanda(91)

My current best possible team:

Mandanda(91)(VC)

Ajeti(83)...Omeruo(84)...Chiellini(94)©

Morrison(85)...Hughes(85)

Jairo(86)...................................Holzhauser(86)

Wickham(86).....Rafinha(87)

Milik(86)

Bench: Nardi(83), Gbamin(83), Acheampong(83), Kohr(84), Nono(84), Parker(84), Rabello(85)

Reserves: Embolo(80), Ilori(83), Juanmi(83)

Final transfers are coming soon, including Sabaly(84)(D(RL)), two midfielders, and a forward.

I'll still be able to win tactically though. :D

Everton FC would like to announce our Captain and Vice Captain for the upcoming season.

The legend that is Michael Carrick' date=' will be backed up with non other than [b']the brick wall himself Salvatore Sirigu[/b].

He was more like a broken fence at the World cup in Brazil. :)

hmmm a fitting punishment for such a simple rule.

Your last player in was KARNEZIS who also looks to be your vice captain.

Unfortunately this player took you over the limit' date=' he is now banned and will not be aloud to participate in any games and must be sold as soon as possible.[/quote']

As it has been brought to my attention that this player is a GK and you will need to sign another player to be able to sell him. I feel the only solution here that would be fair is when the TB is up you sell the next player Charles Taylor, BUT until he is sold you are not aloud to use Karnezis.

As it has been brought to my attention that this player is a GK and you will need to sign another player to be able to sell him. I feel the only solution here that would be fair is when the TB is up you sell the next player Charles Taylor' date=' BUT until he is sold you are not aloud to use Karnezis.[/quote']

IMO that is setting an example that I can go over my 25 man squad and buy a 70 rated as my 25th player If thats the only punishment that is going to be dished out.

I think Karnezis should still be sold along with Taylor if he needs to bring in another player.

IMO that is setting an example that I can go over my 25 man squad and buy a 70 rated as my 25th player If thats the only punishment that is going to be dished out.

I think Karnezis should still be sold along with Taylor if he needs to bring in another player.

That was my initial thought but as i was writing it i thought it sounded a bit too harsh, maybe I'm just too soft? lol