El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Brighton and Hove Albion appoint their manager! In recent reports, it has been confirmed that Brighton and Hove Albion have officially appointed

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc...

Re: El Capitán - Match Reports, Discussions etc... Couple big deals for Spurs after the addition of Diego Lopes last week (who was really integral to our win yesterday) we've looked to further stren

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Im seeing an awful lot of managers not logging in to their teams' date=' there is about 5... This could be the beginning of the end :([/quote']

The end is nigh, this GW will be officially dead tomorrow after we lose 3 managers out of which one is the GW owner. Very sad to see how this has ended. With 12 managers left in the GW it's clear everyone is waiting for tomorrow to leave the GW. Hope this one can get a reboot some day, was a really interesting concept and despite my under-performing and inferior squad it was still fun. One of my first forum GWs which Matt PMed me asking to join, so I'll remember this one.

Hope everything is fine on your side Matt seeing as you and your friend haven't logged in a month.