El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

Derby County beat Harimau Muda 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Milik scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Nabiullin and Rafinha were also amongst the goalscorers.

Derby barely scrape through to the playoffs with a Swansea and Espanyol loss. Vidal comes back from a suspension, and it is rumored that Derby will be making some minor moves in the upcoming days leading up to the Kashima Antlers. Recently their scouts have been out and about looking for new talent. Derby Manager announced after the game that over half the squad could go for the right offer.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Brighton and Hove Albion appoint their manager! In recent reports, it has been confirmed that Brighton and Hove Albion have officially appointed

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Couple big deals for Spurs after the addition of Diego Lopes last week (who was really integral to our win yesterday) we've looked to further stren

After a tough 1st season in d1 (and my worst season in any SM league lol), we JUST managed to avoid relegation with a good run of form at the end of the season.

*Interview*

Reporter- What was wrong with your Tottenham team this season?

BarcaKes- Well y'know, we were used to dominating and overpowering teams with our dynamic attacking play back in d2, but the teams in d1 are smarter, they were better abled to

absorb our attacks and hit us on the counter. We put in many good performances without coming away with the points. Not to mention that our new look backline never settled in and developed some chemistry, we always had defensive problems, but it was more evident this season, just look at the amount of saves Lloris had to make, he singlehandedly kept us in many matches.

Reporter- You mentioned the defense, but clearly there was a lack of goals as well.

BarcaKes- Well yes, like i said, teams were able to absorb our attacks as well. I'd like to see batshuayi add some more goals to his game, he combines well with the other players, but he's lacking that goal tally that you look for in your striker, Carrasco was our only consistent attacking threat all season, he scored some truly spectacular goals, he's always been the first in training and the last out, i hope the others look to him as an example for the next season, as our current Player of the Year.

Reporter- Ross Barkley, the former winner of the player of the year had a very poor season, will you be looking to move him on?

BarcaKes- i don't know why you'd ask this, he is an integral part of our squad, and I am sure he will be motivated to play better next season, he is hungry, as are the rest of his teammates.

Reporter- What about Raheem Sterling?

BarcaKes- ARE YOU AN OSTRICH?

haha. Classic.

Hey Guys,

After a long time of thinking i decided its time to quit SM mostly due to ridicilous results(Not in this gw)but also its time to quit for some time.I m gonna play one more season and then call it quits.It would be best for someone to take over rather then all of you ravage my squad.

Cheers guys,it was lot of fun

(one more season remembear that lol)

END OF SEASON AWARDS

Here are the final awards for the 30+ player prize for the forthcoming season

Win Division 1

West Ham United

Win Promotion

Palermo, Kashima Antlers

Win Cup

Everton

Top Scorer

Huntelaar Toulouse AGAIN

Top Assister

Lampard South China AA

Best Captain

Falcao Swansea

Best Attack

Scoring 52 (40 Lg 12 Cup) Southampton

Best Defence

Conceding 26 Union Atletico Maracaibo

Finishing Dead Last

Chennaiyin FC

Derby County Player Valuations [TABLE=align: center, border: 1, cellpadding: 1, width: 500]

[TR]

[TD]Player[/TD]

[TD]Position[/TD]

[TD]Age[/TD]

[TD]Rating[/TD]

[TD]Valuation[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Arturo Vidal[/TD]

[TD]DM,M,AM©[/TD]

[TD]28[/TD]

[TD]94[/TD]

[TD]I'd sell him to a external first.[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Chiellini[/TD]

[TD]D(LC)[/TD]

[TD]31[/TD]

[TD]94[/TD]

[TD]^[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Milik[/TD]

[TD]F©[/TD]

[TD]21[/TD]

[TD]87[/TD]

[TD]Max bid + 1 cent[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Juanmi[/TD]

[TD]AM©,F(RLC)[/TD]

[TD]22[/TD]

[TD]87[/TD]

[TD]15M bid in players > cash[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Rafinha[/TD]

[TD]M©,AM(RLC)[/TD]

[TD]22[/TD]

[TD]87[/TD]

[TD]18M bid in players > cash[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Sergio Rico[/TD]

[TD]GK[/TD]

[TD]21[/TD]

[TD]86[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Jordan Ibe[/TD]

[TD]AM,F(RL)[/TD]

[TD]19[/TD]

[TD]85[/TD]

[TD]^[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Will Hughes[/TD]

[TD]M©,AM(RLC)[/TD]

[TD]20[/TD]

[TD]85[/TD]

[TD]10M in players > cash[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Nabiullin[/TD]

[TD]D,DM,M(L)[/TD]

[TD]20[/TD]

[TD]85[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Gonzalez[/TD]

[TD]AM,F(RLC)[/TD]

[TD]21[/TD]

[TD]86[/TD]

[TD]10M in players > cash[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Wickham[/TD]

[TD]AM(RL),F(RLC)[/TD]

[TD]22[/TD]

[TD]86[/TD]

[TD]13M in players > cash[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Kohr[/TD]

[TD]DM,M©[/TD]

[TD]21[/TD]

[TD]85[/TD]

[TD]11M in players > cash[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Lemina[/TD]

[TD]D®,DM,M©[/TD]

[TD]22[/TD]

[TD]85[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Omeruo[/TD]

[TD]D(RC)[/TD]

[TD]21[/TD]

[TD]84[/TD]

[TD]Replacement[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Embolo[/TD]

[TD]AM(RL),F(RLC)[/TD]

[TD]18[/TD]

[TD]83[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Rodriguez[/TD]

[TD]M©,AM(RLC)[/TD]

[TD]19[/TD]

[TD]83[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Oztunali[/TD]

[TD]DM,M,AM©[/TD]

[TD]19[/TD]

[TD]83[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Hoedt[/TD]

[TD]D©[/TD]

[TD]21[/TD]

[TD]83[/TD]

[TD]6M[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Diks[/TD]

[TD]D,DM®[/TD]

[TD]18[/TD]

[TD]82[/TD]

[TD]N/A[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Castagne[/TD]

[TD]D(RC),DM©[/TD]

[TD]19[/TD]

[TD]82[/TD]

[TD]N/A ATM / 5.5M[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Acheampong[/TD]

[TD]D,DM,M(L),AM(RL)[/TD]

[TD]21[/TD]

[TD]83[/TD]

[TD]7M[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Gerhardt[/TD]

[TD]DM©,M(LC)[/TD]

[TD]21[/TD]

[TD]83[/TD]

[TD]5.5M[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Byram[/TD]

[TD]D,DM,®[/TD]

[TD]21[/TD]

[TD]82[/TD]

[TD]Max bid[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Marin[/TD]

[TD]D,DM,M(L)[/TD]

[TD]18[/TD]

[TD]80[/TD]

[TD]PM me[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Groothuizen[/TD]

[TD]GK[/TD]

[TD]19[/TD]

[TD]70[/TD]

[TD]A gk somewhere else[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Aiming at a strong start to the season, the fans demand promotion and I agree with them. Two close seasons but no play-offs stings, we need to go all the way this season else my position will be in high scrutiny.

Made some changes to the squad, Castelletto, Camarasa, Arrascaeta and Walace join while Helander, Ruiz, Frei and Slavchev left us. Don't want to make major changes, and hope that this team after last season's bedding in will do well.

RULE BREAK!!

US Palermo after still not listening from the last time are now two men over the squad cap. this will leave me no choice but to ban the last two players you brought until you resolve this issue and as you didn't take notice you are transfer banned for the remainder of the season

Those players are jose Rodriguez and Stefan Kiessling

Dont think i did this already' date=' but my new Captain is MODRIC (30 years old - 94 rating) and Lloris 92 (28 years old) will remain my VC despite the acquisition of Higuain. [/quote']

Good Catch!!

Right people I need all of you to help recruit some new managers if we want to keep this game world alive. You all seem to love it and as much as the forum has gone quiet we are all still going about our business well and id like to thank you all for your participation in this world. Its going very well! now we need two more managers if you could all try help out on this it would be very much appreciated

Harimau are known for their inconsistency and despite Rahul trying to inculcate some discipline it isn't working,. In his third season at the club there has a been a win sandwiched between two heavy defeats in the first three games. 1-3 to Brighton and Maracaibo with a 2-1 against Toulouse in the middle. Frustrating really.

ok well we will get you in but we will all be keeping an eye on what you're doing as you're a new player to this kind of thing

I explained to him the rules and all day before, seems ok.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a shame this GW has three unmanaged teams, and no one wanting to join in.

Gotta admit i miss this league' date=' how is Nefto doing?[/quote']

Nice of you to ask, they have lost 7 won 1 drawn 1 in the 9 games since you left the club. Currently managed by Matt as a caretaker (virtually unmanaged). Will probably get relegated.

It's a shame this GW has three unmanaged teams' date=' and no one wanting to join in.

Nice of you to ask, they have lost 7 won 1 drawn 1 in the 9 games since you left the club. Currently managed by Matt as a caretaker (virtually unmanaged). Will probably get relegated.[/quote']

I'd be happy to join one of the clubs again if you wanted... just inbox me :)

• 2 weeks later...